PDA

View Full Version : cabergoline and fem sexual enhancement.

GT
03-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Cabergoline has many benefits for men and decreasing prolactin in both men and women. Men experience better performance in bed and some say women can benefit from this as well. Has any women had any experience with cabergoline as far as it enhancing sexual gratification, pleasure or peak/ multiple orgasms or sensation / libido?

sassy69
03-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Similar effects are reported for Pramipexole. I know some women who have used it to help sleep. I guess some sexual stimulation as well. I dunno about the rest of it.

VIKKI
03-26-2010, 12:47 PM
I've been currently using it for alomst three months now and it has made a big difference in my sex life! It works like a charm. I'm due to go back into the dr. to have my prolactin levels tested to see if they have come down since I started taking it. I am loving the extra sex drive and don't want to get off of this rx I am only concerned with the long term side effects of staying on it too long which i plan to discuss with my dr. at my next visit in April. And yes... multiple orgasms!!

sassy69
03-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Prami is an alternative -- peeps still claim mega O's.

nosuca
03-26-2010, 06:41 PM
What kind of dosages are talking about for the cabergoline and Pramipexole when it comes to increased sex drive?

sassy69
03-27-2010, 04:48 PM
What kind of dosages are talking about for the cabergoline and Pramipexole when it comes to increased sex drive?

I don't know about cabergoline but for regular use (I know many people who use prami for help w/ sleeping as well as for mood management) is 0.25 mg to start - it takes a while to get used to in terms of sleep and then you might have to adjust your dose to what works for you. Its not something you just take for a quicky. Its something your system has to get used to.