PDA

View Full Version : Hcg for cutting cycle?

JVALDEZ
03-10-2009, 02:41 PM
I read on some other boards about using HCG (300-500mcg every 3 to 4 days) during a cutting cycle,I thought it was used for post cycle only? Whats the reason? and does it work better?

chucksm00th
03-10-2009, 02:51 PM
HCG will do nothing for cutting. If your cycling drugs, save your money and wait till afterwards for your PCT. Some argue and say taking hcg during a cycle will prevent shutdown, but every time you take a shot its going to shut you down regardless, so why waste money on something thats inevitable? Wait till after a cycle.

Jacquester
03-10-2009, 03:01 PM
I read on some other boards about using HCG (300-500mcg every 3 to 4 days) during a cutting cycle,I thought it was used for post cycle only? Whats the reason? and does it work better?

This idea comes from research done around the 1950's when they notice that using HCG was making it easier to lose fat. That was only because people were gaining LBM. It doesn't actually help direct fat loss. But it started a craze at the time and it when on for decades along with amphetamines. Now there is a revival of this idea and a whole movement mainly giving it with T-3 to housewives that don't want to workout too much.

It's also used on cycle to keep your own production turned on.

militantmuscle
03-10-2009, 03:06 PM
I wouldn't recommend HCG during cutting cycles due to water retention.

iusealittle
03-10-2009, 03:34 PM
hcg during a cycle will only keep you bodys from shrinkin, and keep your loads powerfull...... nothing more.

use.