PDA

View Full Version : Oral tren or d-bol

DAVE_BANNER
03-21-2010, 05:46 PM
Any of you girls tried theses compounds, if so dosage and advise?

sassy69
03-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Why? Like - what is your purpose - one cuts, the other bloats.

DAVE_BANNER
03-21-2010, 06:21 PM
but both will give good gains, wife does well on whinny and var but looking for more size which would be best for most gains vs sides, hear oral tren has wicked sides.

sassy69
03-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Tren is brutal on the system, dbol builds but will cause water bloat. Frankly I'd be recommending EQ before either of those. I don't know much about oral tren. Whatever it is, its probably even worse on your liver cuz that's where it will pass thru.

Why did you happen to pick those two as your choices? Aside from something like anadrol, I think those are the two least often items listed in the same sentence w/ "female".

DAVE_BANNER
03-21-2010, 06:33 PM
just happen to have those 2 on hand atm. wife hates pins:dunno:

sassy69
03-21-2010, 08:00 PM
just happen to have those 2 on hand atm. wife hates pins:dunno:

Once you get past anavar & oral winny, all the available orals are fairly brutal on your system. If you want to play on the dark side w/ the big boys, you gotta learn how to deal w/ the pins.

If she's already lean you can use the slin method - draw the compound w/ a big pin and then take the plunger out of an insulin pin, put the stuff in the big pin into the insulin pin to the amount you need, put the insulin plunger back in just in the end of the insulin pin, snap the insulin pin (the body) w/ your finger until all the air is cleared out and you can push the plunger up so the compound is up by the needle. Then just inject. If its thick oil you're dealing w/ it might take some effort to push.

This way you can also inject into other areas you probably wouldnt' want to shove a needle into - like delts.

s2h
03-21-2010, 09:20 PM
your wife is gonna have no liver left if you wanna go the route you speak of,i agree w/ sassy your better off w/ EQ or some lite prop,see just askn for not only liver problems but virzilation.i mean d-bol and a female aren't a smart choice,Then again you gotta watch that Eq it is has a slow release and you can go from no problems to big problems after 6-8 weeks.I would stick w/primo,var,winnie and a mild eq dose 50 mg week.

sassy69
03-22-2010, 01:51 PM
your wife is gonna have no liver left if you wanna go the route you speak of,i agree w/ sassy your better off w/ EQ or some lite prop,see just askn for not only liver problems but virzilation.i mean d-bol and a female aren't a smart choice,Then again you gotta watch that Eq it is has a slow release and you can go from no problems to big problems after 6-8 weeks.I would stick w/primo,var,winnie and a mild eq dose 50 mg week.

I assume you mean OR and not AND? ;)

I would also suggest that if she wants to grow, to be sure to explore modifications in diet & training - not just the drugs. I don't know what she's doing now, but a switch to a core such as a 5x5 w/ a periodization aproach might produce some fantastic results - and also give an option to someone who wants to push "beyond" but isn't ok w/ needles. I'm sorry but if you want to play on the dark side, you HAVE to be ok w/ needles as the orals will fuck you up a lot worse than a litttle bout of belonephobia (or trypanophobia for the pickier ones in the group).

corrie79
03-22-2010, 02:18 PM
I've done 10 mgs of dbol to kick start a cycle for about 6 weeks, had my bloods done after, they were perfect I had no toxicity. No real sides on the dbol either. Didn't drop my voice, cause hair, etc. but being on for a short amount of time helped. I was also on nolvadex and clen which is a good diuretic and I had no bloat on dbol. We have our own BP cuff and my bp was fine on dbol too. Var, winny, primo, they do nothing for me. I might as well be taking M and M's with those orals.

corrie79
03-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Never even HEARD of oral tren, but I would stay away from that even though my liver is a rock. You don't want an aas that strong going through a major organ like that. Use the pins. They don't hurt. Once you pin, it's no big deal. The first time is the hardest, after that, blah it's nothing. Easy peasy.

sassy69
03-22-2010, 02:43 PM
"Oral Tren" is Methyltrienolone, also called metribolone.

Chemically is identical to tren except is 17-alpha alkylated, similar to oral winstrol. Made for oral use. If injectable versions were made -never been- they wouldnt be as hard on the liver, in theory.

Its extremely harsh to the liver, and very androgenic.

Read its profile at:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catmetri.htm (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catmetri.htm)

tammyp
03-22-2010, 02:48 PM
how about t-bol? women friendly, good gains wo bloat.

corrie79
03-22-2010, 03:10 PM
"Oral Tren" is Methyltrienolone, also called metribolone.

Chemically is identical to tren except is 17-alpha alkylated, similar to oral winstrol. Made for oral use. If injectable versions were made -never been- they wouldnt be as hard on the liver, in theory.

Its extremely harsh to the liver, and very androgenic.

Read its profile at:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catmetri.htm (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catmetri.htm)
Thanks Sassy. Yeah looking at it, it doesn't look worth the possibility of toxicity. Pin it if you're gonna use tren.

corrie79
03-22-2010, 03:10 PM
how about t-bol? women friendly, good gains wo bloat.
I like t-bol good one to bring up tammy. Hard to find though.

s2h
03-22-2010, 11:18 PM
I assume you mean OR and not AND? ;)

I would also suggest that if she wants to grow, to be sure to explore modifications in diet & training - not just the drugs. I don't know what she's doing now, but a switch to a core such as a 5x5 w/ a periodization aproach might produce some fantastic results - and also give an option to someone who wants to push "beyond" but isn't ok w/ needles. I'm sorry but if you want to play on the dark side, you HAVE to be ok w/ needles as the orals will fuck you up a lot worse than a litttle bout of belonephobia (or trypanophobia for the pickier ones in the group).correct i failed typing in 3rd grade 3 times!

s2h
03-22-2010, 11:21 PM
how about t-bol? women friendly, good gains wo bloat.i'm on 60 mg ed right now and it's prety mild ,nice vascularity,i'm a guy,but i think 20 mg a day for a female would be a good thing!

sassy69
03-23-2010, 12:51 AM
Tbol you can dose very similarly to Anavar - 10 mg is a good starting point if you choose to do it. Anecdotally the results are similar as well, though slower in coming than anavar.