PDA

View Full Version : Darkstars 1st cycle

Darkstar
03-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Hey, this is my first cycle of AAS. I have started a written log as of today which was my first injection.

250mg test cyp/ 150mg deca every three days starting with left shoulder.
Start weight is 169lbs, 12% bf. I also am taking a log of measurements as well.

I will start Arimidex after my 2nd injection in three days, PCT will be HCG and Clomid.

I'm interested to see where this takes me.

Darkstar
03-18-2010, 05:58 AM
I took my second shot today, 250mg cyp/ 150mg deca along with .5ml Arimidex.. My weight is the same, feel no different except for my appetite has increased a bit. I will take measurements again on Saturday.

mr intensity
03-18-2010, 05:01 PM
hope you are eating and training ..as if there is no tomoro....your abilty to eat when you don want to....any train with all your might..... you will grow no matter what....every day becomes a challenge....cosistently winning these challeges on a daily basis....
its about if you eat + AAS + rest so so well that you can beat your previous workout. and the keep repeating it.... you will grow....

Darkstar
03-20-2010, 03:14 AM
That's what put me on to it in the first place. I train 5 days a week, I eat 6-8 times a day. I eat clean. Everything is in place, I just want some help.

Darkstar
03-20-2010, 04:26 PM
Third injection today, 250/150mg test/deca and .5ml AI. Shot in my left glute, was more difficult than I expected but less painful.

Noticing muscles feeling tighter, also not feeling as tired as I was before. No sides so far, good mood generally. No change in measurements. Weight is up to 171lbs.

Viking
03-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Keep it up bro, you'll do just fine. Looks like you dominated as a natty so this will put you into a whole new league.

p.s. when things get going, you won't wanna come off haha, have fun!

Darkstar
03-21-2010, 12:17 PM
Thanks, I'm training today so we'll see if there's any difference.

Darkstar
03-23-2010, 01:47 PM
So took my 4th shot today, 250mg test/150mg deca, .5ml Arimidex. Shot in right glute. Not noticing too much of anything as of yet, had a super shitty day yesterday, I felt all drawn out so am going up my calories a bit for every meal and see how that works. Also the injection sites seem to be hurting for a few days. I shot my shoulder last Wed, still can feel it today, not bad but I can feel it.

Weight still at 171lbs.

Darkstar
03-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Ok, shot #5, 250mg cyp/ 150mg Deca in left shoulder with .75mg Arimidex.

My right shoulder hurt for about a week after I injected there last so I switched to a 25g 1" needle for this set of shots, I didn't like it. It took way too long to inject and I will definitely go back to the 23g 1".

So far i haven't noticed too much except for yesterday I had a great workout and noticed I'm filling out my gym shirt a bit more. Weight is up to 172.5 lbs. and so far no side effects. It looked like I was starting to get a bit of acne on my back but I could be wrong. Teste's seem the same although they were hurting me quite a bit yesterday.

Darkstar
04-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Injections 6,7 went well, inj#6 same dose as before 250/150 test/deca, inj#7 I kept the test the same and bumped the deca to 200mg. I was pretty watery after last weekend so I bumped the arimidex up a bit to .5mg ed, I've noticed a decrease in sex drive not too sure if thats from the arimidex or the deca. As of now my water is under control, face is a bit puffy so I'm going back to .5ml eod.

My strength is slowly coming up, my weight is too, been a steady 174lbs for the past few mornings. So far no side effects, feel good.

Darkstar
04-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Inj# 8,9 wnt well, 250mg cyp/150mg deca. w ith .5 mg Arimidex EOD.

I was not noticing anything as far as strength or sides so I skipped writing about it every injection but the past few days I have noticed a 10% increase in strength. I also noticed my nipples seem puffy, they don't hurt but I will keep an eye on them. Testes are small and sex drive is normal.
Weight is 176lbs

Darkstar
04-13-2010, 02:00 PM
So this is week 5, injection#10, 11 went well, same doses as before 250mg cyp/150mg deca. I had noticed my nipples getting a bit sore and after messing around with the arimidex I found that .75mg eod seems to be good for me.

My weight today was 177.5 lbs so thats almost 10 lbs in 5 weeks and I'm not holding too much water. My strength is up considerably now, really noticing being able to push myself for the last few reps which is nice. I haven't noticed much for sides, the nipples seem to be under control, some minor acne but nothing bad. My sex drive is normal, I thought it would be crazy high but is isn't, maybe that's the deca?

Darkstar
04-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Week 6, inj#12, 13 went well, 250mg cyp/150mg deca, 1mg Arimidex eod.

My weight is up to 180, strength is great, mood is above normal, sexual function is moderate, seeing some side effects, some acne on my back and still my nipples are a bit puffy. This is my 2nd last injection of the deca, two more weeks after that then pct.

Darkstar
04-26-2010, 12:02 AM
Week 7, inj# 14 250mg cyp/150mg deca, last injection of deca. Inj#15, 250mg cyp. Still on 1mg Arimidex eod.

Weight is 182.6, everything still good, noticing a decrease in sex drive maybe due to the Arimidex or deca? Strength is still increasing, some acne on back and chest. Picked up some Aromasin, probably going to make the switch from the Arimidex in the next few days. Nipples seem less irritated.

Darkstar
05-05-2010, 01:58 PM
So I've finished up my cycle, my weight is 181 lbs, that's 13lb in 8 weeks,some might say that's not that good but I wasn't bloated so we'll see. I've started my PCT, 2 weeks HCG and the clomid/AI, also creatine. I do hope I retain most of my gains, I'm not looking forward to getting weaker but them's the brakes.

Darkstar
05-11-2010, 01:55 PM
So one week of PCT down, the biggest thing I have noticed is how tired I am. My strength has dropped a bit as has my weight, I don't have a accurate weight right now but I believe I've lost 4lbs. I have noticed that one week taking the HCG and clomid that my testes have come back in size, still a bit more to go. I have more acne now than I did on cycle, I believe thats from the HCG though.