PDA

View Full Version : PCT Nutrition

Jermo
03-22-2010, 01:49 PM
How do you eat during PCT? Please be specific (i.e. calories, grams of protein,fat,carbs, types of food, etc) and include supplements if applicable.

No need to include PCT drugs, we've all seen those posts a million times.

I (205lbs,6ft,8%bf) for example, was thinking of going down to a 'maintenance' level of calories consisting of say 300g protein, 400g carbs, 100g fat. I take 10g of flax in the morning and 10g of cod liver oil in the evening with the designated meals. My meal variety is of the following nature (note i do eat more than 3 meals, this is just what my meals generally consist of):

100g oats
60g whey isolate
25g almonds

250g chicken
100g rice medley or brown pasta
25g almonds

2 lean beef patties with whole grain bread as a bun
big bowl of salad with mustard for flavor

Supplements:
I plan on taking 10g of creatine per day during PCT, and 75mg ephedrine daily, for the puprose maintaining some strength and acting as a decent anti-catabolic. I will continue my ZMA at night, just as I did while on cycle. I will also continue taking 3000mg of Vit C and 1200mg of NAC divided into two dosages, and a daily multi-vitamin.

Tell us what you do. Thanks.

growing
03-22-2010, 02:04 PM
nothing! eat food. clean food. love my no explode during to help keep streghth

Jermo
03-22-2010, 05:15 PM
nothing! eat food. clean food. love my no explode during to help keep streghth

What kinds of food? How many calories? Grams of pro,carb,fat.

Warped
03-23-2010, 12:11 AM
Keep calories high/higher(depends on diet on cycle). You can do this by simply adding more healthy oils(fish etc).

Ninja Loco
03-23-2010, 12:20 AM
You're trying to hold on to your gains so eat like you did on cycle since, in my humble opinion, PCT IS part of the cycle. It's the true end of it anyways. So eat like you did on cycle and monitor how you look in the mirror and how you feel. Your body will tell you what it needs..... i wish i could be more specific than that but it's really impossible to be what with everyone being an individual.

s2h
03-23-2010, 09:56 AM
You're trying to hold on to your gains so eat like you did on cycle since, in my humble opinion, PCT IS part of the cycle. It's the true end of it anyways. So eat like you did on cycle and monitor how you look in the mirror and how you feel. Your body will tell you what it needs..... i wish i could be more specific than that but it's really impossible to be what with everyone being an individual.that ^^^^^^^^

anabolic fyre
03-23-2010, 01:15 PM
I would eat more then you ate on the cycle even if u risk gaining some fat. I usually up my calories like 400-500 for that first month after the cycle, helps me feel like im keepin some gains lol.