PDA

View Full Version : First Cutting Diet?

Eriv
03-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Are there any cutting diets that would help lose fat fast, and keep the most muscle? I know about the anabolic diet, but that is out of the question because i live with my parents. Anyways, here is an example of a day for me.

bf-whey shake with milk-200calories
2 boiled eggs-140

lunch- protein bread w/ 2 slices turkey and 1 slice provolone- 380 calories

snack- naval orange - 90 calories

dinner- veggies w/ chicken breast or steak and a baked sweet potato or baked sweet plantain -
vegies-80calories,
chicken breast- 110 a piece,
baked sweet potato-180 calories,
baked plantain-180 calories

Post workout-1 and 1/2 scoop of whey with water

throughout the day i drink 1 gallon - 1 1/2 gallon of water

then some more naval oranges and raw carrot sticks after dinner

i play basketball for 30 -1hr 3 days a week for cardio

workout for 1-1 1/2 hr 5 days a week

Eriv
03-14-2010, 01:55 PM
edit: will try to convince my parents for me to get into anabolic diet

ste247
03-14-2010, 05:29 PM
why wont your parents let you go on the anabolic diet? do they think the food contains steroids or somit lol, why dont you try daves diet and just tell them its dave palumbos diet and they might be ok.......you will lose lots of muscle on that diet btw you are not eating nowere near enough food imo

The Thinker
03-14-2010, 08:57 PM
edit: will try to convince my parents for me to get into anabolic diet

The Anabolic Diet has nothing to do with "Anabolic" Steroids.

BLUEBARON75
03-21-2010, 11:14 AM
try the Anabolic diet or another one out there, theres plenty of experiance on here bud! you're parents wont mind letting you on that diet when they see how shredded you'll be, they'll be jealous!

powergraham
03-21-2010, 03:11 PM
First off dude, what size are you ? est. fat percentage ? How much muscle do you have ?

Next, I added up the calories you posted, and that's 1400 calories. I don't know what size you are yet but that seems extremely low. I'm roughly taking in somewhere around 2000-2200 a day, and that includes at least 200g's of protein.

Just some tips, instead of your snacks being oranges and carrots, change it to something protein-y. A bar, a shake, something like that. Depending on your body you could probably keep in the oranges and carrots in too, but you want protein with everything.

But, a bit more information would be appreciated.