PDA

View Full Version : Quad shot - painless

Jack of All
03-04-2010, 12:11 PM
So after reading how painful quad shots can be I have avoided them for the last couple of years. I have been doing eod injections and decided it was time to get a couple more inj sites in the rotation.

I pinned my quad for the first time last week with winny. Very minor pain. Just a bit sore for a day. the quads are so easy to pin, I should have been doing them all along.

Diabetic Muscle
03-04-2010, 12:22 PM
I disagree with everyone saying they are painful. I've been doing them since day one and no pain. Do hit a nerve every once in a while and my leg twitches some.

Mr.Bones
03-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Can't do it, I have no fat on my legs like ever.

It hurts so bad.

bringingthehuge
03-04-2010, 02:22 PM
I always pin in my quads. I usually don't have much pain but once in a while it hit the wrong spot and I'll be limping for a day.

BarbellBeast
03-04-2010, 03:04 PM
I've noticed that the closer I inject to the knee, the more painful it gets.

Jack of All
03-04-2010, 03:06 PM

It hurts so bad.

what does fat have to do with injection pain?

Diabetic Muscle
03-04-2010, 05:15 PM
^haha I was wondering the same thing.

I pin outside of thigh or top center. I never pin teardrop. Mine isn't big enough haha.

Spauldo
03-04-2010, 05:32 PM
I cant do quads I am naturally extremely veiny. One time I hit veins 4 times all in different spots. BLP says that its a genetic blessing for veins. So now I just stick to my delts.

Get_Swole
03-04-2010, 05:46 PM
I hit quads quite a bit since i cant aspirate very good with one hand on my delt, Its painful sometimes i go in crazy slow since i hate hitting nerves damn it hurts.

tiramisu
03-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Quad shots used to be dead easy for me. Since my bodyfat came down on this diet I can't find a spot on the quads at all. My last attempt found a nerve so perfectly that the muscle actually pushed the need back out. It was cool but a bit wierd.

Mr.Bones
03-04-2010, 08:13 PM
what does fat have to do with injection pain?

Has alot for myself, pinning the butt is like blowing my nose.

s2h
03-04-2010, 09:45 PM

It hurts so bad.my leggs are shreded year round and i do quad shots w/ no problem.The key is a few things,since you have no fat back off to a 25g 5/8 pin.Then sit down level and put your foot on a small stool(maybe 6 inches high) to relieve the tension in your legg.Give it a try and i think you will find it works well and make sure your pining on the side of your quad!

jacshelb
03-07-2010, 03:34 AM
Has alot for myself, pinning the butt is like blowing my nose.

So you are saying you prefer to inject into fat? Or, the fat just helps ease the pain somehow? I know a few have advocated subq injects, but only in small amounts- like into fatty tissue. I've thought about it, might reduce scar tissue build up. But, don't know anyone who does it regularly.

jacshelb
03-07-2010, 03:37 AM
my leggs are shreded year round and i do quad shots w/ no problem.The key is a few things,since you have no fat back off to a 25g 5/8 pin.Then sit down level and put your foot on a small stool(maybe 6 inches high) to relieve the tension in your legg.Give it a try and i think you will find it works well and make sure your pining on the side of your quad!

Ok, now I think I see where Bones is coming from with what you are saying. Yeah, my thighs aren't holding much fat right now either and I'm going about 3/4" deep or so, maybe a bit deeper with no problem. As skinny as my legs look, there's actually plenty of muscle up at the top quarter/outer to go pretty deep with an inject, but I've heard more and more say to limit depth to reduce pain etc. And, though it sounded kind of counter-intuitive (I've heard the opposite of the theory before) it actually seems to work.

Mr Atlas
03-07-2010, 09:56 AM
split your leg into 4 quarters, then pin the outer top right quarter, that part is just muscle and bone (and fat maybe), you will not hit a nerve their and it's not really painful and very easy to do.

Speedie
03-08-2010, 05:45 PM
I've noticed that the closer I inject to the knee, the more painful it gets.

What he said

One time i took 2ml a combo of Deca and test e.
And went to the cinema, put my leg across the other one.
And the injection, was pushed down towards the knee.

I could almost not walk out afterwords.

But I still only inject in the side of my leg, but as high as I can.
And have no pain

anabolic fyre
03-08-2010, 06:31 PM
I dunno how u guys do it, i guess im one of the unlucky few, i did a shot of test prop in my right quad nd i couldnt do shit for like 3 days, i had to skip leg day nd everything it was relle bad for me.

Mr Atlas
03-09-2010, 03:56 PM
I dunno how u guys do it, i guess im one of the unlucky few, i did a shot of test prop in my right quad nd i couldnt do shit for like 3 days, i had to skip leg day nd everything it was relle bad for me.

What part of your leg did you pin?