PDA

View Full Version : Help

norway power
03-15-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm 18 years old and have been dieting for 14 1/2 weeks long for my first compotition. This past weekend me and my trainer sat down and looked at how I looked and looked at how much time we have left (2 weeks), and decided that I should sit this one out. I felt so bad, I almost lost my mind. I have dieted for so long and I was losing the weight by my BF% was not coming down. It really hurts when you dont go off your diet and your body does not responed in the way I wanted it to.
Any advice as to what to do now.

Lann1011
03-15-2010, 06:49 PM
I would need to see pictures... if you still have two weeks and it is a matter of dropping BF why not just up your cardio a lot...

norway power
03-15-2010, 06:59 PM
I would need to see pictures... if you still have two weeks and it is a matter of dropping BF why not just up your cardio a lot...
we decided that 2 weeks is not enough time. My trainer said that I look about 5-6 weeks out. The one thing that I want to do is go into a show looking my best and we did not think that I could do that with the time left. I just hate the feeling that I have now.

jack08son
03-15-2010, 07:29 PM
I don't have a clue how you look either...5-6 weeks for one person could be 2 weeks for someone else. But either way, if you aren't going to look the best you can I don't blame you for sitting out, no sense in embarassing yourself up there in posing trunks. But, if I were you, don't waste the diet now. Slow down the diet and find some shows that are coming up and do them. Besides, even if there aren't any shows until end of summer or fall, take a break from the diet for a bit and get back on in early summer and you'll be ready to go and you'll look good for the summer. It sucks man but don't hang your head on it.

norway power
03-15-2010, 08:15 PM
^^^^ Thank you, and yeah I think that is the plan.