PDA

View Full Version : HGH & dosing ?

justine0101
03-17-2010, 09:50 AM
I recently found an anti-aging clinic and got approved to take HGH (after getting my blood & hormones tested). The clinic says the standard dosage for a women is .8iu ED. However my bodybuilding friends say a girl should take 2 iu's ED as this will show the most results.

Will I see any results from .8iu ED? When I mentioned 2iu's to the clinic they said that's too much. But I'm really looking to use it for muscle building as opposed to just getting my hormones back on track, like they think.

Since it's so expensive going the clinic route, I want to make sure I'm not wasting my time & money (approx. $1200 for 3 months thru clinic)

tammyp
03-17-2010, 10:53 AM
most women i know use 1 iu to 2 iu every day or 5 x a wk. gh alone will not give you muscle gain per say. when combined with AS it certainly supports it. but alone, dont expect miracles.

justine0101
03-17-2010, 11:58 AM
most women i know use 1 iu to 2 iu every day or 5 x a wk. gh alone will not give you muscle gain per say. when combined with AS it certainly supports it. but alone, dont expect miracles.

Thanks Tammy! I was going to run it with 10mg of var. So would the .8iu be a waste?

tammyp
03-17-2010, 12:55 PM
i would think it would b ezer to measure 1 iu anyway. but no it wouldnt be.

justine0101
03-17-2010, 02:09 PM
I have another question. Since you said don't expect too much from this - what should I expect? Is it more of a help in just overall well being or do you gain strength, get leaner on it (provided the diet is on point). I've heard so many diff opinions from it's the best to it's a waste

sassy69
03-17-2010, 03:01 PM
The purpose of hGH in an anti-aging scenario is just to supplement your natural hGH levels to get you to roughly what they were when you were at the peak of your youth. It essentially means getting your body back to its natural optimum. Like Tammy said, its not going to make you all of a sudden gain more muscle or the fat will start to melt off. Instead generally your body will function more optimally - better recovery, more supple skin, better sense of well-being, more prone to not deposit bodyfat, etc. So its not a miracle worker.

However if you read some of the anti-aging literature - especially for really old folks - there is a guy (rich retired guy of course) in South Florida who holds a couple different records for oldest guy to (scuba) dive the deepest and also I think some cave diving records as well. So that sort of thing is what you're looking at - and the effects IMO would be more dramatic, the older you are.

Its a supplement to whatever you're doing - not the be all & end all. What people call "a waste" is relative to your expectations.

justine0101
03-17-2010, 03:18 PM
The purpose of hGH in an anti-aging scenario is just to supplement your natural hGH levels to get you to roughly what they were when you were at the peak of your youth. It essentially means getting your body back to its natural optimum. Like Tammy said, its not going to make you all of a sudden gain more muscle or the fat will start to melt off. Instead generally your body will function more optimally - better recovery, more supple skin, better sense of well-being, more prone to not deposit bodyfat, etc. So its not a miracle worker.

However if you read some of the anti-aging literature - especially for really old folks - there is a guy (rich retired guy of course) in South Florida who holds a couple different records for oldest guy to (scuba) dive the deepest and also I think some cave diving records as well. So that sort of thing is what you're looking at - and the effects IMO would be more dramatic, the older you are.

Its a supplement to whatever you're doing - not the be all & end all. What people call "a waste" is relative to your expectations.

Thanks Sassy. I read all about it's anti aging effects. However I hear so many men bodybuilders talk about its use & how it's transformed their muscle structure/gains to a new level. Perhaps it's the amount they use??

ETA: I've seen a post on here how a girl on GH & anavar together is an amazing combination. So I guess I'm trying to find out what will the GH do to make it so much more amazing. I've done var at 5mg ed for 12 weeks and the results were great with strength & muscular definition (got tighter)

Ninja Loco
03-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Thanks Sassy. I read all about it's anti aging effects. However I hear so many men bodybuilders talk about its use & how it's transformed their muscle structure/gains to a new level. Perhaps it's the amount they use??
That is pretty much it, Justine. Well, that and the levels of other anabolic compounds used in conjunction with the GH. Many male athletes are jumping aboard the HGH wagon including fighters and fighting coaches like myself for the benefits that Sassy described, and a lot of us also use anabolic compounds. But as you can see, the level of muscularity between a fighter/fighter hopefull vs a competitive bodybuilder just doesnt compare. For example, my boss is a competitive BBr and I am merely a fight coach. He and I are exactly the same height and we both use the same amount of HGH. But while he weighs 240, I only weigh 175.

s2h
03-17-2010, 07:22 PM
I have another question. Since you said don't expect too much from this - what should I expect? Is it more of a help in just overall well being or do you gain strength, get leaner on it (provided the diet is on point). I've heard so many diff opinions from it's the best to it's a wastelike tammy said 1 iu a day 5x times is fine and easier ,it not magic it will tke 4-6 months before you see the full effect of GH,they gave you a script of 8 cause that is what the amount mixes to,say it's 5.8 per vial if you mix 100 iu of bac water you get 15 ius of gh,so just add a extra10 iu's of bac water and draw 10 ius to make 1iu a day,so that's a total of 110 iou's of bac water,hope i didnt confuse you.You can PM me if you need more help!!

justine0101
03-18-2010, 10:49 AM
That is pretty much it, Justine. Well, that and the levels of other anabolic compounds used in conjunction with the GH. Many male athletes are jumping aboard the HGH wagon including fighters and fighting coaches like myself for the benefits that Sassy described, and a lot of us also use anabolic compounds. But as you can see, the level of muscularity between a fighter/fighter hopefull vs a competitive bodybuilder just doesnt compare. For example, my boss is a competitive BBr and I am merely a fight coach. He and I are exactly the same height and we both use the same amount of HGH. But while he weighs 240, I only weigh 175.

I totally get it now with the other anabolics being used in conjunction with it. I forgot that non bb people use it too and you could probably never tell.

On a side note is it true that in the beginning a user can experience joint pain & water retention. How common is that?

sassy69
03-18-2010, 04:41 PM
I totally get it now with the other anabolics being used in conjunction with it. I forgot that non bb people use it too and you could probably never tell.

On a side note is it true that in the beginning a user can experience joint pain & water retention. How common is that?

I"m not so sure its about being a beginner but just like most other things, you have to try it & see how you respond. Normally I'd suggest start at 1 iu ED - which is sufficient if you're just looking for the general support features of GH. Its expensive as you need to run it a long time, and more isn't necessarily better. I think I noted this above, but the idea of HRT for anti-aging purposes is to find the right dose to supplement your natural levels to get you to an optimal level - not just throw in some amount. Your body generally works on a supply / demand sort of push/pull balance.

But yes you can experience "joint pain" that many people liken to carpal tunnel syndrome in the wrists. Also water retention can occur. So here is where you want to play either w/ your dosing or your dosing schedule to find what works for you - you can drop the dose to somethign smaller or you can try going every other day w/ the injections.

s2h
03-18-2010, 06:20 PM
I"m not so sure its about being a beginner but just like most other things, you have to try it & see how you respond. Normally I'd suggest start at 1 iu ED - which is sufficient if you're just looking for the general support features of GH. Its expensive as you need to run it a long time, and more isn't necessarily better. I think I noted this above, but the idea of HRT for anti-aging purposes is to find the right dose to supplement your natural levels to get you to an optimal level - not just throw in some amount. Your body generally works on a supply / demand sort of push/pull balance.

But yes you can experience "joint pain" that many people liken to carpal tunnel syndrome in the wrists. Also water retention can occur. So here is where you want to play either w/ your dosing or your dosing schedule to find what works for you - you can drop the dose to somethign smaller or you can try going every other day w/ the injections.I still cant get over that pic of you and the car.I think my test levels went from 1500 to 15,000!!!!!!

fitbody
03-19-2010, 12:37 AM

i was actually astonished even at 2 IU a day for a year ontop of crank how sutle and slow the muscle gain was
i really expected more
so i totally agree

Lee Penman
03-21-2010, 12:12 AM
GH may just be highly over rated when it comes to muscle growth...it is what you add to it that makes the difference

fitbody
03-21-2010, 10:39 AM
GH may just be highly over rated when it comes to muscle growth...it is what you add to it that makes the difference

HONESTLY, i'm in my 2nd year on GH
i'm absolutely amazed how little i've gained from it
especially seeing the fuckin' cost of the shit
now i'm doing an interesting experiment fairly soon
i sprung for a pharmaceutical grade brand for my last 7 wks precontest
the cost was 3 x's more than i had been paying
someone i trust said that it will be worth it
so i am fixing to find out
theres no way in hell unless i start a grow-op or win the lottery or marry a rich man
that i could take it on a continuous basis
but it'll be interesting to see the dif

s2h
03-21-2010, 12:14 PM
HONESTLY, i'm in my 2nd year on GH
i'm absolutely amazed how little i've gained from it
especially seeing the fuckin' cost of the shit
theres no way in hell unless i start a grow-op or win the lottery or marry a rich man
that i could take it on a continuous basis
but it'll be interesting to see the difya i think -blp- said it best once run generic off-season then spring for the pharm grade for the show,i have a pharm grade script and it's like nite and day!

fitbody
03-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Funny that u say this cuz I got the exact same kind of GH for precontest thst BLP has

ya i think -blp- said it best once run generic off-season then spring for the pharm grade for the show,i have a pharm grade script and it's like nite and day!

Ninja Loco
03-21-2010, 03:01 PM

Pretty common from what I hear personaly. I, on the other hand, dont have those problems. I might if I run more, but I have the dose I need to accomplish what I want, which is health reasons, not super muscularity.

LookImDancinCrazy!
06-01-2010, 07:35 PM

Anything to report yet, hermana?

Those generics suck b/c you have no idea how much of the peptide you're getting. Your 4IU's a day could be a massive .65mg of GH for all you know. If it's Serostim though you know it's 1.2mg or Jintropin it's 1.48 to every reconstituted 4IU's .

justine0101
06-02-2010, 08:35 AM
I've been on pharmaceutical HGH since May 10 at 1iu Mon-Fri. Mine is mixed with b-12 since I'm always so tired. So far I feel no different but can't wait to see if I feel anything at the 3 month mark.

This stuff is so expensive, I just hope to experience the positive effects of this. I'm still dragging and don't have the overall well being feeling yet lol

Suzanne
06-02-2010, 03:17 PM
For the money very over rated and to me not worth it and i am 46 and would have liked the anti aging plus all the other benefits and didn't notice anything
course i couldn't afford to run it for a year so maybe would have by then but not worth putting out so much $ to find out

sassy69
06-02-2010, 03:33 PM
I've been on pharmaceutical HGH since May 10 at 1iu Mon-Fri. Mine is mixed with b-12 since I'm always so tired. So far I feel no different but can't wait to see if I feel anything at the 3 month mark.

This stuff is so expensive, I just hope to experience the positive effects of this. I'm still dragging and don't have the overall well being feeling yet lol

I dunno if you can just sit there and expect dramatic "results" - its just better supporting your body's natural functions. If you had to compare pharma grade to e.g. the generics, you're probably getting "100%" or near, vs say "70%" in terms of dosing. But if you're not running anythign else w/ it, its just going to be a very subtle "effect" and its over time.

justine0101
06-03-2010, 09:00 AM
For the money very over rated and to me not worth it and i am 46 and would have liked the anti aging plus all the other benefits and didn't notice anything
course i couldn't afford to run it for a year so maybe would have by then but not worth putting out so much $ to find out

I was shocked how expensive it is, but I'm going to bite the bullet and try it for a year. Since all my hormone levels were so low for 34yrs old I'm hoping to see some type of change in that respect

I dunno if you can just sit there and expect dramatic "results" - its just better supporting your body's natural functions. If you had to compare pharma grade to e.g. the generics, you're probably getting "100%" or near, vs say "70%" in terms of dosing. But if you're not running anythign else w/ it, its just going to be a very subtle "effect" and its over time.

After reading what others & you have said, I'm now not expecting results in the form of muscle building (as I originally thought it was for) but for the overall well being effect.

I've been on 10mg of var ED for 6 weeks and the results are great, but I'm attributing this to only the var since the hgh is barely in my system

sassy69
06-03-2010, 02:08 PM
^^ There's nothing anabolic about hGH so I wouldn't expect to see any muscle building "results" from it. Its whole purpose is to optimize your body processes. If you ran it alone, you might see some fat loss over time (note: nothing dramatic), softer skin, great hair & nails growth, maybe better sense of well-being, sleeping better, better recovery etc. hGH by itself is essentially "anti-aging".

LookImDancinCrazy!
06-03-2010, 09:34 PM
It's been said many times, but HGH usage must be a long term commitment or you're wasting your money. If you can't afford 26 consecutive weeks (or thereabouts) of a reputable brand, you're wasting your money. For the good stuff you're talking probably $2500 for that time period.

Try to cut corners with generic "blue tops" or anything without a label on the bottle does not actually save you any money at all.

justine0101
06-04-2010, 08:55 AM
I'm using the green tops through an anti-aging clinic and my 3 month supply is $1200 - pretty steep but since I already stated I'm going to stick with it for the next year to really see what I get from it.

It's just amazing how most ppl say it's not worth it - i guess it depends on what someone's looking to get from it. Now that I know it's not a muscle builder, I'm concentrating on feeling the effect of "well being" which haven't kicked in yet lol

sassy69
06-04-2010, 11:03 PM
I'm using the green tops through an anti-aging clinic and my 3 month supply is $1200 - pretty steep but since I already stated I'm going to stick with it for the next year to really see what I get from it.

It's just amazing how most ppl say it's not worth it - i guess it depends on what someone's looking to get from it. Now that I know it's not a muscle builder, I'm concentrating on feeling the effect of "well being" which haven't kicked in yet lol

This is it - its all in expectations. Because the context for self-medication is usually muscle boards, people are always expecting "results" in a "cycle". In conjunctinon w/ AAS it can boost some results, but on its own, its only supplementing what your body does when its no longer at its complete youthful optimum.

GirlyMuscle
11-28-2010, 11:17 AM
I know someone who uses gh intravenously. He claims you absorb more of it that way. Bullshit?

bushmaster
12-05-2010, 01:05 AM
I know someone who uses gh intravenously. He claims you absorb more of it that way. Bullshit?

I don't know about absorbing more but the rate at which it absorbs is definitely even quicker than IM. I know a few myself who have experimented with doing this immediately PWO and have seen pretty great results with less GH used.

LookImDancinCrazy!
12-08-2010, 01:16 PM
I don't know about absorbing more but the rate at which it absorbs is definitely even quicker than IM. I know a few myself who have experimented with doing this immediately PWO and have seen pretty great results with less GH used.

~30 PWO there's a natural GH pulse because the body needs it to begin tissue repair. Makes sense that a big dose of synthetic GH introduced directly into the bloodstream at that time would be powerful.

s2h
12-08-2010, 09:20 PM
using hgh via iv is worthless...it clears the system to fast...causing a short lived serum GH peak...in turn causing little to no rise in IGf levels...so unless you have millions to waste...and like to mainline...then its a waste...

Bryan Hildebrand
12-08-2010, 10:25 PM
^^^ this for the win

bushmaster
12-09-2010, 11:54 AM
using hgh via iv is worthless...it clears the system to fast...causing a short lived serum GH peak...in turn causing little to no rise in IGf levels...so unless you have millions to waste...and like to mainline...then its a waste...

If that is true how come when your natural GH is released it is released into the bloodstream?

s2h
12-09-2010, 04:22 PM
If that is true how come when your natural GH is released it is released into the bloodstream?think about what you just asked....

bushmaster
12-10-2010, 01:47 AM
think about what you just asked....

I did and here is the information I got.

“How is Human Growth Hormone made in the Human Body?” HGH is
created and secreted into the bloodstream by the anterior (back part) lobe of the
Pituitary Gland (which looks like a garbanzo bean) at the central base of the
brain.
More specifically, in the rear portion of the Pituitary Gland, there is a kind of stack
or sack of cells called Somatotropes, which make up about 40 to 50% of the
anterior (back) of the Pituitary Gland, these cells act as a factory, pumping out
this very important HGH protein

s2h
12-10-2010, 05:55 AM
I did and here is the information I got.

“How is Human Growth Hormone made in the Human Body?” HGH is
created and secreted into the bloodstream by the anterior (back part) lobe of the
Pituitary Gland (which looks like a garbanzo bean) at the central base of the
brain.
More specifically, in the rear portion of the Pituitary Gland, there is a kind of stack
or sack of cells called Somatotropes, which make up about 40 to 50% of the
anterior (back) of the Pituitary Gland, these cells act as a factory, pumping out
this very important HGH proteinthats not what i meant to think about...your syringe doesnt have a pituitary gland..so its a small one shot dose...that clears quickly...your body is able to regulate and secret GH at a much more stable level..so IV'n Gh is worthless..unless you have millions and want to mainline all day...

bushmaster
12-10-2010, 08:09 AM
thats not what i meant to think about...your syringe doesnt have a pituitary gland..so its a small one shot dose...that clears quickly...your body is able to regulate and secret GH at a much more stable level..so IV'n Gh is worthless..unless you have millions and want to mainline all day...

I am going to have disagree with this.

HGH is primarily released in pulses that take place during the beginning phases of sleep, with the highest release at the latest stages of sleep, which is why it is important to get a minimum of eight hours of restful sleep. People who do not get proper sleep have shorter life spans and sometime suffer from HGH deficiencies. During the 24-hour cycle of the day, HGH is released in smaller pulses, about 30 in total.

In numerical values, we produce on a daily basis of about 500 micrograms of
growth hormone at age 20. This means that a shot of even 1mg (3iu's) is far greater.

LookImDancinCrazy!
12-15-2010, 11:40 AM
thats not what i meant to think about...your syringe doesnt have a pituitary gland..so its a small one shot dose...that clears quickly...your body is able to regulate and secret GH at a much more stable level..so IV'n Gh is worthless..unless you have millions and want to mainline all day...

natural GH release in a man doesn't occur continuously. There's a substantial pulse within the first 90 minutes of sleep and another substantial pulse about 30 minutes PWO. You're probably getting a bit of a pulse immediately upon rising in the morning as well. I think how one chooses to administer synthetic GH would depend upon one's goals.

For use with AAS to potentiate muscle building, certainly a slow release to keep GH well above natural levels would be more cost effective. However, if one were interested in working in concert with natural GH pulses for anti-aging effect, I can see choosing to induce a naturalistic spike could be a viable option.

s2h
12-15-2010, 06:53 PM
I am going to have disagree with this.

HGH is primarily released in pulses that take place during the beginning phases of sleep, with the highest release at the latest stages of sleep, which is why it is important to get a minimum of eight hours of restful sleep. People who do not get proper sleep have shorter life spans and sometime suffer from HGH deficiencies. During the 24-hour cycle of the day, HGH is released in smaller pulses, about 30 in total.

In numerical values, we produce on a daily basis of about 500 micrograms of
growth hormone at age 20. This means that a shot of even 1mg (3iu's) is far greater.then feel free to IV your GH...

bushmaster
12-16-2010, 05:18 AM
then feel free to IV your GH...

You know I was posting this for the sheer science aspect but you had to get upset because I proved your points wrong with proof. I don't feel that this is a way to approach any kind of learning on these forums and I have to say I expect more from you being a mod in the chemical enhancement section.

s2h
12-16-2010, 05:59 AM
You know I was posting this for the sheer science aspect but you had to get upset because I proved your points wrong with proof. I don't feel that this is a way to approach any kind of learning on these forums and I have to say I expect more from you being a mod in the chemical enhancement section.i'm not upset at all...not sure why you would take it that way...and you proved nothing..thats why i said "feel free to iv GH"...your research relates directly to the release of GH by the human body...correct..it has nothing to do with the intervenus use of GH...using GH in a IV form is worthless in the said amounts used for sub-q injection...i have practical application experience with this...