PDA

View Full Version : Endo support thread

gman
03-10-2009, 06:25 PM
I hope this might become a sticky. A hard gainer thread could be a nice sticky too.

Anyway:

Richwa and I thought it might be nice to start a thread where all of us endos could gather and commiserate.

Guys and gals are welcome here, I think it would be nice to have both sexes represented well.

If you are an endo, and you should know, please feel free to post here. In case you don't know the symptoms here are a few:

Waist and chest roughly the same size until you lose a bunch of fat!

You can gain in one month what it takes a whole year to lose.

You bust your ass on diet and cardio just to lose 1-2lbs a week.

You get jealous of people who do no cardio, lift 3 x a week, and eat at Taco Bell 5x a week, but still look like they could get up on stage after 4 weeks on a contest diet.

You get really upset when you tell people you need to lose weight, and they say you look just fine.

If any of these fit you, you are welcome to post here.

We need to support each other through the tough cutting times!

BEAST MODE
03-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Thanks for getting the thread up and running G!

Here's another wordy symptom that I've experienced many times:

Every time you diet, people make comments that you are "skinny" and they believe you have lost all of your muscle mass, because they thought you were all muscle to begin with when you were 20+% bf.

Por2gue
03-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Are you still down on yourself after looking at God's tool?

Just joking, although you very well might be, good thread idea by the way.

gman
03-10-2009, 06:31 PM
I don't think mesos can relate to us at all, and I am sure they think we are whiners, but it is so tough being an endo.

One good thing is, I think we can cut without losing muscle mass too much. Or is that a rumor?

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Hello, My name is Jay and I am an Endo. My heaviest weight was 300 pounds and I went on the Atkins Diet to drop alot of it at one point. I get FAT just watching people eat. (Make This A Sticky).

gman
03-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Are you still down on yourself after looking at God's tool?
Just joking, although you very well might be, good thread idea by the way.

Any man would be down on himself after seeing that! lol

Por2gue
03-10-2009, 06:34 PM

It would be bad to be one of those men...LOL:D. Hey gman, best of luck with you and Dave!! Keep us posted.

gman
03-10-2009, 06:34 PM
I got down to 192 a couple of falls ago, 6 weeks later I was 215 again. I was still lifting 5 days a week and doing some cardio, I just let the diet go.

I get so jealous of my own son, who wrote his typical daily meal plan out when he was trying to gain weight. I put it on fitday and it came out to around 6000 calories.

His postworkout shake alone had over 1,000 calories in it

We have to stay on top of it 100% of the time, but it could be worse, I guess.

BEAST MODE
03-10-2009, 06:35 PM
I don't think mesos can relate to us at all, and I am sure they think we are whiners, but it is so tough being an endo.

One good thing is, I think we can cut without losing muscle mass too much. Or is that a rumor?

For me it depends on how intense my cardio is and whether or not I do my morning session fasted or after a meal.

Hello, My name is Jay and I am an Endo. My heaviest weight was 300 pounds and I went on the Atkins Diet to drop alot of it at one point. I get FAT just watching people eat. (Make This A Sticky).

(In unison) Hi Jay! I feel like I am getting fat when I watch people eat too.

x2

robert da strongman
03-10-2009, 06:36 PM
so do we need to do keto?

whats worked for you?

gman
03-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Keto rocks for me. I don't have intense hunger all the time like I used to. I can actually go 3 hours without eating and not feel too hungry. I have even had days occasionally since starting with Dave where I only ate 4 of the 6 meals (shhhh. don't tell Dave!), because I just wasn't hungry

Of course, it has stalled out like my diets always do, but I am carrying on!

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 06:41 PM
I started the keto Begining of Jan at 239 and today I weighed 225. My girl noted that I usually lose the FAT alot faster than I am this time around but I never kept the EFA's in and I never ate 6 meals a day. Im hoping the slower lose will result in more muscle maintained.

gman
03-10-2009, 06:43 PM
I have the same hope Steeler!

It's hard to be patient when you're an endo. We need to be happy with a lb or two a week, especially if the muscle is not being burned up along with our fat.

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 06:44 PM
so do we need to do keto?

whats worked for you?

Keto is the only thing that works for me. I have an allergy to carbs......I break out in Fattness.

gman
03-10-2009, 06:45 PM
haha I wish I had thought of that.

The anti keto people are all mesos. They cannot get it through their heads. When we eat carbs, we blow up fast.

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 06:53 PM
haha I wish I had thought of that.

The anti keto people are all mesos. They cannot get it through their heads. When we eat carbs, we blow up fast.

Bro, If i added carbs to my diet right now, I could gain about a couple pounds a week easy. I once wore size 44 pants.

gman
03-10-2009, 06:56 PM
I was wearing 40's but should have been wearing 42's at least!

I am still in 38's right now. Shit, I want to kill myself. My goal is to wear size 30-32 jeans

You look good in your avatar, what weight was that?

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 07:00 PM
I was wearing 40's but should have been wearing 42's at least!

I am still in 38's right now. Shit, I want to kill myself. My goal is to wear size 30-32 jeans

You look good in your avatar, what weight was that?

Thank you, I was 202, That was last summer. I have pics on my page you can look at.....or not lol. They were taken last week I think. So you can see the 25 pounds difference. Its so sad.

gman
03-10-2009, 07:02 PM
I got the same thing man. Here is me at 192 in fall of 2007. I ate 1800 a day for 12 weeks to get there, then gained it all back in a snap:

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w294/namtrag/100_0570.jpg

xerox
03-10-2009, 07:03 PM
i'm meso/endo/ecto.

gman
03-10-2009, 07:03 PM
i'm meso/endo/ecto.

you mean schizo? lol

welcome to our weird thread

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Wow, thats a tight pic. By tight I mean lean.....my girl just called me gay lol. Im glad we share the same problem....Endomorphic disorder lol.

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 07:11 PM
I went out for my cheat meal this past saturday and we went to Golden Corrall (All you can eat) And the percentage of Obese people in there made me sad.

gman
03-10-2009, 07:15 PM
I get sad at Walmart when I shop for my eggs, almonds, tuna, etc. and I see all the really heavy people breathing hard as they push the carts around full of chips, beer, cookies, soda, and those damn little huggie drinks for their kids.

I was about 14% bf in that pic. I was sucking in as hard as I could on that belly. I still had pretty bad love handles but from the side they were invisible

That was almost an anorexic diet though.

I love Dave's approach much better. Eat a reasonable amount, just do more cardio.

bigdaddyd
03-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Yo bros....wassup? And then there was us....

Man, I walked by a donut spread this morning and gained 2 pounds just by the smell.

Yesterday I smelled some pizza in the office and my belt got tight suddenly. Oh wait, I wasn't wearing a belt yesterday.

I guess I'm an endo. but that's just a guess! LOL

gman
03-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Haha, endos wear sweats, no belts

kicker
03-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Endo here too. Top weight 295. Low weight 180. Got off diet and exercise ended back up at 295. Getting weight back down now. To all of you keep at it and never give up. Never slack off. Never be satisfied and think you've arrived. That's when you start going backwards. Always move forward. Great thread by the way. Ok. I'm done.

buster12
03-10-2009, 07:18 PM
endo/meso reporting... lol

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Yo bros....wassup? And then there was us....

Man, I walked by a donut spread this morning and gained 2 pounds just by the smell.

Yesterday I smelled some pizza in the office and my belt got tight suddenly. Oh wait, I wasn't wearing a belt yesterday.

I guess I'm an endo. but that's just a guess! LOL

Welcom Bigd. I can hear myself getting Fatter when I eat that Yummy, Delicious Crap lol.

kicker
03-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Haha, endos wear sweats, no belts

Ha! True...till you get so pissed off at yourself you start wearing uncomfortable pants and belts just to remind you of your goal!:D

Bennny
03-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Another thing that sucks about being an endo...in the summer time when it's hot, we sweat when we eat. This can happen even when we are "in shape".

gman
03-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Yeah, 40 seems to be my pant size that gets me infuriated enough to stop the madness.

I can't figure out how my 2 sons escaped my fate, but I am glad they did. They both wear 32 pants, baggy at that. 6', 165, and 5'10" 175.

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Man Walmart is like a gathering of Obesity. I do an independent study every time I go there. I point out to my girl the fact that everyone there is wearing sweats and riding around in the riding carts. I hang out at Walmart because im the best built person there lol.

gman
03-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Another thing that sucks about being an endo...in the summer time when it's hot, we sweat when we eat. This can happen even when we are "in shape".

What's weird is I used to sweat when I moved, but in the past couple of years, I hardly sweat, even doing cardio. I have noticed that the one exercise that gets me pouring buckets is one arm rows., weird

Bennny
03-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Squats get me. I sweat buckets on leg day.

gman
03-10-2009, 07:30 PM
What's been the hardest food to give up for you guys?

I think I miss Mexican food most of all. But pizza is a close second

bigdaddyd
03-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Pasta. I am sicilian and pasta and pizza is a staple of my "old" life. I could eat pasta and go into a coma for a day.

I am excited to be in a size 40 after living in 48's for years. I WILL be a 38 in April.

gman
03-10-2009, 07:32 PM
There you go, doable goal!

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 07:35 PM
When I was a kid I was thin and then when I turned 12 I gained like a hundred pounds. I was 12 at 200 plus pounds, sick. Ond day before bed time I started bleeding from my eyes and ears, nose vomiting blood. I was sick. My parents rushed me to the emergency room. My blood pressure was so high that my kidneys were shutting down. The docs said had I went to bed that night I would have been dead in the mornin'. Thats the extent of this battle for me.

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 07:41 PM

China Buffet. But on a daily basis I miss BBQ sauce lol. I love that stuff emmmmm bologna and cheese with mayo and BBQ sauce and potato chips crushed on there...Sorry The Fattness took a grip of my thinking. I call it ( STINKIN THINKIN ).

buster12
03-10-2009, 07:44 PM
What's weird is I used to sweat when I moved, but in the past couple of years, I hardly sweat, even doing cardio. I have noticed that the one exercise that gets me pouring buckets is one arm rows., weird
gotta agree. Rows are very strenuos for me...:confused:

buster12
03-10-2009, 07:44 PM
How many of us fattys start drooling the moment som1 mentions arby's fries, and burger king burgers? I know I do.... lol mmmm

buster12
03-10-2009, 07:45 PM
China Buffet. But on a daily basis I miss BBQ sauce lol. I love that stuff emmmmm bologna and cheese with mayo and BBQ sauce and potato chips crushed on there...Sorry The Fattness took a grip of my thinking. I call it ( STINKIN THINKIN ).
crap. chinese food gets me too....

gman
03-10-2009, 07:49 PM
damn, i forgot about the chinese buffet! lol

Steeler, that is a rough story man. I wasn't that heavy, but I was a fatty. I went through puberty pretty young, age 10-11 or so, and that's when I got fat.

Always wondered if early puberty has any causal effect on obesity levels.

I was the tallest guy in 5th grade, but I stopped in 5th grade. I am 5'8" and have been since I was 12.

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Iv left puddles doing DB rows. I wonder why it gets us? Because were bent over maybe?

bigdaddyd
03-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Ha! True...till you get so pissed off at yourself you start wearing uncomfortable pants and belts just to remind you of your goal!:D

What is funny about that is this is exactly what I did today. I put the pants and belt on, they were too tight, and I said F'it....I obviously need a reminder at this point.

I was uncomfortable all day. And it shows from my training journal and the food I ate today. Except I am about to blow it with dinner. LOL

gman
03-10-2009, 07:53 PM
we're fat, so when we bend over it cuts off our oxygen

That's my theory anyway.

buster12
03-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Iv left puddles doing DB rows. I wonder why it gets us? Because were bent over maybe?
most likley because we're stabalizing our own weight while pulling an even heavier weight.lol

gman
03-10-2009, 07:55 PM
what's your story buster, you don't look endo ish in your avatar!?

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 07:55 PM

Steeler, that is a rough story man. I wasn't that heavy, but I was a fatty. I went through puberty pretty young, age 10-11 or so, and that's when I got fat.

I was the tallest guy in 5th grade, but I stopped in 5th grade. I am 5'8" and have been since I was 12.

Ya it was scary. My parents had to buy all salt free food and I had to be on this diet that NO kid should have to be on lol. I have an 8 year old daughter and 6 year old son and I teach them whats healthy and unhealthy eating. I never want my kids to feel the emotional pain of obesity.

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 08:00 PM
What is funny about that is this is exactly what I did today. I put the pants and belt on, they were too tight, and I said F'it....I obviously need a reminder at this point.

I was uncomfortable all day. And it shows from my training journal and the food I ate today. Except I am about to blow it with dinner. LOL

You could have an awesome dinner without the insulin spike lol. Just Say No No To Carbs.

buster12
03-10-2009, 08:03 PM
what's your story buster, you don't look endo ish in your avatar!?
nobody would guess it now. I use to be pretty fat though... and its very easy for my body to put on fat. If it wasn't for bodybuilding, I would still be very fat. I'll post a before pic sometime if I can find it. I'm only 18 now though. My body fat is at 15% now ( was 16) this offseason.

STEELERJ-XL
03-10-2009, 08:12 PM
This thread was moved to diet and fat loss. Good place for fat people to gather lol. Danm now im thinkin about Arbys curly fries and onion petals and poppers and bronco berrie sauce.....I just got Fatter typing this lol.

bigdaddyd
03-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Alright Steeler, I didn't due too bad, but it wasn't good.....wasn't good. I stopped short of what I wanted to eat. Damn this fat!

gman
03-10-2009, 08:21 PM
This beats hanging around and getting depressed about all the people talking about how much they have to eat to keep from losing weight!...lol

gman
03-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Have any of you learned to love cardio yet? I will be starting 80 minutes a day, 7 days a week tomorrow morning, and I can't say I am enthused.

bigdaddyd
03-10-2009, 08:50 PM
I actually enjoy it....when I do it. I have a treadmill and bike in my basement with a dvd player and I just watch netflix movie and movie

gman
03-10-2009, 08:54 PM
I just kinda go numb during it. Doing legs or back followed by 80 minutes on the treadmill is hell on earth, I can't deny it.

bigdaddyd
03-10-2009, 09:10 PM
AFTER your workout? you crazy crazy man

gman
03-10-2009, 09:12 PM
it's the only time I got. My wife is already pretty over this stuff I am doing anyway, so I get up early and do it all at once.

BEAST MODE
03-10-2009, 09:13 PM
First off, damn this thread took off while I was doing cardio.

My theory on the db rows is that all the water trapped in our fat bellies has no place to go but out.

Pizza. I think I had it for like 8 weeks straight for my cheat.

When I was a kid I was thin and then when I turned 12 I gained like a hundred pounds. I was 12 at 200 plus pounds, sick. Ond day before bed time I started bleeding from my eyes and ears, nose vomiting blood. I was sick. My parents rushed me to the emergency room. My blood pressure was so high that my kidneys were shutting down. The docs said had I went to bed that night I would have been dead in the mornin'. Thats the extent of this battle for me.

That's scary as shit steeler!

Ya it was scary. My parents had to buy all salt free food and I had to be on this diet that NO kid should have to be on lol. I have an 8 year old daughter and 6 year old son and I teach them whats healthy and unhealthy eating. I never want my kids to feel the emotional pain of obesity.

Too bad more people don't do this. But then again, most people don't know what's healthy or unhealthy.

I just kinda go numb during it. Doing legs or back followed by 80 minutes on the treadmill is hell on earth, I can't deny it.

I can get through 20 minutes of cardio after legs, but you've seen my workouts G...it's a wonder I can even get through that.

Bennny
03-10-2009, 09:16 PM
I'm like big daddy, just gotta zone-out to a movie while on the treadmill. Or I put on my walk-man (yeah, I still have a walk-man) and listen to sports-talk radio while walking outside in my neighborhood.

BEAST MODE
03-10-2009, 09:19 PM
My cardio zone out method is to blast metal in my ears and watch Wheel of Fortune in the evenings. Or in the morning I watch episodes of South Park on the Zune.

BEAST MODE
03-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Anyone else stall out on a diet after 14 weeks? How do you get that last little bit of fat to come off? I don't want to get all drastic and be anorexic. I'm not doing keto either. Any suggestions or experiences???

gman
03-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Can't help you there Rich, this is the endo thread, remember...lol

I watch an entire sports center in the a.m. and still have time leftover to watch Robin Meade on Headline News. Damn she is fine!

BEAST MODE
03-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Damn it G! Now I have to go to bed thinking about how I can get this last bit off! Maybe I can dream it off. Have a good one fellas!

bigdaddyd
03-10-2009, 09:32 PM
what time you get up? I am up and going at 415 but I don't have enough time to workout and get in 80 minutes of cardio too first thing. I get about an hour in the gym in the morning.

Por2gue
03-10-2009, 09:38 PM
This beats hanging around and getting depressed about all the people talking about how much they have to eat to keep from losing weight!...lol
Guilty as charged gman...LOL:D. It does suck though, believe me. Me and the wife's grocery bill is off the hook.

gman
03-10-2009, 09:40 PM
what time you get up? I am up and going at 415 but I don't have enough time to workout and get in 80 minutes of cardio too first thing. I get about an hour in the gym in the morning.

I get into the gym at 6ish, workout for about 45-60 minutes, then get on the bike or treadmill for 80. My office is about 1/4 mile from the gym, so I have plenty of time to shower and get to work by 9

gman
03-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Guilty as charged gman...LOL:D. It does suck though, believe me. Me and the wife's grocery bill is off the hook.

It would be cool if we could trade a few genes here and there with the hard gainers, then we would all be perfect!

My older son is a hard gainer, he loses weight when he stops working out. I cannot comprehend that.

He did put on about 15lbs one school year at college, but he lost it when he stopped working out and eating 5-6000 calories a day. He told me he didn't have enough time or money to eat enough. (he buys his own food)

bigdaddyd
03-10-2009, 09:46 PM
Can't help you there Rich, this is the endo thread, remember...lol

I watch an entire sports center in the a.m. and still have time leftover to watch Robin Meade on Headline News. Damn she is fine!

MMMMMM Robin Meade

BEAST MODE
03-11-2009, 05:41 AM

I'm usually up by 4:15 too, except today I hit snooze one more time. In the gym by 5:30 and out usually by 7:15. I get in weights and 40 minutes of cardio, then go to work for 9.5 hours, back to the gym for another 40 minutes in the evening. Been doing this since December 1.

gman
03-11-2009, 05:46 AM
Today I am still 211, up a lb from my week 6 weigh in, so in the last 2 weeks I am up a lb overall. Shit, I hate being an endo. Hopefully just the extra 10 min a day of cardio will get me over the hump.

Does this kind of shit happen to other people?

bigdaddyd
03-11-2009, 09:19 AM
G....I know we were joking about gaining weight just looking at food, but I am serious. I had weeks with Dave that I lost no physical weight but my numbers in the gym were climbing. So between that and the weekly pics, I could tell I was gaining muscle. The bottom line is the fat % and the mirror buddy. If those are improving, keep going.

Example: right now I am up 5 pounds but clearly I have some additional size happening, my numbers in the gym are climbing, and my waist is staying the same. That is good news to me. Once my cycle of OTC is over and the true dieting begins, then I will hope for 1-2 pounds of loss a week but reality says, if those numbers are climbing and the waiste is declining, I am losing fat!

gman
03-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Thanks, man. I will keep the faith!

I did notice a lot more vascularity in my upper chest and shoulders today.

Suzanne
03-11-2009, 11:20 AM
I am probably mostly endo and i eat carbs :D
Contest prep has carbs too
i love carbs

gman
03-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Carbs are like heroin, one bite and I am hooked!

Thanks for posting on our thread Suzanne, you are officially the first woman to post, I think!

Youngguns
03-11-2009, 11:40 AM
This thread is false. There is no such thing. Sure some might gain a little easier, and lose a littler harder, but nothing like you're making it seem.

You can do ANYTHING any other body can only with a little more work.

Same with "hard gainer", I was a "hard gainer" until I ate enough! No such thing.

Sorry to burst your fantasy bubbles.

Youngguns
03-11-2009, 11:41 AM
If you saw me when I was young, you'd say I was a "hard gainer" when you saw me all bulked up and fat, you'd call me the opposite.

gman
03-11-2009, 12:04 PM
whatever:confused:

this was meant to be a social thread, not a serious scientific discussion.

BEAST MODE
03-11-2009, 12:15 PM
No comment...

Suzanne
03-11-2009, 12:18 PM
There is more to it then encto meseo and endo though yes these are tendencies but there is so much more to it

metabolism being messed up by prior training or eating habits has a lot to do with it

with a previous trainer i was gaining FAT on 1500 cals and 70 min cardio daily and told i had to do that much cuz shitty metabolism

With new trainer spent a lot of time fixing what previous trainer did
new trainer off season 3000 calories gained muscle and minimal fat and 30 cardio 4 days a week

Current diet prep 2000 cals and plenty of carbs and dropping

more cardio and less cals is not always better and usually does not work

BEAST MODE
03-11-2009, 12:20 PM
There is more to it then encto meseo and endo though yes these are tendencies but there is so much more to it

metabolism being messed up by prior training or eating habits has a lot to do with it

with a previous trainer i was gaining FAT on 1500 cals and 70 min cardio daily and told i had to do that much cuz shitty metabolism

With new trainer spent a lot of time fixing what previous trainer did
new trainer off season 3000 calories gained muscle and minimal fat and 30 cardio 4 days a week

Current diet prep 2000 cals and plenty of carbs and dropping

more cardio and less cals is not always better and usually does not work

Very true! There are other ways.

gman
03-11-2009, 12:27 PM
That's why I like Dave, he has not once cut my calories, he just ups my cardio in small increments.

I did the low cal thing too, and I think it screwed me up.

BEAST MODE
03-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Low cals and extra cardio just makes me lose more muscle. For me, changing up the macros helps quite a bit. I keep the totaly cals pretty much the same, but I switch up the fats/carbs/pro ratios.

Youngguns
03-11-2009, 12:29 PM
whatever:confused:

this was meant to be a social thread, not a serious scientific discussion.

I'll refrain from enlightening your threads with the truth.

gman
03-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Low cals and extra cardio just makes me lose more muscle. For me, changing up the macros helps quite a bit. I keep the totaly cals pretty much the same, but I switch up the fats/carbs/pro ratios.

what are you eating macro and calorie-wise these days?

BEAST MODE
03-11-2009, 12:56 PM
what are you eating macro and calorie-wise these days?

It varies depending on whether I'm doing cardio only or weights and cardio. On a typical weights and cardio day, it may be 15-25% each on carbs and fats. It just depends on how many calories I eat for the day. Protein is typically 50-55% every day. If it's a cardio only day, fats may be up to 30% and I could drop carbs to maybe 5-10%, keeping protein the same as always. Total cals on a cardio-only day could be 1800-2000. Weights and cardio days may be up to 2200. Normally I eat more on leg/back days. This is what has worked so far.

gman
03-11-2009, 12:59 PM
so basically you are eating BMR calories on cardio only days.

I am surprised that last little bit of stubborn fat won't go away!

BEAST MODE
03-11-2009, 01:11 PM
so basically you are eating BMR calories on cardio only days.

I am surprised that last little bit of stubborn fat won't go away!

Yeah, basically. BMR for a 5'7" 171 lb male is 1819. I normally don't go below 1800, but there have been days where I slept in and only got 5 meals in so I ended up eating 1500-1600.

gman
03-11-2009, 01:16 PM
I had mine measured at 1940 a few months back.

bigdaddyd
03-12-2009, 08:58 PM
I had mine measured at 1940 a few months back.

I think if I had mine measured it would be in the single digits...HA!

gman
03-12-2009, 09:52 PM
excuses, excuses

j/k

bigdaddyd
03-14-2009, 06:36 PM
No excuses

gman
03-14-2009, 07:21 PM
There ya go. It might be a little harder for us, but we got the muscle under there lots of people would love to have. Get to work, bigdaddy!

vietgoboi
03-15-2009, 12:33 AM
I got the same thing man. Here is me at 192 in fall of 2007. I ate 1800 a day for 12 weeks to get there, then gained it all back in a snap:

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w294/namtrag/100_0570.jpg
Is this the beginning of keto or after?

When you finish your cutting diet, have you tried maintaining that weight or bulk straight away?

BigJD69
03-15-2009, 03:55 AM
Endo here gaining weight reading and typing this! I have to starve myself and do about 3hrs of cardio a day to loose weight!

gman
03-15-2009, 07:20 AM
Is this the beginning of keto or after?

When you finish your cutting diet, have you tried maintaining that weight or bulk straight away?

that was after about 3 months on the scivation diet, it was a keto ish diet with a carbup every 3rd day. but it was also very much lower cal than Dave's diet. I was eating about 1800 cal a day.

I gained it all back in a matter of weeks when I couldn't take it anymore.

ChunkyThunder
03-15-2009, 11:41 PM
Endo here too. Top weight 295. Low weight 180. Got off diet and exercise ended back up at 295. Getting weight back down now. To all of you keep at it and never give up. Never slack off. Never be satisfied and think you've arrived. That's when you start going backwards. Always move forward. Great thread by the way. Ok. I'm done.

When you got down to 180 did you have a problem with loose skin? I'm asking cuz I've been as high as 310lbs (5'10 about 290 now) Last time I got calipered the trainer said I would be 10%bf at about 240lbs but I'm worried about the skin when I get around there.

My ultimate goal is something maintainable without feeling like I'm constantly cutting, maybe 12-14%bf. I just got back in the gym this week after 3 years out. I got to 265 at 18%bf last time, I KNOW I can do better than that this time, and by this time I mean a lifelong commitment to my health.

I'm older, 28, now and understand now that this will always be a lifelong issue for me and I have no plans to stop working out this time, I need to be in better shape for my job and I want to live long enough to enjoy my retirement.

kicker
03-16-2009, 11:36 AM
When you got down to 180 did you have a problem with loose skin? I'm asking cuz I've been as high as 310lbs (5'10 about 290 now) Last time I got calipered the trainer said I would be 10%bf at about 240lbs but I'm worried about the skin when I get around there.

My ultimate goal is something maintainable without feeling like I'm constantly cutting, maybe 12-14%bf. I just got back in the gym this week after 3 years out. I got to 265 at 18%bf last time, I KNOW I can do better than that this time, and by this time I mean a lifelong commitment to my health.

I'm older, 28, now and understand now that this will always be a lifelong issue for me and I have no plans to stop working out this time, I need to be in better shape for my job and I want to live long enough to enjoy my retirement.

Yep I sure did have a problem with loose skin. Really sucked. I started getting fat in elementary school and lost the weight around 30 years old (43 now). All those years of having severely stretched skin (5' 5'' and 260 - 295lbs) took the elasticity out of my skin. The worst as chest and stomach line. I had friends tell me I should do a local show. Haha ha. No way could I do that. I did look great in clothes though. :rolleyes:

I can still remember the first time I could actually do a pull-up. I was elated.

Your right it is a life long struggle. And the more you cheat the more you want to cheat. We just have to keep striving to "get better". I actually told people that but well I guess I forgot to take it to heart. The thing is ....no matter how many times you "fall off the wagon" get back on. Right?!

gman
03-16-2009, 11:58 AM
Yes, never give up, no matter how many times you have to start over.

I do not want to be one of those people riding around in WalMart on the motorized shopping cart.

BEAST MODE
03-16-2009, 12:00 PM

I do not want to be one of those people riding around in WalMart on the motorized shopping cart.

Speaking of those carts, I think I'm going to have to get one for the 3 days after I train legs. It just hurts so damn bad to walk.

gman
03-16-2009, 12:36 PM
what a sissy.

j/k

you brutalized your legs today.

I took it easy on mine

BEAST MODE
03-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Well yours respond different than mine. You can get away w/ doing less than I can. I have to destroy mine to see any changes.

kicker
03-16-2009, 01:10 PM

lol Exactly!! Although it might be fun to drive one around!!!! And they would definitely come in handy on leg day!!

gman
03-16-2009, 01:11 PM
it would be funny to see Rich riding on one with shorts and a string T

xxterxx
03-16-2009, 01:14 PM
im an endo... with small bones to make it worse...

anyway... imho... the only advantage about being an endo is... you dont have to stuff yourself to grow muscle... and once u get that size... u dont have to keep eating like a beast to maintain it.... i can eat what most people call 'diet' and still gain muscle mass..

kicker
03-16-2009, 01:21 PM
im an endo... with small bones to make it worse...

anyway... imho... the only advantage about being an endo is... you dont have to stuff yourself to grow muscle... and once u get that size... u dont have to keep eating like a beast to maintain it.... i can eat what most people call 'diet' and still gain muscle mass..

I guess it does help with the wallet or if you don't like to eat. Unfortunately I do like to eat.

It does help build muscle; true. Especially my legs.

gman
03-16-2009, 01:22 PM
yeah, there are some advantages. I am losing real slow, so I know, or at least think, it's all fat coming off.

Kolbe
03-16-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi guys :)
I belong in this thead too.
I really feel that Dave's diet is good for my body. I love the fat and not eating carbs makes my cravings almost dissapear. But when I do eat carbs - at the cheat meal - I have to really really force myself to stop eating again. If I'm not carefull I eat untill I have so much pain in my stomach it's unbearable. It's sick! So I can't just have a cheat meal and enjoy it. I have to weight that meal too to make sure I don't go overboard. I keep hearing the words I've read here in Dave's thread

Don't force feed yourself!

So I try to stop when I'm suposed to. It's not easy. Actually I've started to fear the cheat meal and not look forward to it.
I have 4 weeks left to my comp and after that I'll have a real cheat and then ease into an off season really slowly.
I just have to stick to it the last few weeks now :)

gman
03-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Kolbe, first off, congrats on doing a competition. I want to do one someday too.

Second. Yeah, I know what you mean about the cheat meal. I feel like exploding when I get done. I need to just stop when I am full, but make better choices so I can get a big carb boost. Maybe I will switch to pasta or something next time.

I also cheat on cheat day because I don't want to go over my calories too bad. I usually eat 3 meals before the cheat, and none after, so I only end up eating 4 of the 6 meals. Shhh, don't tell Dave. I am having a hard time losing lately and I feel like I am doing the right thing, maybe Dave would fuss at me though.

ChunkyThunder
03-16-2009, 06:30 PM
I had Taco Bell for my cheat meal last night and I had such indigestion that I was up until 6am with stomach pain. I took 2 Pepcid and they did nothing.

Sometimes it just seems easier to eat clean 24/7 especially when crap like that happens

kicker
03-16-2009, 06:38 PM
I think that it can be easier to eat clean. You could have a "clean/cheat" meal and just cheat a little. ie. waffles with fresh berries and steak and eggs...yum yum.

At least then it won't kill your gut with a bunch of spices and you get your protein in. Actually that sounds good.

ChunkyThunder
03-16-2009, 06:49 PM
I think that it can be easier to eat clean. You could have a "clean/cheat" meal and just cheat a little. ie. waffles with fresh berries and steak and eggs...yum yum.

At least then it won't kill your gut with a bunch of spices and you get your protein in. Actually that sounds good.

I'll find a middle ground for my cheat day, I think I just went overboard with it. Too many carbs too much saturated fat, I think if I ate like just 2 tacos with something healthier I would have been fine.

bigdaddyd
03-16-2009, 08:14 PM
I always feel like crap after my cheat day. Oh wait, thats the problem, its a whole day instead of a meal! HA!

way too
03-20-2009, 12:22 AM
Endo checking in. Just started my first ketogenic diet.

ironman70
03-21-2009, 05:38 AM
Another endo here.

Started daves diet on 12/29/08 @ 294...12 weeks later in at 280. I hate being an endo. So discouraging...

BEAST MODE
03-21-2009, 07:58 AM
OK, so it looks like endos lose weight very slowly on keto diets. I'm thinking the way I do it is good since I lose 2-3 lbs a week.

Ironman, are you following the diet 100%?

bigdaddyd
03-21-2009, 09:19 AM
OK, so it looks like endos lose weight very slowly on keto diets. I'm thinking the way I do it is good since I lose 2-3 lbs a week.

Ironman, are you following the diet 100%?

Well do share man. I start dieting down come the second week of April.

gman
03-21-2009, 09:57 AM
ironman I feel your pain. I am down 12 in 8 weeks, but only 1 in the last 3 weeks. And I am up to 90 minutes of cardio a day to boot. Started at 45 minutes a day

BEAST MODE
03-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Well do share man. I start dieting down come the second week of April.

Look at the last few posts by me on page 3. That is what I'm doing right now.

bigdaddyd
03-21-2009, 02:39 PM
I did see that prior. I wasnt sure if that is what you were talking about though.

BEAST MODE
03-21-2009, 02:42 PM
Yeah, I'm still doing that. First 3 meals of the day contain carbs if I'm doing weights that day. The next 4 meals only contain traces of carbs from the whey, nuts, or peanut butter. This past week my total cals have been between 2000-2100 every day.

ChunkyThunder
03-22-2009, 12:38 AM
This is an example of my day.....

24g shake 5gram creatine am

-gym

48gram protein shake PWO

5 eggs 2 slices of whole multigrain toast

1 boneless/skinless chicken breast with low carb pasta (5g carbs per serving so i just kinda eye it) or brown rice (1/2 cup cooked)

same as last meal

24g shake

I haven't weighed myself I'll do it Monday when I get back in the gym

gman
03-22-2009, 05:02 PM
does this happen to anyone else on keto?

I had my cheat meal last night, and today at 5pm, I have only eaten 3 of my 6 meals.

I am never hungry the day after my cheat meal. I have had 5 eggs, 2 scoops of whey, 1.5tbsp of peanut butter, and 5 eggs again. I am still supposed to eat 7 oz of chicken with 1/3 cup of almonds, 8 oz of steak and a salad with olive oil and vinegar, and another protein shake, but I am definitely not going to make it.

bigdaddyd
03-22-2009, 05:12 PM
does this happen to anyone else on keto?

I had my cheat meal last night, and today at 5pm, I have only eaten 3 of my 6 meals.

I am never hungry the day after my cheat meal. I have had 5 eggs, 2 scoops of whey, 1.5tbsp of peanut butter, and 5 eggs again. I am still supposed to eat 7 oz of chicken with 1/3 cup of almonds, 8 oz of steak and a salad with olive oil and vinegar, and another protein shake, but I am definitely not going to make it.

Gman, happens to me all the time. My cheat meal was yesterday at 12ish and I am still struggling to eat today. I have only had 3 of my 5 meals so far. I won't be "normal" hungry until tomorrow. I think part of that for me though is the amount of water I require after my cheat meal. I will need my normal 3/4 of gallon or gallon PLUS another 1/2 to 3/4 gallong the next day. Weird I say

BEAST MODE
03-22-2009, 05:20 PM
G that happens even when you're not on keto homey. I am not hungry today at all. I will be tomorrow though because it's leg day! But today I'm going 3 hours between meals and still not getting hungry.

gman
03-22-2009, 05:20 PM
I think it's partly subconscious, too

I ate at least 4,500 calories yesterday and in my mind, I want to level it out, so I am undereating today. In any case, I am just not hungry.

Rich, doesn't happen to me when not on keto. That's why I am fat when I eat carbs. I eat and eat and never get full.

BEAST MODE
03-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Oh I stuffed myself on my cheat last night. I made sure and got as much as I wanted. And by the time it was over, I was very full. I went about 3.5 hours w/out eating after that, which is forever in my book.

gman
03-22-2009, 05:33 PM
haha, I had a great cheat.

Chinese buffet, but only 2 plates. 2 scoops of sherbet and banana pudding for dessert. 3 Sierra Nevadas. Then I ate 2 bowls of Oatmeal Crisp at home.

No wonder I am not hungry today. That was enough to feed a family for a day.

bigdaddyd
03-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Holy crap G....now THATS eatin

gman
03-22-2009, 07:21 PM
You know Dave's limit at that meal is 400g of carbs.

Holy shit.

I bet I had 250, 400 is a whole lb of dry pasta

bigdaddyd
03-22-2009, 07:24 PM
I thought he said 100....maybe that was just for me....Still, that was some good eatin. I am already planning my next "cheat" meal. I went and bought some peanut Capn Crunch. Talk about working for it all week.

gman
03-22-2009, 07:58 PM
100 wouldn't be worth eating!

That's 2 bowls of oatmeal at most.

bigdaddyd
03-22-2009, 09:25 PM
so true...so true

Kolbe
03-23-2009, 08:08 AM
Well, it's 100g of carbs for women.. :(

I can easily eat 400g of carbs.... ;)

gman
03-23-2009, 09:37 AM
I am paying for it now. I am up 5 lbs, 2 days later.

bigdaddyd
03-23-2009, 07:26 PM
5 pounds? Man that was a good meal. LOL

gman
03-23-2009, 07:30 PM
I am fucking pissed. My last 4 weekly weigh ins have been 210, 210, 208, 209

Today I am 214.

Doing 90 minutes of cardio 7 days a week for nothing is starting to irritate me.

Feel like screaming.

bigdaddyd
03-23-2009, 07:55 PM
Alright alright....we all have days like this G. Regroup and relax. High cortisol levels will add to the problem. Relax, do your normal cardio and get a good nights rest. I know that isn't what you want to hear but its the truth.

gman
03-23-2009, 07:59 PM
A normal person would be losing like crazy, but I know I am not a normal person! lol

I am trying my best to be patient, but it is damn hard. No matter what type of diet I do, as soon as I lose 10lbs, my body goes into "preserve at all costs" mode!

bigdaddyd
03-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Mine works the same way sometimes G. Dave will get you over the hump if we cannot. Seriously, what is the stress factor like? You taking ZMA? NovadexT?

gman
03-23-2009, 08:39 PM
stress is high right now. Son diagnosed bipolar, middle of tax season as a CPA, health insurance increasing 25% to 1250 per month, etc.

Just started TRT with injectable test cyp, have had 2 weekly shots of 200mg, plus 2 500 unit doses of hcg, and 6 .5mg arimidex capsules in the past 2 weeks.

bigdaddyd
03-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Shit man. Ok, that could certainly have a lot to do with it right there!

HRT will help but you have to get that stress down. Someway somehow....

My brother was diag with bipolar disorder but he refused help.

Anything I can do to help? I suck at taxes personally....but anything else?

gman
03-23-2009, 08:59 PM
kill me. hahaha, I am worth more dead.

Seriously, I just gotta keep the course. I just wish Dave would cut my calories, 2600 is just too many calories.

bigdaddyd
03-23-2009, 09:02 PM
Yeah, 2600 is a lot. I was not eating that much and I am waaay fatter...well, maybe that is why I was not!

No killing of the members. I think I remember seeing that in the bylaws or something.....hahahahaha

gman
03-23-2009, 09:04 PM
I input it all on fitday, and including the fish oils, and stuff, it is right at 2600

Kolbe
03-24-2009, 04:24 AM
Hey - 2600 is not too much. It's the stress.
If you want to start losing again you have to get control of you stress!

Sleep ;)
Are you sleeping ok? if not add some help here.. Lean Dreams / other sleep aid.

I know where you're coming from and I speak from experience

gman
03-24-2009, 05:14 AM
thanks Kolbe

I am sleeping really well, I get 7 a night, and I fall asleep pretty quickly.

BEAST MODE
03-24-2009, 05:36 AM
7 a night...that's what I get on a good night. I can't wait until the diet is over and I can get 8 every night again. I funtion best w/ 8-9 hours.

Kolbe
03-24-2009, 06:12 AM
That's good to hear, gman. Then it's not the sleep, but I still think it's the stress.
When I stress I can't sleep and I gain weight even though I keep my diet and do my cardio and workouts. It's just how stress affects us.
I went through a divorce in a comp prep and my body just refused to react!

Metalheadz
03-27-2009, 08:14 AM
Whats up guys,

Just starting my 2nd day of dave palumbo diet.... can't follow it exactly as I don't have all of the ingredients but as close as I can. No carbs other than naturally occuring in pb, etc. Also I used my last serving of whey so today I'll have to rely on chicken, salmon, evoo, eggs, greens, etc. Also I take a fiber supp before I go to bed and that seems to help also.

Other than for a little bit yesterday I have been feeling great! I know I am not active enough to burn all of the carbs that I normally eat so I can tell this is a change for the better.

I'm 5'7" ish , 185 and would like to drop about 15 lbs of fat.

Off to work here in a few but just wanted to get the ball rollin....

gman
03-27-2009, 09:26 AM
good job metalheadz!

I have put on 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks, so I am getting frustrated! :(

GirlyMuscle
03-27-2009, 10:22 AM
One thing I learned recently is that my weight can flucuate 10 pounds in a day depending on what I eat, don't eat, drink, don't drink. Even leg day will see a couple of extra pounds on the scale the next day or two.

One thing I have learned (from Sledge) STICK TO YOUR PLAN. If you do, and you know in your heart of hearts that you are, then a weight gain CAN'T be fat. If it's not fat it's no big deal. Just STICK TO YOUR PLAN.

gman
03-27-2009, 11:32 AM
I keep telling myself that, but the fluctuations all seem to be higher, never lower! lol

ChunkyThunder
03-27-2009, 04:23 PM
I keep telling myself that, but the fluctuations all seem to be higher, never lower! lol

Well, if you are eating better and working out better than muscle is bound to be gained. just enjoy the muscular gains and if you aren't sure, get a trainer to caliper you

.... On a side note I'm down 20lbs in about a month, but my BF% is def higher than your's gman

gman
03-27-2009, 04:44 PM
All they have at my gym is that shitty hand held bf thing

It pegged me at 23% a couple of weeks back, and that's pretty accurate I think. Maybe I will do it again on Monday and see if it's down any.

I think it's funny that the more cardio I do, the more weight I gain.

My main measure is taping my waist at the navel. It has stayed at 38.5" for weeks now.

Congrats on 20lbs off, that is a big accomplishment! keep it up.

ChunkyThunder
03-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Have you spoken with Dave about it? He may need to make adjustments to your diet. At the same time though you could just be gaining the muscle.

Thanks for the congrats. 20 down and a long road ahead, but there is definitely a light a the end of the tunnel.

gman
03-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Dave said to cut the cheat meal down, so I will do that. I have the following planned: one baked potato with homemade meat and bean chili over it, grated cheddar on top, and one beer. That's it.

As opposed to chinese buffet, 2 bowls of cereal and 3 beers.

Although I ate a lot worse cheat meals the first few weeks on the diet and they didn't mess me up too bad, I am going to cut way back on them like Dave said to do.

thachozenonebx
03-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Hello

I am the CHOZENONE
and I to am an endo

gman
03-27-2009, 06:49 PM
you poor devil, join the club! lol

ChunkyThunder
03-27-2009, 07:31 PM
Dave said to cut the cheat meal down, so I will do that. I have the following planned: one baked potato with homemade meat and bean chili over it, grated cheddar on top, and one beer. That's it.

As opposed to chinese buffet, 2 bowls of cereal and 3 beers.

Although I ate a lot worse cheat meals the first few weeks on the diet and they didn't mess me up too bad, I am going to cut way back on them like Dave said to do.

So he thinks that that one meal is bringing you entire progress to a halt?

gman
03-27-2009, 07:34 PM
:confused: exactly what I said to myself

thachozenonebx
03-27-2009, 07:37 PM
you poor devil, join the club! lol

thanks gman....this is a great place 4 us endos to bitch at those who can eat a stack of fries and a cheesesteak and not gain a lb...I HATE YOU GUYS!!!

i am a odd endo in the way that my waist isnt big but i do gain fat very easily

gman
03-27-2009, 08:49 PM
you gain in the ass and legs, or the chest?

ChunkyThunder
03-27-2009, 09:37 PM
thanks gman....this is a great place 4 us endos to bitch at those who can eat a stack of fries and a cheesesteak and not gain a lb...I HATE YOU GUYS!!!

i am a odd endo in the way that my waist isnt big but i do gain fat very easily

The ones good thing about being endo is you can get big easily and not have to eat a lot in order to do so. I cant imagine eating 8 times a day. 5 or 6 is hard enough

....well actually I can, and it would be fun...and delicious

thachozenonebx
03-28-2009, 12:36 AM
you gain in the ass and legs, or the chest?

i get soft around the mid...noone thinks i do bc i am muscular everywhere else...lil do they know

thachozenonebx
03-28-2009, 12:37 AM
The ones good thing about being endo is you can get big easily and not have to eat a lot in order to do so. I cant imagine eating 8 times a day. 5 or 6 is hard enough

....well actually I can, and it would be fun...and delicious

BINGO!

that is a lil blessing i guess..people used to think i was on something bc i was able to get big without much food or lifting SUPER heavy weight

Por2gue
03-28-2009, 12:47 AM
Lose the beer on the cheats Gman, you will thank yourself later. Beer and losing weight don't jive brother. Don't fall into that, "it's only a beer" concept. Wasted calories are worth zero in production.

xdime00
03-28-2009, 01:12 AM

Same thing with me. I was skinny and went through puberty around 5th/6th grade hard, got very tall and big, 200 lbs at 6ft in 6th grade :eek:

buster12
03-28-2009, 01:16 AM
I love only having to eat 6 times daily. Think about it: Anyone can cut, but some people have trouble putting on size.

xdime00
03-28-2009, 01:34 AM
G man.... are you using clen/t3? I'm dieting down from 245(crazy winter.. lots of beer+food+heavy weight), to 190 @ 10% (its the plan). I'm at 208 right now, I got down to 228 just cleaning the diet up, been on Myth @ MD's version of a keto diet, and I'm down 20 pounds in 6 weeks. I do an 1.5 hours of cardio a week. Weight was coming off so fast i didnt want to do it. I'm slowly adding it in, bit by bit.

Myth
03-28-2009, 01:53 AM
Would you guys have any objections to a meso helping out some endos? ;)

AVBG
03-28-2009, 02:48 AM

why not? you've helped me out plenty of times :cool:

bigdaddyd
03-28-2009, 05:45 AM

That's what all of this is all about....helping each other out

gman
03-28-2009, 07:59 AM
Lose the beer on the cheats Gman, you will thank yourself later. Beer and losing weight don't jive brother. Don't fall into that, "it's only a beer" concept. Wasted calories are worth zero in production.

Sounds like something worth trying, so I will cut the beer out. My wife is making chili, and I am going to put it over a baked potato. That's my cheat meal tonight, one serving.

I love only having to eat 6 times daily. Think about it: Anyone can cut, but some people have trouble putting on size.

I think I could get by on about 80% of the calories I am eating right now. 2600 is way too many. 4 meals would be perfect

G man.... are you using clen/t3? I'm dieting down from 245(crazy winter.. lots of beer+food+heavy weight), to 190 @ 10% (its the plan). I'm at 208 right now, I got down to 228 just cleaning the diet up, been on Myth @ MD's version of a keto diet, and I'm down 20 pounds in 6 weeks. I do an 1.5 hours of cardio a week. Weight was coming off so fast i didnt want to do it. I'm slowly adding it in, bit by bit.

No clen/T3. I started TRT and have had 3 shots of test so far, and 6 shots of HCG, also taking arimidex. Ironically, I lost 3 lbs within 2 days of the first shot, but have gained 4 lbs since then. I am up 4 lbs in 2 weeks. The 2 weeks that I have done 90 minutes of cardio a day!

Please do. I am meso everywhere but my waist! lol

BEAST MODE
03-28-2009, 09:32 AM
G the cheat you're having tonight sounds absolutely delicious. I wish I didn't hate cooking. I would make some for myself.

"Rodz"
04-06-2009, 10:14 PM
MMMMMM Robin Meade

http://i09.bdbphotos.com/9L/63/0000170963-58470L.jpg (http://www.allstarpics.net/picture/gallery/robin-meade-photo-gallery-1.htm)

"Rodz"
04-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Hey G how tall are u man

I'm 33, 5'8 , 235 lbs and my waist is at 44 ", all of it is in my waist, its funny my legs and arms have visible definition but not so much at the waist

Bennny
04-12-2009, 11:35 PM
G, is any of your cardio done 1st thing in the A.M. on an empty stomach? That seems to help me. The bitch is just being consistent.

TheReverendMister
04-13-2009, 12:23 AM
Endo here!

Darnelle B
04-19-2009, 01:58 PM
Endo here. Check out my transformation from 400lbs.

Bodyspace.com/naturalplat

Karuk
04-21-2009, 07:32 PM
F---ing Endo here!!

How do people react to you when you are dieting your ass off and you hardly lose any weight?

My girl is one of those skinny people who lacks any understanding as to why I diet , train 4 days a week, do 30 min of cardio after training or 1 hour on non-training days, for 12 weeks and only lose a few lbs. She always says "don't workout...just do cardio". I get my ass out of bed at 3:30 am 6 days a week so I can train because my family needs me at home in the evening. I do this to lose a few lbs. She hardly does anything and she can drop weight.

Had to vent. People who are not in this situation JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!

BEAST MODE
04-21-2009, 07:44 PM
F---ing Endo here!!

How do people react to you when you are dieting your ass off and you hardly lose any weight?

My girl is one of those skinny people who lacks any understanding as to why I diet , train 4 days a week, do 30 min of cardio after training or 1 hour on non-training days, for 12 weeks and only lose a few lbs. She always says "don't workout...just do cardio". I get my ass out of bed at 3:30 am 6 days a week so I can train because my family needs me at home in the evening. I do this to lose a few lbs. She hardly does anything and she can drop weight.

Had to vent. People who are not in this situation JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!

Man you workout because you want to have muscles popping out when all the cardio strips the fat off! Tell her that. Some people's bodies just respond better bro. We bitch about having to do more work, but in the end, it doesn't matter. You see the finished product and it makes everything worth it.

Darnelle B
04-21-2009, 09:10 PM
Man you workout because you want to have muscles popping out when all the cardio strips the fat off! Tell her that. Some people's bodies just respond better bro. We bitch about having to do more work, but in the end, it doesn't matter. You see the finished product and it makes everything worth it.

that is the truth the end of the road you will be big and ripped. some time i love being endo and having all this muscle.lol

my transfomation link is bodyspace.com/naturalplat

check it out might motovate some guys. i used to be 400lbs +

Zetawill
04-23-2009, 01:28 AM
A lot of endo's bashing on themselves., so I'm gonna put us in a little positive light......We can gain a lot more muscle a lot quicker than those meso-skinny-ass-hard-gaining-hi-calorie-eating-mfer's..............

My grocery bill is a lot cheaper than my meso friends!

Here's to being endo and thinking positive!

I'm also positive than in the off-season, I'm fat!

SCRUBS
04-24-2009, 09:57 PM

I concur, beer does me no good when dieting.