PDA

View Full Version : optimal dose of CLA per day?

kratos47
03-20-2010, 01:55 PM
ok so i decided to add cla to my supplement regimen. what is the optimal dose per day of this? i've read about the benefits but if anyone has any additional info on its benefits i would be intrested to know. thanks:)

kratos47
03-20-2010, 02:05 PM
also current supplement regimen:

two muli vitamins a day
alittle over 6000 mili of fishoil
1000 vit C and 800 iu of E
and two dose of a joint suppprt supp
fiber supplement two to three times a day
protien powder once to twice a day

and now adding the cla

anything else someone would suggest?

Conrad
03-20-2010, 02:31 PM
Wasting you money on CLA. Buy more food with that money.

kratos47
03-20-2010, 02:32 PM
why is that?

statenis33
03-20-2010, 03:18 PM
Wasting you money on CLA. Buy more food with that money.

i wouldnt exactly say CLA is a waste of money. studies have shown that long-term use does have a proven fat burning effect, enhanced sparing of lean muscle mass, and overall feeling of well-being. in that regard, not so much a waste, but i would rather spend that money on a homemade ECA stack and spend the money left over on something else. :yep:

statenis33
03-20-2010, 03:24 PM
ok so i decided to add cla to my supplement regimen. what is the optimal dose per day of this? i've read about the benefits but if anyone has any additional info on its benefits i would be intrested to know. thanks:)

i lived with a girl for a while who couldve been a fitness competitor and she swore by the stuff. i think for her it was more of a placebo effect than the actual supplement, but as far as i know, i wouldnt really take much more of it than what the recommended dosage is. i do have to warn you, those studies i mentioned also noted that it took 3-6 months of continuous usage before any benefits were realized. if you do decide to keep using it, update the thread with any changes and let us know.

big.poppa.pump
03-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Just get a EFA blend....I get a efa blend from gnc that is liquid form. Its like $15 for a month and is a better deal than buying CLA as a stand alone product