PDA

View Full Version : t-3 question

ste247
03-14-2010, 11:50 AM
hi all i was running t-4 at 175mcg per day but 2 weeks ago i ran out and wasnt able to get hold of any more, ive just managed to get hold of some t-3 yesterday, will i be able to start them tomorrow after my 2 weeks break from t-4 or will i risk damage to my thyroid by not allowing longer for it to correct its self after my t-4 cycle, any help would be great thanks.

Anthony
03-14-2010, 12:10 PM
you should be fine at those doses. get a (2+ wk) post cycle blood test to be sure. (TSH / T4 / T3)

What dose are you running t3?

Mr Atlas
03-14-2010, 12:30 PM
it's a good thing this is online. Otherwise nobody would understand that scouse accent, eh?

ste247
03-14-2010, 12:53 PM
you should be fine at those doses. get a (2+ wk) post cycle blood test to be sure. (TSH / T4 / T3)

What dose are you running t3?
ill be starting at 25mcg per day tapering upto about 75mcg or maybe 100mcg, ive been told there is no need to taper up or down but iam a first time t-3 user so iam taking no risks so i will taper up and down, i run plenty of t-4 cycles but tbh the results are minimal so ill stick with t-3 now as i know its more affective than t-4.

it's a good thing this is online. Otherwise nobody would understand that scouse accent, eh?
ha ha true i hate my accent, its a nightmare when you need to ring a customer support line or somit and they cant understand me lol

Mr Atlas
03-14-2010, 01:47 PM
i.m from London but their is a guy on my train from Liverpool, nice guy but, i can't make out what he is saying, i just nod and smile.... :)

i don't think their is any point tapering T3 if you are at 50mcg or below, anything above and i would taper.

Are you on anything else or just t3?

ste247
03-14-2010, 03:59 PM
i.m from London but their is a guy on my train from Liverpool, nice guy but, i can't make out what he is saying, i just nod and smile.... :)

i don't think their is any point tapering T3 if you are at 50mcg or below, anything above and i would taper.

Are you on anything else or just t3?
80 mcg clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, eq 600mg per week and sust 1000mg per week, and 5 iu hgh on training days only but i train 6 days a week so i only have 1 day off my growth............iam just going to stay around 50 mcg of t-3 i think and the ill up the dose in a few weeks and see how that goes...........

i used to live in london for a bit and the cockneys used to tell me to slow down when i spoke lol.