PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you Lanore!

JoeyMateras
03-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Pan-handling your listeners for money! You need to solve your own problems like a man, and if you go to jail you need to do your time like a man. You got yourself into this.

AnglicanBeachParty
03-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Pan-handling your listeners for money! You need to solve your own problems like a man, and if you go to jail you need to do your time like a man. You got yourself into this.

... said the guy with 2 posts on RxMuscle.

Aaron Singerman
03-11-2010, 10:53 AM
People amaze me... I had a PM this morning telling ME to quit whining and pay my bills. Amazing.

Aaron Singerman
03-11-2010, 10:54 AM
and just to make something clear (and then I won't post on this subject again), I was the one to post about donating money to help Carl. So if anyone was begging it was me.

Youngguns
03-11-2010, 10:56 AM
People in this world don't have enough food to eat, mainly children that aren't even able to go to school, I'd help out each and everyone of them before I'd help someone living in "the best country in the world"...

Honestly.

JoeyMateras
03-11-2010, 11:11 AM
... said the guy with 2 posts on RxMuscle.
and?

G-Roy
03-11-2010, 11:21 AM

You didnt take that out of context did you?

I would agree with you if Carl's situation wasnt screwed up, he shouldnt be broke or have a warrant right now. The legal system is being used against him.

JoeyMateras
03-11-2010, 11:25 AM
You didnt take that out of context did you?

I would agree with you if Carl's situation wasnt screwed up, he shouldnt be broke or have a warrant right now. The legal system is being used against him.
I completely agree, and offer Carl my moral support. But it's his problem and begging for money is low.

JoeyMateras
03-11-2010, 11:26 AM
People in this world don't have enough food to eat, mainly children that aren't even able to go to school, I'd help out each and everyone of them before I'd help someone living in "the best country in the world"...

Honestly.
That wasn't my point Hippy. My point was personal responsibility.

JoeyMateras
03-11-2010, 11:33 AM
For all you people know, the man you know as Carl could be a complete bullshit artist out to get your money.

Admiral Johnson
03-11-2010, 12:07 PM

Hey Carl's wife.......... :byeb:

VikingSavage
03-11-2010, 12:13 PM
For all you people know, the man you know as Carl could be a complete bullshit artist out to get your money.

Please take complet offense to this, You don't know what the fuck your talking about. Your worse than a gonorrhea infested cum bubble for bashing a guy that didn't even do what you say he did. HE DIDN'T ASK FOR MONEY. Aaron ask for donations on Carl's behalf. Your obviously not a fan of the either his shows. He's been around for years. EAT SHIT AND DIE BITCH.

Mac
03-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Hey Carl's wife.......... :byeb:

Great minds think alike.

AnglicanBeachParty
03-11-2010, 12:23 PM
hey carl's wife.......... :byeb:

ftw!!

LainaJ
03-11-2010, 12:30 PM

And for all we know you suck major dick and swallow :) what's your point.

JamesWebb
03-11-2010, 12:33 PM
i dont understand the issue with someone asking others to help out their friend. I don't consider Carl a personal friend, although im sure if I ever meet him i will, I do however value the addition that he has made, I love his radio shows, that I listen to constantly, for Free might I add. i have no problem helping out someone who I think is a good guy regardless of the situation. if your not interested in helping someone out thats cool, i dont blame you, but bashing someone becuase their friend asked other people who like a guy to help him out is ridiculous. for the record btw carl refunded the donation i gave him and i bet he did so with all of them, i wish he hadnt but i of course understand why he has. carls a good dude and people need to give him a break.

Youngguns
03-11-2010, 12:44 PM
That wasn't my point Hippy. My point was personal responsibility.
It was my point.

SallyAnne
03-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Joey is a gimmick account. Matching IP addresses = goodbye. :)