PDA

View Full Version : Crealyze and Vitargo POWO

Jaredmus
03-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Hey guys just wanted to say species booth was great and crazy at the same time this wknd at the arnold, anyway for my question,

Im sponsored by Genr8 Vitargo the best Powo product on the formula, just wanted to know is better to take crealyze pre or post, because if it is so stable and vitargo helps nutrients enter the gut then into the bloodstream if i combined them can I ahve the best possible POWO formula?
just curious thanks guys

Jaredmus
03-09-2010, 08:41 PM
? any thoughts anyone mix it powo with carbs?

robofsteel
03-12-2010, 10:07 AM
? any thoughts anyone mix it powo with carbs?

I have done a serving Pre-workout and a serving post workout w carbs. Good pumps!

Jaredmus
03-12-2010, 11:25 AM
yeah ok thanks i think il try this the powo with vitargo, cant wait for offseason contest next week super excited

Lee Penman
03-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Tried this for the first time this week and I am totally blown away by it!!
I can honestly say that this is the ONLY Creatine supplement I have ever taken that actually produced noticable results.
Increased strength, stamina and muscle pumps....I am offiicially addicted!

JG1
03-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Tried this for the first time this week and I am totally blown away by it!!
I can honestly say that this is the ONLY Creatine supplement I have ever taken that actually produced noticable results.
Increased strength, stamina and muscle pumps....I am offiicially addicted!

One question....are you a paying customer or did you get the crealyze for free?

GENESIS
03-19-2010, 02:12 PM
^ im assuming the latter.

Lee Penman
03-20-2010, 03:34 PM
One question....are you a paying customer or did you get the crealyze for free?
If the stuff didn't deliver results I wouldn't bother talking about it so whether I paid for it or not is irrelevant....

JG1
03-20-2010, 04:27 PM
If the stuff didn't deliver results I wouldn't bother talking about it so whether I paid for it or not is irrelevant....

That's not what I asked.

So I'll ask again, are you a paying customer or did you get the crealyze for free?

Conrad
03-21-2010, 03:10 PM
I am have tried a bunch od workout supplements and even vitargo (worst one for me) but I am now taking CARBOLYZE and CREALYZE and it seems to digest so much easier than the others I have tried. Vitargo was horrible. WMS is good but I feel I get more out of the CARBOLYZE.

But I feel it is best to get in a carb with the crealyze also.

Jaredmus
03-21-2010, 08:17 PM
I am have tried a bunch od workout supplements and even vitargo (worst one for me) but I am now taking CARBOLYZE and CREALYZE and it seems to digest so much easier than the others I have tried. Vitargo was horrible. WMS is good but I feel I get more out of the CARBOLYZE.

But I feel it is best to get in a carb with the crealyze also.

sry you feel that way about vitargo, i ahve been hearing people say that and my recomendation is to cut the dosage down to 1 scoop or a scoop and a half may digest better,

Conrad
03-21-2010, 08:24 PM
sry you feel that way about vitargo, i ahve been hearing people say that and my recomendation is to cut the dosage down to 1 scoop or a scoop and a half may digest better,
Well everyone is different. Reason I decided was Dexter J. had persuaded me try I tub, but I took one work out and took it back. I did take one scoop to start. but I here good things about it, glad to see you like it.

Jaredmus
03-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Well everyone is different. Reason I decided was Dexter J. had persuaded me try I tub, but I took one work out and took it back. I did take one scoop to start. but I here good things about it, glad to see you like it.

yeah i mean now that im offseason again, had my contest yesterday did ok looked my all time best, bad placement but thats another story,
vitargo for me is good pre workout all the carbs give a nice pump