PDA

View Full Version : INBF Natural Buckeye

Shoe
03-19-2010, 08:06 AM
Anyone competing in the INBF Natural Buckeye??

esgibson
03-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Anyone competing in the INBF Natural Buckeye??

ill be there man r u?

bhman6
03-19-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm not competing but I'm planning on attending

esgibson
03-19-2010, 10:09 PM
I'm not competing but I'm planning on attending

hey bhman i'll be competing if u see me or something introduce urself bro.

bhman6
03-19-2010, 11:25 PM
for sure dude

what's your real name? I'm Ben

what color trunks will you be wearing just in case I don't recognize you?

esgibson
03-20-2010, 01:15 PM
for sure dude

what's your real name? I'm Ben

what color trunks will you be wearing just in case I don't recognize you?

i'm eric and i plan on wearing royal blue trunks..if i can get all the dream tan outta them from last year...any tips? haha i soaked them for like 3 days last year and alot of it came out..but not all

bhman6
03-21-2010, 07:00 AM
shit man no idea...that's why I stick to black trunks, lol

Shoe
03-21-2010, 07:15 PM
Good luck to you. I am Shawn. I will have Blue trunks and tattoos.

esgibson
03-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Good luck to you. I am Shawn. I will have Blue trunks and tattoos.

what weight class u plan on bein in brother? novice or open?

btw ben...spray the shit outta them with shout and let'em soak in cold water...they look brand new after i did it like 10 times

Shoe
03-22-2010, 08:13 AM
Open light heavy.

esgibson
03-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Open light heavy.

well i wish u luck brother. i'm in the open middleweights so i hope we both do well and i get to see u in the overall. keep kickin ass and i'll see u there big fella

Shoe
03-22-2010, 01:27 PM
You too! I actually just decided to do this show. I was prepping for the Tri State and realized the Buckeye was coming up and said what the hell, might as well. So I had to pick up the pace a bit. Come say hi, It is always nice to meet new people back stage.

esgibson
03-22-2010, 05:15 PM
You too! I actually just decided to do this show. I was prepping for the Tri State and realized the Buckeye was coming up and said what the hell, might as well. So I had to pick up the pace a bit. Come say hi, It is always nice to meet new people back stage.

same to u man. if u see me don't be a stranger haha do u know anything about how good the competition is here? like guys in it? this is my first natty show and all the ones i've done before were local and state NPC shows..i think i've been a lil spoiled so far with my placings haha just wonderin what i got myself into

Shoe
03-23-2010, 07:09 AM
same to u man. if u see me don't be a stranger haha do u know anything about how good the competition is here? like guys in it? this is my first natty show and all the ones i've done before were local and state NPC shows..i think i've been a lil spoiled so far with my placings haha just wonderin what i got myself into

I hear it will be tough but you never know. I hope it will be a little tough cause I do not really want an easy win. You should do well if you do well in NPC natty shows though. The atmosphere is usually better at INBF shows with friendly people and such... Middles are usually tough classes so make sure you are nice and lean!! My buddy just went pro last week by winning overall and he was a middle.

esgibson
03-23-2010, 07:04 PM
I hear it will be tough but you never know. I hope it will be a little tough cause I do not really want an easy win. You should do well if you do well in NPC natty shows though. The atmosphere is usually better at INBF shows with friendly people and such... Middles are usually tough classes so make sure you are nice and lean!! My buddy just went pro last week by winning overall and he was a middle.

that's crazy ur friend went pro last week! i want it to be a tough class but i wanna win..it's no fun if it's a bunch of fat slobs onstage and then u... i did well in the npc shows but i've never done natty shows at all...plus i was a lightweight last year and had a hell of an offseason..i'm still sittin at about 169 and hopin to be onstage around 165 or so..i'm close to contest shape but i'm not happy with it yet haha i'll keep pushin it til i'm there

Shoe
03-24-2010, 08:35 AM
Him going pro gave me the determination to push harder. I got him into the sport and he beats me to the pro stage.... a little jealous...haha. Keep on it you still have time to bring it all together.

NATURAL-1987
03-24-2010, 09:04 AM
Him going pro gave me the determination to push harder. I got him into the sport and he beats me to the pro stage.... a little jealous...haha. Keep on it you still have time to bring it all together.
This happened with 2 guys at my gym as well.lol. The one got the other into the sport thing. Then the next year the other athlete turned Pro as well. Hopefully same thing will happen to you and you will turn pro this show. Good luck, we are pulling for you.

Shoe
03-24-2010, 12:23 PM
This happened with 2 guys at my gym as well.lol. The one got the other into the sport thing. Then the next year the other athlete turned Pro as well. Hopefully same thing will happen to you and you will turn pro this show. Good luck, we are pulling for you.

Thanks man I hope so. Funny how that happens isn't it, but the whole thing gives me the drive when I am just not feeling it.

Shoe
04-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Only a few days left.

AVBG
04-13-2010, 06:06 PM
how you looking Shoe? happy with where you're at? post up a pic.. get yourself out there.

Shoe
04-14-2010, 09:28 AM
I am hanging in there and ready to start adding carbs back!! I fill out real fast with only a little carbs then go flat again so the closer to the show the better (as far as loading goes). I plan in drinking tons of water all the way through. I will get a pic up sometime today.

IL WNBF Pro
04-14-2010, 09:36 AM
I am hanging in there and ready to start adding carbs back!! I fill out real fast with only a little carbs then go flat again so the closer to the show the better (as far as loading goes). I plan in drinking tons of water all the way through. I will get a pic up sometime today.

Good luck man!

IL WNBF Pro
04-14-2010, 09:38 AM
i'm eric and i plan on wearing royal blue trunks..if i can get all the dream tan outta them from last year...any tips? haha i soaked them for like 3 days last year and alot of it came out..but not all

Had the same problem one year when I went 100% dream tan....never again. I was given a nice recipe for pro tan....works great!! Also, was given a hint at my last show...a LITTLE dream tan right before you get on stage is all..

AVBG
04-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Don't leave us hanging Shoe!

Shoe
04-14-2010, 07:26 PM
They're coming they're coming haha. I took some after workout today just gotta get them loaded to a computer that's not garbage.

Shoe
04-15-2010, 07:43 AM
So it is not my computer it is the site. I posted some on here http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/sjschumaker/ I am going to try to figure it out and maybe get em up on here soon. Feedback on my poses would be great. I am totally depleted in the burgundy trunk pics.

esgibson
04-17-2010, 05:47 AM
today's the big day shoe! i've been up since 5am..see ya backstage bro! goodluck!

Shoe
04-17-2010, 10:59 AM
That's about when I got up too. Good luck!