PDA

View Full Version : i need to gain a lot of weight fast!!

mareck
03-08-2010, 02:30 AM
i need some tips on how to maximize my weight gain. i would prefer that this weight be muscle, but some fat is okay because right now i am sitting at 138.2lbs 5'7" and 12.4 percent bodyfat. powerlifting season has ended for me so i don't have to stay in class and i realy want to bulk up as quickly as possible naturally as i am still in highschool and i need size for football.

i hit the weights everyday at school and sometimes after school.
monday, wednesday, friday-squats powercleans and deadlifts
tuesday thursday- bench

normally i eat
1cup egg whites
1 packet of oatmeal
1 granola bar
1 honeybun
1 scoop whey protein mixed with water

school lunch with chocolate milk and
1 scoop whey protein mixed with water

dinner i eat two to three servings of whatever is made
1 scoop whey protein mixed with water.

any and all advice is greatly appreciated

Wiry Pyruvity
03-08-2010, 02:34 AM
forcefeed

Duaneo
03-08-2010, 05:37 AM
Workout harder, eat more.

You gotta vary your workout more. I am hoping your doing more than you have mentioned.
Have a search on here for some of the workouts they guys have listed. Plenty on here.
If your really stuck, feel free to drop me a PM, I will help you get started.

What position do you play/intend to play?

ob205
03-08-2010, 11:45 AM
I would reduce workouts to 3 x a week on a push day, legs day, pull day. Can improve a ton in diet, but simple stuff have some whole eggs instead of whites, and have a meal prior to bed say cottage cheese and peanut butter. That is the quick answer.

OB

anabolic fyre
03-08-2010, 12:34 PM
need more meals brahh, 3 squares a day aint gonna cut it in bodybuilding, throw in like 2 bigg ass shakes in between those if possible. Bananas whey and a shitload of PB just to up that calorie markk.

homegrown
03-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Peanut butter and EVO need to become your best friend!!

mareck
03-08-2010, 06:34 PM
alright thanks and there's a lot more to my workouts. those are just the main lifts that i do on those days. i play tailback, fullback, and any inside linebacker position.

joe d
03-09-2010, 06:51 PM
i agree with the trainingt tips from ob205. as far as the diet. carry mixed nuts and dried fruit/berries with you and eat them between the meals. also add another meal right before bed. eat whole omega eggs instead of just egg whites.

kratos47
03-17-2010, 12:08 PM
just from reading your diet you dont seem very educated when it comes to diet and excercise. not trying to hate. stick around these forums. learn what foods react well with you and training style. which will take quite awhile. you will grow dont worry about trying to get "hella swole" superfast haha. hope that helps.