PDA

View Full Version : Guys

Toniann
03-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Why is it when you talk to a guy and are nice to him he thinks you want to sleep with him?
I really don't understand this.

LainaJ
03-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Why is it when you talk to a guy and are nice to him he thinks you want to sleep with him?

Because immature men think with their tool not their brain.. :)

Toniann
03-19-2010, 09:06 PM

That's the thing, if it was 1 guy I would have blown it off but it is a number of guys lately.

FitnBuf
03-19-2010, 09:09 PM
I think even when you mean to them, they think you are playing hard to get. Men are primal subjects and only the boring ones are not thinking sex the whole time they are in your presence. LOL

Since you cannot change men, evolve yourself. Think differently when speaking to them. Taking nothing they say for fact as I am sure it is a line, or something they think will get them on the path of your beautiful pink pillow! ;)

Sledge
03-19-2010, 09:10 PM
Lesbians.

FitnBuf
03-19-2010, 09:12 PM
You want to watch...you know it!!!^^^^

Shariff Abel
03-19-2010, 09:14 PM
This is an interesting Thread!

Toniann
03-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Never had this problem when I lived in NYC.

Ninja Loco
03-19-2010, 11:09 PM
The real question is why girls think you're trying to hit on them even when you say something as insignificant as "excuse me" when you're simply trying to walk the fuck by. Perhaps its the smile. Yes...its the smile. It cant possibly mean "gee, Im just trying to be cordial in a public setting and not act like I notice you have a booger in your nose and you smell like you havent douched in a month. Im just trying to get by so I dont have to look at your gross, home tattoed tramp stamp as it peeks out of the too tight jeans you wore on purpose".

FitnBuf
03-20-2010, 12:33 AM
^^^OMG!!! That's the funniest thing I have read all night!!! Great point. The misconception can occur both ways!!!

That was awesome!! LMAO!

ironwarrior22
03-20-2010, 12:35 AM
The real question is why girls think you're trying to hit on them even when you say something as insignificant as "excuse me" when you're simply trying to walk the fuck by. Perhaps its the smile. Yes...its the smile. It cant possibly mean "gee, Im just trying to be cordial in a public setting and not act like I notice you have a booger in your nose and you smell like you havent douched in a month. Im just trying to get by so I dont have to look at your gross, home tattoed tramp stamp as it peeks out of the too tight jeans you wore on purpose".

lol that's funny

cat
03-20-2010, 02:11 AM

Umm....It's because they are...ummm....GUYS...that's why :yep:

However, it is true that there is misinterpretation of things on both sides of the hormonal divide.

debbiebramwell
03-20-2010, 11:32 AM

really ? where did this happen? I dont have this happen and IM nice to everyone! lol. What do they say to you?

Toniann
03-20-2010, 11:58 AM
really ? where did this happen? I dont have this happen and IM nice to everyone! lol. What do they say to you?

I guess it's me then! a number of guys on Myspace have been talking to me, asking me workout questions, giving me compliments and general chit chat and I respond back by saying you are so nice, sweet, considerate stuff like that. Then they ask for my personal email so I give it to them then thats where it starts, the crotch pics, the I will rock your world, I am really big, you want to wrestle. etc...
I treat people the way I expect to be treated.

LisaRD23
03-20-2010, 12:09 PM
I guess it's me then! a number of guys on Myspace have been talking to me, asking me workout questions, giving me compliments and general chit chat and I respond back by saying you are so nice, sweet, considerate stuff like that. Then they ask for my personal email so I give it to them then thats where it starts, the crotch pics, the I will rock your world, I am really big, you want to wrestle. etc...

Myspace = meat market

barbellbarbie
03-20-2010, 12:24 PM
i dont know if they THINK you want to sleep with them rather than HOPE you do..

HammerStrength12
03-20-2010, 12:32 PM

Wrestle lmao

FitnBuf
03-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Myspace = meat market

:yep:

I agree....lol

HammerStrength12
03-20-2010, 12:41 PM
Myspace = meat market

It's anything but the ideal place to be meeting members of the opposite sex lol

Toniann
03-20-2010, 12:51 PM
So the rule of thumb is, don't talk to people on Myspace unless you are looking to hookup?

HammerStrength12
03-20-2010, 12:51 PM
So the rule of thumb is, don't talk to people on Myspace unless you are looking to hookup?

I don't really talk to people on myspace period lol

Toniann
03-20-2010, 01:10 PM
I don't really talk to people on myspace period lol

I just try to be nice to people and give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Chadstallion
03-20-2010, 01:12 PM

thats why you should include some gay and bi guys in your circle of friends. The gay guy(s) will be your friends, the bi guy will be a friend but also try to make you happy in a few other ways.;)

DistinctChoice
03-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Facebook just surpassed Google as #1 for most site visitor hits in the USA. What the heck is MySpace? Just joking, it just seems to have been left in the dust of Facebook...

From one man's perspective, I'd have to agreee with barbellbarbie:

i dont know if they THINK you want to sleep with them rather than HOPE you do..

You can't blame a guy for his optimism.

There ARE members of the male gender who are more realistic in what they estimate a woman's behavior towards them means. Further, some women are genuinely pleasant and polite, whereas others come off near the opposite. The teller at my bank last night would be a prime example: cute, pleasant and struck up a small conversation while she processed my withdrawal. At no time did I get the impression that she wanted to get in my pants, she was a nice person and we ended the interaction with 'have a nice day'.

1fitchic -- your behavior is more than welcome by all. Don't let the attraction of weirdos, etc. to you deter you, because I'm sure they write the same thing to the mean girls anyway, just looking to see where they get something in return.

debbiebramwell
03-20-2010, 05:33 PM

Oh yeah I get alot of guys who will email me and compliment me etc.(I thought you meant real life interaction) I can tell if it is someone just being nice or if its more. It may be misleading if you constantly interact with them. You have to remember guys online have an obession with fit woman so you have to use your best judgement on how you interact with them.I wouldnt tell someone they are so nice or sweet though because these guys do it to so many woman. A simple thank you would work if they are worth responding too(some send emails hitting on me even though they see Im married , I dont respond to them)They dont need your personal info, they can contact you on myspace. You do need to be careful with these guys. I have made guy friends on myspace but you can tell the difference from the interaction if there is an actual friend connection versus someone saying wow I like your muscles or body...

debbiebramwell
03-20-2010, 05:35 PM

I am nice to everyone too but you have to use your best judgement with people and what their intent is. I can always tell right away.

Ninja Loco
03-21-2010, 12:01 AM
So do I. Except in my case things like I outlined happen. Everything from them rolling their eyes at me, to pretending they dont see me, to simply not even acknowledging me with the common courtesy of looking me in the eye as they ring me out at the register or whatever. And all from a smile like Ive been told to do a million times. Whats your point here? You're comparing guys who you exchange PERSONAL EMAILS with off of places like myspace....guys whom you have no idea who they are or could be simply because you "thought" you'd be nice to by accepting their friend request, to a regular face to face person who is being personable?? You're here complaining about guys whom you dont know that send you pics and hit on you ONLINE because you accepted them ONLINE......

Am I missing something here? Or are you just incredibly obtuse in the year 2010? Because in this day and age this is most certainly not a case "being nice and giving someone the benefit of the doubt". Here I thought you were complaining about us guys who are simply trying to be gentlemen in the face of ridicule that you women seem to be able to do without flinching. Try walking in our shoes sometime and see how you like that.

Every guy you speak to wants to hit on you. Boo fucking hoo.

FitnBuf
03-21-2010, 01:15 AM

Thats awesome!

Be happy it's not the other way and they are not hitting on you...you would feel much worse.

;)

Mandla
03-21-2010, 01:29 AM
I think even when you mean to them, they think you are playing hard to get. Men are primal subjects and only the boring ones are not thinking sex the whole time they are in your presence. LOL

Since you cannot change men, evolve yourself. Think differently when speaking to them. Taking nothing they say for fact as I am sure it is a line, or something they think will get them on the path of your beautiful pink pillow! ;)

Since you did put the LOL at the end I'll take that statement in humor. But, just to clarify, there are those of us, males, who do relate to women in non-sexual ways. Those of us who do are not necessarily boring.

Toniann
03-21-2010, 08:24 AM
So do I. Except in my case things like I outlined happen. Everything from them rolling their eyes at me, to pretending they dont see me, to simply not even acknowledging me with the common courtesy of looking me in the eye as they ring me out at the register or whatever. And all from a smile like Ive been told to do a million times. Whats your point here? You're comparing guys who you exchange PERSONAL EMAILS with off of places like myspace....guys whom you have no idea who they are or could be simply because you "thought" you'd be nice to by accepting their friend request, to a regular face to face person who is being personable?? You're here complaining about guys whom you dont know that send you pics and hit on you ONLINE because you accepted them ONLINE......

Am I missing something here? Or are you just incredibly obtuse in the year 2010? Because in this day and age this is most certainly not a case "being nice and giving someone the benefit of the doubt". Here I thought you were complaining about us guys who are simply trying to be gentlemen in the face of ridicule that you women seem to be able to do without flinching. Try walking in our shoes sometime and see how you like that.

Being hit on is one thing, telling me you want to F--- me because you are so big and you will rock my world, etc.... I'm sorry but that is not how you show interest in someone. I am pretty sure as a guy you would love it if a girl told that to you but I find that to be rude.
I do understand how you feel, I live in a small town and when I go shopping I hear all the rude comments and rolling of the eyes from the other women when they see me, especially in the summer, granted I do get the occasional women that says she loves the physique but get more rolling of the eyes.
So if that is how you hit on women by saying nasty remarks you deserve what they do to you because all I tell these guys are polite remarks and I get back I can rock your world. I think that is uncalled for.

debbiebramwell
03-21-2010, 09:33 AM
Welcome to the internet and being a fit woman. You are gonna get "fans" that send you crazy stuff. You just have to be able to know the difference between them and some guy who connect with for friendship(you will get mostly the first kind) This is just happening on the internet with you so you have to see it for what it is. guys get a thrill behind there keyboard getting you to interact with them and them saying those things.

Sledge
03-21-2010, 09:35 AM
So, How you doin. ;)

Toniann
03-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Welcome to the internet and being a fit woman. You are gonna get "fans" that send you crazy stuff. You just have to be able to know the difference between them and some guy who connect with for friendship(you will get mostly the first kind) This is just happening on the internet with you so you have to see it for what it is. guys get a thrilled behind there keyboard getting you to interact with them and them saying those things.

I am starting to figure that out, this is all new to me.

Curt James
03-21-2010, 10:52 AM

I'm going to guess that all men think that way. Some are just better at hiding it.

But, yes, it's a two way street. Women can be as clumsy as men and misinterpret a friendly smile as something more just as often.

Many people just don't know where to begin or how to interpret signals. That's why relationships can be a mess. Not enough communication and too much guesswork.

"Well, maybe she means... I wonder if they are saying..."

BrownBear
03-21-2010, 01:09 PM
I am nice to everyone too but you have to use your best judgement with people and what their intent is. I can always tell right away.

what was my intent debbie? lol jk

Ninja Loco
03-21-2010, 02:21 PM
Being hit on is one thing, telling me you want to F--- me because you are so big and you will rock my world, etc.... I'm sorry but that is not how you show interest in someone. I am pretty sure as a guy you would love it if a girl told that to you but I find that to be rude.
I do understand how you feel, I live in a small town and when I go shopping I hear all the rude comments and rolling of the eyes from the other women when they see me, especially in the summer, granted I do get the occasional women that says she loves the physique but get more rolling of the eyes.
So if that is how you hit on women by saying nasty remarks you deserve what they do to you because all I tell these guys are polite remarks and I get back I can rock your world. I think that is uncalled for.
Please learn how to read. I said that all I do is smile and be cordial and pleasant and THEY think Im trying to hit on them. Nothing more, nothing less. Never once did i say that I make those kinds of comments or that I agree with them, and I defy you to show me where you thought I did to deserve that comeback. My disdain with you is your inability to step into the 21st century online. Please tell all of us that you are not so dense that you still believe that this kind of shit doesnt happen online simply because "all you do is exchange innocent personal emails" with guys you dont know. In your case, while I DONT agree with what those guys do, I think you deserve it in a way. For being so stupid. Whats next? You're going to come on and complain that you got hit by a car for walking across traffic?? That you got wet when you jumped in a swimming pool?

I get treated with disdain when i simply smile and say hello to anyone Im supposed to be a gentleman towards simply because they think I want to fuck them by doing so.

You get hit on.

Cry me a fucking river. Or better yet, go cross some traffic.

Ninja Loco
03-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Im being chided by a moderator for being mean to a woman. Ok, what the fuck ever.

Toniann
03-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Im being chided by a moderator for being mean to a woman. Ok, what the fuck ever.

Wow so hostile toward a women, just because I miss understood what you were saying due to your inability to express yourself clearly.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Wow so hostile toward a women, just because I miss understood what you were saying due to your inability to express yourself clearly.

Let us start with a clean slate, and not take this particular line of discussion past this post, please. Misunderstandings do happen, but we must not further compound the issue. Let this be what it is as we move forward.

cat
03-21-2010, 03:19 PM
I am starting to figure that out, this is all new to me.

I think the old rule of "Don't talk to strangers" also applies to the internet to a certain extent. If I don't know someone, either on-line or in person, I am guarded with them because they are strangers to me.

Toniann
03-21-2010, 03:32 PM
I think the old rule of "Don't talk to strangers" also applies to the internet to a certain extent. If I don't know someone, either on-line or in person, I am guarded with them because they are strangers to me.

That's the way I have been my whole life even to this day I am still shy but I am trying to break out of that shell.

Curt James
03-21-2010, 03:40 PM

Jefe, you are so not getting laid.

(ducks, runs, hides)

Curt James
03-21-2010, 03:50 PM
Let us start with a clean slate, and not take this particular line of discussion past this post, please. Misunderstandings do happen, but we must not further compound the issue. Let this be what it is as we move forward.

And, you! STOP HITTING ON HER!

Okay, okay, I'll stop.

Here's one for you. It's been years and I doubt she frequents bbing sites.

I was hitchhiking to pick up my motorcycle from a shop. Broke down at my brother's home. A truck picked up the bike and my brother drove me home.

It's 40 some miles and rather than bother my brother to come pick me up and drive me to the shop after the bike was fixed, I figured I'd just start walking and pick up a ride along the way.

Just a few miles into the trek, a van pulls over and a woman asks where I'm going. I'm wearing a jacket, holding my helmet. Tell her that I'm going to pick up my bike. She says great, I'll give you a ride but let me pick up some beer first.

Note to self: "Let me pick up some beer first." is probably or could be or was at least in this one instance code for "I'm horny and you just might do, tall, pale, and goofy-looking."

It's all about picking up on the subtle signals. :p

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-21-2010, 03:57 PM
And, you! STOP HITTING ON HER!

:lmao: Whatever, Chip :p

Curt James
03-21-2010, 03:59 PM
You think you're smooth.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-21-2010, 04:08 PM
You think you're smooth.

:D I gave Billy Dee Williams lessons.

Curt James
03-21-2010, 05:02 PM
3:32 p.m. Hmmm.

Well, Billy Dee, it appears we've chased all the women away. :mad:

Ninja Loco
03-21-2010, 07:16 PM
If that was the case then I apologize.

Toniann
03-21-2010, 07:50 PM

That's ok, I am here to make friends and not argue.

debbiebramwell
03-21-2010, 10:34 PM

awww , that was nice. I understood your point in your post however I have gotten to know 1fitchic and she is really new to all this. She is a really sweet girl and has this innocence to her. It is refreshing! She is learning about how things work especially online. I had no idea about alot of things went I first got into this bodybuilding world but I learned along the way. Thats why I play big sis alot and coach all my little sisters:)Being a fit chick adds a whole new dimension to what you experience with men especially online.

Ninja Loco
03-22-2010, 01:04 AM
awww , that was nice. I understood your point in your post however I have gotten to know 1fitchic and she is really new to all this. She is a really sweet girl and has this innocence to her. It is refreshing! She is learning about how things work especially online. I had no idea about alot of things went I first got into this bodybuilding world but I learned along the way. Thats why I play big sis alot and coach all my little sisters:)Being a fit chick adds a whole new dimension to what you experience with men especially online.
If that is the case then I doubly apologize. I guess one does learn something new every day. I for one, despite my actions here, do appreciate how much you care for the ladies. My ex GM being one that you have Big Sis'd for the longest time and I know that many is the time that she would not have kept going had it not been for you. For that and that alone I am forever in YOUR debt, Deb.

Having been on here and elsewhere for the longest time i have seen many women complain about things that others take for granted. Like I said, many is the time I have been told to smile and be a gentleman to everyone, especially ladies. Mostly because its the right and proper thing to do, but simply because my exterior is so rough that I tend to put people off when they see me. But in my case however, smiling and saying even a polite hello to women has resulted in a backlash of negativity, both passive and at times aggressive. How in the hell does just being polite and saying things such as excuse me or just a smile indicate that Im going to want to hit on them? And no Im not the only one, I know other men who have had these experiences. I cant remember the last time a cashier looked me in the eye as she handed me my change, much less told to have a good day, unless she was old as my mother. Just today one of them dumped my change in my hand and didnt apologize when it fell to the floor. I think she may have mumbled "sorry" but Im not sure. So yes, it irked me to no end to hear what I percieved as yet another woman complain about being let known that she is attractive even if said compliments were delivered in the crudest of manners. I know it also got a lot of guys mad judging from the rep and PM messages i got, so Im not the only one.

But I will still apologize again. Not all men are like that, but hell its gotten to the point where i say nothing to any woman unless I already know her. Or her husband, just in case they take it the wrong way. Whats the use?

debbiebramwell
03-22-2010, 09:26 AM
If that is the case then I doubly apologize. I guess one does learn something new every day. I for one, despite my actions here, do appreciate how much you care for the ladies. My ex GM being one that you have Big Sis'd for the longest time and I know that many is the time that she would not have kept going had it not been for you. For that and that alone I am forever in YOUR debt, Deb.

Having been on here and elsewhere for the longest time i have seen many women complain about things that others take for granted. Like I said, many is the time I have been told to smile and be a gentleman to everyone, especially ladies. Mostly because its the right and proper thing to do, but simply because my exterior is so rough that I tend to put people off when they see me. But in my case however, smiling and saying even a polite hello to women has resulted in a backlash of negativity, both passive and at times aggressive. How in the hell does just being polite and saying things such as excuse me or just a smile indicate that Im going to want to hit on them? And no Im not the only one, I know other men who have had these experiences. I cant remember the last time a cashier looked me in the eye as she handed me my change, much less told to have a good day, unless she was old as my mother. Just today one of them dumped my change in my hand and didnt apologize when it fell to the floor. I think she may have mumbled "sorry" but Im not sure. So yes, it irked me to no end to hear what I percieved as yet another woman complain about being let known that she is attractive even if said compliments were delivered in the crudest of manners. I know it also got a lot of guys mad judging from the rep and PM messages i got, so Im not the only one.

But I will still apologize again. Not all men are like that, but hell its gotten to the point where i say nothing to any woman unless I already know her. Or her husband, just in case they take it the wrong way. Whats the use?

Talk about learning something new eveyday I didnt know you were GM's ex. Thats so sweet you are so caring about her. I was thrilled to be invited to be a part of her journey and I am so proud of her.

I understand your frustration. It is a shame to be misunderstood,prejudged or generalized. I worked over 20 years as a hairstylist so that really helped me learn about people and become unshy! It was so cool because men would talk to me about all kinds of personal stuff. I really think I had so many clients not only because I gave them exactly what they asked for but because I treated them a certain way. I hug everyone I meet. I wished everyone would be so open and loving.I dont ever have a problem being misunderstood. I think how someone views the world or people is all about them. If someone is in a good place inside it will show in how they treat people. I hope you continue to stay true to yourself regardless of how anyone else is. Dont ever take people personal if they arent where you are at inside. Love and treat people how god would and let him work through you. I am someone who has done alot of personal growth work so the more I fixed myself on the inside the better I see the world. Hope all this makes sense:)

Toniann
03-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Talk about learning something new eveyday I didnt know you were GM's ex. Thats so sweet you are so caring about her. I was thrilled to be invited to be a part of her journey and I am so proud of her.

I understand your frustration. It is a shame to be misunderstood,prejudged or generalized. I worked over 20 years as a hairstylist so that really helped me learn about people and become unshy! It was so cool because men would talk to me about all kinds of personal stuff. I really think I had so many clients not only because I gave them exactly what they asked for but because I treated them a certain way. I hug everyone I meet. I wished everyone would be so open and loving.I dont ever have a problem being misunderstood. I think how someone views the world or people is all about them. If someone is in a good place inside it will show in how they treat people. I hope you continue to stay true to yourself regardless of how anyone else is. Dont ever take people personal if they arent where you are at inside. Love and treat people how god would and let him work through you. I am someone who has done alot of personal growth work so the more I fixed myself on the inside the better I see the world. Hope all this makes sense:)

I know I need a lot of work but I want to be just like you Debbie.

Toniann
03-22-2010, 12:04 PM

I don't know if you care to hear what I have to say. Be who you are, don't let some miserable person who judges a book by it's cover change who you are. It is there loss cause you did nothing but be courteous and polite to warrant a response like that.

Ninja Loco
03-22-2010, 01:03 PM
No, 1fit, I dont mind. Thank you. It IS hard..... and I guess I showed it in this thread. I judged you by your cover, so to speak. Had Debbie not said anything I probably still would have. I dare say I am thrilled to hear that you are indeed not like I percieved.... I find it refreshing to know that someone out there hasnt been jaded by the internet since it is true that this is all new to you. Therein lies the problem.... I had thought I was above such things simply due to the philosophy I live by but in here I proved that I am jaded as well. It was not a very good look in the mirror......but Im going to have to accept it because day in and day out I see and experience it all over again. I may not change who I am on the inside, but the outside certainly has to. No way i can see myself continouing to give courtesy to those that dont want it or appreciate it. Or rather dont want it from someone such as I. It's weird.... when I was fat, that was the reaction I got all the time and as such, got used to it. Now it seems that the more fit I get, the more that things revert to old. Thats what really boggles me.... I dont understand people here in the west, and probably never will.

Ninja Loco
03-22-2010, 01:10 PM

Yes, I am :). And the wonderful thing is that we managed to remain good friends. It wasnt easy at first (and guess who's fault THAT was, lol.) But her spirit is most definately like yours and she is one woman who i know personaly proves that "they are not all alike". Still, she is closer to me than a sister now and I even like her new man Sledge. So.... I bow low to you, Debbie. You were there for her when I should have been. Thank you.

debbiebramwell
03-22-2010, 01:17 PM
No, 1fit, I dont mind. Thank you. It IS hard..... and I guess I showed it in this thread. I judged you by your cover, so to speak. Had Debbie not said anything I probably still would have. I dare say I am thrilled to hear that you are indeed not like I percieved.... I find it refreshing to know that someone out there hasnt been jaded by the internet since it is true that this is all new to you. Therein lies the problem.... I had thought I was above such things simply due to the philosophy I live by but in here I proved that I am jaded as well. It was not a very good look in the mirror......but Im going to have to accept it because day in and day out I see and experience it all over again. I may not change who I am on the inside, but the outside certainly has to. No way i can see myself continouing to give courtesy to those that dont want it or appreciate it. Or rather dont want it from someone such as I. It's weird.... when I was fat, that was the reaction I got all the time and as such, got used to it. Now it seems that the more fit I get, the more that things revert to old. Thats what really boggles me.... I dont understand people here in the west, and probably never will.

Mad props for you being open and sharing all this.Self awareness is a good thing. I really appreciate when I meet good people. I always notice. I am a sucker for good people. Its a shame that all those people werent in the right place to receive you. I hope we get to meet someday:)You really seem like a neat guy. I hope you find that balance to stay true to you while not giving it away to the wrong people(but then again sometimes we need to do things or say things to people who need it the most not needing anything in return)

Toni has reached out to me to have me help her pose etc. She will be visiting here in May so I can help her. Since she reached out to me we became friends. She is such a good person and sweet girl I fell in love with her. I noticed she has this innocence about her that I think is precious. It is so pure. She probably felt like she was just being her nice self to these guys then boom they got inapropriate with her. She will learn alot quick by being online and on the forums and of course I will guide her. I would tell her to never change her sweet self but to just use better judgement when it comes to certain things. I know how to interact with fans and guys online and keep it professional while still being open to making wonderful connections with the right people.

debbiebramwell
03-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Yes, I am :). And the wonderful thing is that we managed to remain good friends. It wasnt easy at first (and guess who's fault THAT was, lol.) But her spirit is most definately like yours and she is one woman who i know personaly proves that "they are not all alike". Still, she is closer to me than a sister now and I even like her new man Sledge. So.... I bow low to you, Debbie. You were there for her when I should have been. Thank you.

aww so glad to hear that. What a blessing! it is always a blessing to me when someone is open to me. I hold that with high regard and as an opportunity to love. That is always a gift! I am always open and it is unconditionally. The only reason why I am abled is because I am in a good place inside and I let god work through me(and I am not religious:))

Ninja Loco
03-22-2010, 01:21 PM
You're making me smile, Deb. Stop it :)

Take care of Toni.... please never let her lose her innocense. She might end up like me. ZING!!

debbiebramwell
03-22-2010, 01:25 PM
You're making me smile, Deb. Stop it :)

Take care of Toni.... please never let her lose her innocense. She might end up like me. ZING!!

:D<--- this is how I like to see people!! LOL I sure will. However we want you in a good place too!;):hmn:

Tu Holmes
03-22-2010, 03:19 PM

Ah... the fine line between flirtation and rudeness.

I love skirting that line.

I'm with the Ninja on this one.

First, you can't use myspace as the end all be all of anyone... men or women. Both sides troll that shit for sex. It's why I deleted my profile.

Secondly, far too often does a woman think that just being nice and saying excuse me or hey there is the guy trying to get in your pants... It's why if you have to pass a girl at a bar and you touch her to let her know that you're there so she can move... the second she looks towards you... you look straight to where you want to go... She'll get the hint you don't want her fat ass and are tired of looking at her thong sticking up from her muffin top.

I'm tired of being used as a sex object... these hoes need to back up off me.

Most of the guys who're messing with you are schmoes anyway... plus with the anonymity of the interwebs, you can get away with more shit because no one knows who you really are.

Except for me... apparently I'm famous.

:dunno:

Tu Holmes
03-22-2010, 03:20 PM

You big ole meanie you.

:hmn:

Tu Holmes
03-22-2010, 03:24 PM
YOU want to stop being used as a sex object? That's fucking HYSTERICAL! Last text I had from you, you were proud as can be you were in bed with a porn star!
Know what my therapist said about that? Nah, never mind. You're like all of them Tu. All of them.

Oh Corrie... How I have missed you.

Certainly you got more out of my post than just that.

Nothing but love babe.

:flowers:

Ninja Loco
03-22-2010, 03:29 PM
:hmn:
I .....feel a need to go watch The Notebook...... Or perhaps Dr. Phil.

Tu Holmes
03-22-2010, 03:32 PM
I .....feel a need to go watch The Notebook...... Or perhaps Dr. Phil.

Fuck that fat balding jackass.

How the fuck does HE get to tell people to lose weight? Really?

On top of that... all he does is tell people shit they already know.

How is that worthy of a PhD?

Don't eat too much... Ok.

Don't spend more money than you can afford... Ok.

Don't be a dick to your wife / husband... No problem.

Woohoo... I just did 3 Dr. Phil Episodes for the week right there.

Ninja Loco
03-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Fuck that fat balding jackass.

How the fuck does HE get to tell people to lose weight? Really?

On top of that... all he does is tell people shit they already know.

How is that worthy of a PhD?

Don't eat too much... Ok.

Don't spend more money than you can afford... Ok.

Don't be a dick to your wife / husband... No problem.

Woohoo... I just did 3 Dr. Phil Episodes for the week right there.We are brothers under the bodyfat......I cant stand the fucker and I for one would gladly and willingly kill him with bare hands. But I hear rumors that it is illegal to do so, and someone as carmeliciously hot as me would never last in a prison full of hard, sweaty, virile men.

Tu Holmes
03-22-2010, 03:38 PM
We are brothers under the bodyfat......I cant stand the fucker and I for one would gladly and willingly kill him with bare hands. But I hear rumors that it is illegal to do so, and someone as carmeliciously hot as me would never last in a prison full of hard, sweaty, virile men.

Yes... Your golden brown self would not last 1 week in there.

You'd be man meat in about 5 seconds.

Let fate take care of that fucking bastard... do not give up your virgin anus for that pile of crap.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Well now... I see this is about to take a turn for the ugly. So... what shall I do here??

Any suggestions, or will you just leave it up to my interpretation?

Ninja Loco
03-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Yes... Your golden brown self would not last 1 week in there.

You'd be man meat in about 5 seconds.

Let fate take care of that fucking bastard... do not give up your virgin anus for that pile of crap.
Im feeling much fuzzy wuzzy love.... I for one will never be through with you.

Ninja Loco
03-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Well now... I see this is about to take a turn for the ugly.
You know damned well Im not ugly.

Tu Holmes
03-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Im feeling much fuzzy wuzzy love.... I for one will never be through with you.

I can't quit you!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-22-2010, 03:45 PM
You know damned well Im not ugly.

Not that I can see.

Oh... no homo. :)

Tu Holmes
03-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Well now... I see this is about to take a turn for the ugly. So... what shall I do here??

Any suggestions, or will you just leave it up to my interpretation?

I for one feel it is the sole responsibility of RxMuscle and it's sponsor's to nip the negative posts in the bud.

I understand that with the AIDS epidemic in Africa, The fall of the Berlin Wall, Communism, Wars in Afghanistan, The ongoing Healthcare crisis, the 3 ring circus, and pandas in the zoo.

We may find this thread.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/4938/602944-favouritemovie_super.png

Ninja Loco
03-22-2010, 03:52 PM
I can't quit you!
Got a place up in the mountains.....do ourselves a little fishin.... Drink a little whiskey.... fish some. Get away, you know? ...

Tu Holmes
03-22-2010, 03:54 PM
Got a place up in the mountains.....do ourselves a little fishin.... Drink a little whiskey.... fish some. Get away, you know? ...

I'm all about whiskey and fishing.... Sounds like a nice escape.

:)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-22-2010, 03:57 PM
All cleaned up. Play nicely :D

barbellbarbie
03-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Last edited by Tu Holmes; Today at 12:40 PM. Reason: It's all BarbellBarbie's Fault.

WTF IS THIS SHIT? LOL fuck man.. youre right everything is my fault.. global fuckin warming is my fault too!

ps.. god damn did you shit in her cheerios? i dont think she likes you very much lol!

Tu Holmes
03-22-2010, 04:02 PM
Last edited by Tu Holmes; Today at 12:40 PM. Reason: It's all BarbellBarbie's Fault.

WTF IS THIS SHIT? LOL fuck man.. youre right everything is my fault.. global fuckin warming is my fault too!

ps.. god damn did you shit in her cheerios? i dont think she likes you very much lol!

Well, not everything... Just the wars in Somalia and the West Nile Virus.

P.S. Don't talk about her... I love that woman!

barbellbarbie
03-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Well, not everything... Just the wars in Somalia and the West Nile Virus.

P.S. Don't talk about her... I love that woman!
lol u love every woman ..... that has a pulse :D

Tu Holmes
03-22-2010, 04:11 PM
lol u love every woman ..... that has a pulse and looks hot.:D

Edited for accuracy.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-22-2010, 04:45 PM
She is banned. Can this thread resume its regular course? We shall find out.

Clean up is commencing now.