PDA

View Full Version : Basic Commands

bodyhard
03-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Yeah I know I am posting a lot on my pup, give me a break OK I am in love with the little fucker!

Well here he is, TyRoc doing some basic commands.

22Vf1X1f2N4

Mac
03-17-2010, 09:06 PM
Such a good dog. He listens better than you do.

bodyhard
03-17-2010, 09:30 PM

LMFAO!!! Damn you are geting to know me too well :D

IL WNBF Pro
03-17-2010, 10:30 PM
Private video....

spritz0
03-18-2010, 12:33 AM
Yeah I know I am posting a lot on my pup, give me a break OK I am in love with the little fucker!

22Vf1X1f2N4
You posted a private video, dude. Make it open (no code or permission).

MsGuns
03-18-2010, 01:13 AM

lol lol lol I didnt mean to laugh but that was funny!

axioma
03-18-2010, 08:08 AM
I will be your friend, promise, now let me see the darn video!

Mac
03-18-2010, 08:15 AM
I was able to view it just after he posted it, but cannot now.

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Weird I don't know why it change, it is public now.

Mac
03-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Nope, still private. One must log in to youtub to see it.

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Nope, still private. One must log in to youtub to see it.

That is weird I can view it with no problem without logging in even if I log into my other computer under my sons account and he doesn't have my youtube account.

I checked and it should be available to all.

Mac
03-18-2010, 11:22 AM
I restarted my browser and now it works. Odd.

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 11:26 AM
I restarted my browser and now it works. Odd.

Kool cause when I start posting videos of him tearing shit up/attack commands I want you guys to see.

Hmm what should I have him kill? :yep:

joedemarco
03-18-2010, 01:23 PM
I think I need to start posting pics of my rottie pup...he's 9 months old. Great dog....he's at the age where he's really starting to fill out. I luv when he snarls at strangers and you can see those teeth! Rotties have a great rack of teeth..lol.

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 01:36 PM
Dude definitely post them up. I love Rotties I will post up some pics of my other two Rottie who passed away.

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 01:45 PM
Here are some pics of them Tyson (male) 140lbs Roxie (female) 90lbs that is why I named my new pup TyRoc, combination Tyson and Roxie :D

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4731/tysonandroxie2.th.jpg (http://img176.imageshack.us/i/tysonandroxie2.jpg/)
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4313/tysonroxie3.th.jpg (http://img443.imageshack.us/i/tysonroxie3.jpg/)
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6255/tysonroxie1.th.jpg (http://img692.imageshack.us/i/tysonroxie1.jpg/)

axioma
03-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Nice

axioma
03-18-2010, 01:59 PM

22Vf1X1f2N4

Finally got, very impressive.

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 02:25 PM
Now I am waiting on Joe's pics :)

freebirdmac
03-18-2010, 02:33 PM
He's a cutie, that's for certain.

joedemarco
03-18-2010, 02:39 PM
Now I am waiting on Joe's pics :)

I just have real young pics of him, like these two, on my laptop at work. I'll download some current pics of him tonight and post them in the a.m. Wait til you see the difference in him...lol

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 02:42 PM
He's a cutie, that's for certain.

I really hope when he gets older he doesn't stay a "cuttie" don't need no gay dog, going I am a rottie I will scratch your eyes out woofie woofie woofie

Stolen from the line of Cedric the entertainer but he used a gay lion :D

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 02:44 PM
I just have real young pics of him, like these two, on my laptop at work. I'll download some current pics of him tonight and post them in the a.m. Wait til you see the difference in him...lol

Nice looking Rottie man, do you know his pedigree and bloodline?

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Rotties teeth :D

pq6LFrVU-Nc

joedemarco
03-18-2010, 02:48 PM
Nice looking Rottie man, do you know his pedigree and bloodline?

Thanks. Yeah, I have all that info at home...I'll look it up. I got him from a breeder in New Hampshire. As you must know, rotties aren't cheap! Did you get your rottie from a breeder in New York?

joedemarco
03-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Rotties teeth :D

pq6LFrVU-Nc

LOL...that's just what I was talking about. Rotties have a fucking rack of teeth like no other dogs that I have seen.

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Thanks. Yeah, I have all that info at home...I'll look it up. I got him from a breeder in New Hampshire. As you must know, rotties aren't cheap! Did you get your rottie from a breeder in New York?

No I buy my Rotties from Germany, the breeder ships them here. I pay $1500.00 for TyRoc plus shipping.

Tyson I paid 2k. Roxie was free as she was Tysons Daughter.

freebirdmac
03-18-2010, 03:12 PM
I really hope when he gets older he doesn't stay a "cuttie" don't need no gay dog, going I am a rottie I will scratch your eyes out woofie woofie woofie

Stolen from the line of Cedric the entertainer but he used a gay lion :D

Sorry, I'm an animal lover so they're all "cute, adorable, etc". No disrespect to their capabilities intended :)

When I retire I want to get a German shepherd.

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 03:34 PM
Sorry, I'm an animal lover so they're all "cute, adorable, etc". No disrespect to their capabilities intended :)

When I retire I want to get a German shepherd.

Aww Pam no disrespect taken. Not at all, but Rotties should not be labled as "Cute" although they are gorgeous breeds one should not mistake em for cute.

Point at hand, one time I was walking with Tyson my male Rottie, in Central Park, now people in the "hood" know better than to walk up to someones dog and just pet them especially Rotties and Pits, yet in Central Park these people, adore, simply adore dogs and this older lady just walks up to Tyson, bends down, grabbed his face and said "Ohhh he is such a cuttie" if I did not give Tyson the "Leave it" command on time he would have ripped her face apart.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 10:08 AM
Joe where are the pics man?????

Mac
03-19-2010, 10:18 AM
My former dog, Sasha. Had to give her up to a new home.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 10:26 AM
My former dog, Sasha. Had to give her up to a new home.

Man that is some fucked up shit, I know that had to kill you. Sorry that you had to do that. Who did you give her to?

Mac
03-19-2010, 10:27 AM
... a little older

Mac
03-19-2010, 10:29 AM
Man that is some fucked up shit, I know that had to kill you. Sorry that you had to do that. Who did you give her to?

Found a guy who was looking for a Rottie thru the local dog club.

Yeah, it did kill me do have to give her up. I was traveling all the time and felt she needed a better home.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 10:37 AM
... a little older

American Rottie.

Found a guy who was looking for a Rottie thru the local dog club.

Yeah, it did kill me do have to give her up. I was traveling all the time and felt she needed a better home.

It sucks but if you can't find the time for them, you have to at least give them a chance to be in a better home. Do you get to see her? Or this was a one time deal?

Mac
03-19-2010, 10:40 AM
Do you get to see her? Or this was a one time deal?

No, I didn't ask to see her. That would make it tougher for me, I think.

Don't know who the gentlemen was that took her.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 10:42 AM
No, I didn't ask to see her. That would make it tougher for me, I think.

Yeah I think you have a point there.

Mac
03-19-2010, 10:48 AM
Yeah I think you have a point there.

I think I need an aromatase inhibitor or something.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 10:54 AM
I think I need an aromatase inhibitor or something.

My bad dude but what the fuck are you talking about? :dunno:

Mac
03-19-2010, 10:57 AM
My estrogen levels must be creeping up again from the excessive Testosterone because thinking and seeing pics of my dog brought tears to my eyes.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 11:18 AM
My estrogen levels must be creeping up again from the excessive Testosterone because thinking and seeing pics of my dog brought tears to my eyes.

You have estrogen levels????????

Mac
03-19-2010, 11:19 AM
You have estrogen levels????????

Yes, don't you?

Mac
03-19-2010, 11:24 AM
One of the biggest problems with older guys is excessive estrogen caused by aromatase enzyme converting precious T into E. Aromatase is stored in fat. Dropping weight can release even more of it into your bloodstream.

You need Estrogen, but not too much. Too little is very bad, especially for libido. So I know you must have some cursing thru your veins.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Yes, don't you?

LOL I don't know never checked for it :D :D

Mac
03-19-2010, 11:33 AM
LOL I don't know never checked for it :D :D

I don't check for it, but certainly can recognize its presence. Brain fog and emotionalism are the first signs. If I start watching LifeTime network with my girl, I am already in trouble.

You'll know if it's too low as well.

Now where is my arimidex.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 11:43 AM
I don't check for it, but certainly can recognize its presence. Brain fog and emotionalism are the first signs. If I start watching LifeTime network with my girl, I am already in trouble.

You'll know if it's too low as well.

Now where is my arimidex.

Ohh man, then no I don't have that shit. I am not emotional at all, just fucking angry all the time. My wife says I have no soul since I don't cry or get sad watching sad movies or seeing stuff that makes ordinary people cry. Although I did cry once when I was in a wheelchair and had a gun to my head ready to end my life.

As for the, its too low, fuck no I would fuck the wind if I could just keep it still for a minute!

Mac
03-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Although I did cry once when I was in a wheelchair and had a gun to my head ready to end my life.

Fuck that. Bro, reading shit like that brings tears to my eyes.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Fuck that. Bro, reading shit like that brings tears to my eyes.

Was a fucked up situation, my daughter walked in on me and saw me with the gun to my mouth.

Although I am not sure what would have happen, but I am here today so I guess God has other plans for me.

Mac I am going to post a video my wife sent to me today, all I did/do is talk about fighting, I wonder if my anger has anything to do with my success in training.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Here it is Mac, if you can tolerate the video till the end you will hear him say that some of my friends fear me. I was too dumb to even acknowledge what he just said.

My wife is hiding her face because she knew my man Dennis was recording me.

The story was about a good friend of mine that turned on me. I done some dumb shit in my life

mw0yqfZLCAY

Mac
03-19-2010, 01:24 PM
That was just the wine talking. You're a bad ass John. I will remember to never steal anything from you, oh wait, I don't do that kind of shit.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 02:01 PM
That was just the wine talking. You're a bad ass John. I will remember to never steal anything from you, oh wait, I don't do that kind of shit.

I don't drink wine man that is for faggots! I drink beer and liquor!

LOL yeah I know you dont do that kind of shit, but he had every right to steal my radio, I had just beaten the crap out of the guy 2 days ago, if it wasn't for my moms who walked in on me beating the shit out of him I probably would have killed him.

Mac
03-19-2010, 02:07 PM
I don't drink wine man that is for faggots!

It looked like you were drinking out of a wine glass. OK it was the alcohol.

I drink wine, once in a blue moon. Does that make me a faggot? :punch:

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 02:09 PM
It looked like you were drinking out of a wine glass. OK it was the alcohol.

I drink wine, once in a blue moon. Does that make me a faggot? :punch:

LMFAO I don't know let m e ask you a question, what nationality are you?

Mac
03-19-2010, 02:13 PM
English-German and a bit of Pollock

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 02:16 PM
English-German

Do you know what is the difference between a English-German with a bit of Pollock and a Gay man????

1 glass of wine :lmao:

Mac
03-19-2010, 02:25 PM
That's funny.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 02:32 PM
That's funny.

A good friend of mine always fucked with me with that, but he would always says "what is the difference between a purto rican bodybuilder and a gay man.

But ironically he would never say it when we were face to face, just on facebook, myspace, emails and shit.

He once saw a really bad side of me in a bar when this gay guy started acting up with me when I told the guy I was not gay and didn't really like their life, some motherfucking guy who couldn't mind his business, chimed in and started talking shit to me in the defense of the gay guy. (Which I swear i did not disrespect in anyway just spoke my opinion) anyway one thing led to another and I wind up cracking the guy across his jaw. I hit the guy so hard that he fell to the floor jumped up and then fell back down. looked like he was catching an attack or some shit.

joedemarco
03-19-2010, 05:52 PM
Here's some updated pics of Mojo. Big change from the ones I posted of him as a pup. He's 9 months old and weighs about 85-90 pounds right now.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 07:45 PM
Joe that is a gorgeous Rottie man, not sure if you are aware that is an American bred Rottie, you can tell by the longer snout and lighter markings.

Question though, how many dogs do you have man?

joedemarco
03-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Joe that is a gorgeous Rottie man, not sure if you are aware that is an American bred Rottie, you can tell by the longer snout and lighter markings.

Question though, how many dogs do you have man?

Thanks. Yeah, I can really see the difference in him in comparison to the rotties from Germany. I didn't know a whole lot about rotties when I got him (he was my first rottie). I have AKC papers on him however he is definitely American bred. I've been doing a lot of reading about the breed over the past few months and learning quite a bit.

In regards to dogs, I have three! LOL. I didn't realize that my boxer and boston terrier snuck into that picture. Just luv dogs, man.

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Noting wrong with American Rotties my female was one. Although I do prefer German Rotties when selecting a male due to their larger muscular make-up and larger heads.

LOL yeah I love dogs man, if I had a bigger place I would have 5 dogs at the least.