PDA

View Full Version : 2010 NPC San Diego this wkend?

sduque
03-15-2010, 04:53 PM
Is anyone participating at the San Diego show this coming wkend? I understand Mariza de Guzman will be there. Last year I met Gina Aliotti and that was awesome! It's a great show. :yep: This will be my first show this year and hoping to do good. ;)

stephaniewicked
03-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Good luck!!

sduque
03-16-2010, 10:51 AM
Aww thank you so much!! wish someone was going to look forward to hanging out you know?

Mandla
03-16-2010, 12:43 PM
Have a good show. I won't be able to make it damnit. Afterwards come back and tell us how you felt it went. :)

Toniann
03-16-2010, 12:50 PM
Good luck and have fun.

The Big Sexy
03-16-2010, 01:12 PM
Yes, Meriza will be co-hosting the night show (MC'ing). She will also be at the Mansport booth... which will be right next to the Musclepharm booth... which, should be right next to the ALR booth (where I will be) :)

So far, there are 200 competitors - not counting cross-overs. 150 of them or so are bikini and figure. This is not counting the typical 50+ competitors that show up the day of and register for the show.

It is going to be a BIG one!!!

JillyRev
03-16-2010, 01:38 PM
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

sassy69
03-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Good luck & have fun!

Suzanne
03-16-2010, 05:27 PM
I love the San Diego it was my first show in 2002 and in 2006 I came in 2nd behind Meriza. It has always been a good sized show

Good luck and have fun!

619 MUSCLE
03-17-2010, 12:28 AM
Is anyone participating at the San Diego show this coming wkend? I understand Mariza de Guzman will be there. Last year I met Gina Aliotti and that was awesome! It's a great show. :yep: This will be my first show this year and hoping to do good. ;)

Hey, Syl! It's Pete. Yep, we'll all be there! Jon Lindsay always puts on killer shows, and the NPC draws the best athletes! This year's San Diego looks to be the biggest event ever for this show!

Meriza, Big Lou and Gina will be there, (Gina's judging Figure)...Tamer's gonna be there too (judging the men) Kiyoshi and his lady will likely be there, they now live here in the 619...

San Diego has become quite the bodybuilding and figure town in recent years...

If you need anything last minute, just swing by the 619 Muscle store, we're open for ya and got everything a competitor needs!

Meriza says hi, too! (She's sitting here, telling me to get off the computer...lol)

619 MUSCLE
03-17-2010, 12:29 AM
I love the San Diego it was my first show in 2002 and in 2006 I came in 2nd behind Meriza. It has always been a good sized show

Good luck and have fun!

Hey, Suzanne! Meriza says hi, and keep up the great work in your bodybuilding!! And she says hey, Sylvia! Good luck!

See everyone on Saturday!

MsGuns
03-17-2010, 08:46 PM

oh this is the show Scottie was getting you ready for..ROCK the STAGE.