PDA

View Full Version : Fat loss Product question

uamis
03-23-2010, 09:56 AM
I am new here and starting my first real cut and was looking to get something to help with diet and exercise.
Has anyone tried Methyldrene from GAT?
It says it has Ephedra (extract), caffine, green tea, hoodia, methylsynephrine, PhenylethylamineHCL, , yohimbe HCL, Panax ginseng 4%, 5-Hyproxytryptophan, Theobromine 99%, ginger root and Cayenne.
Trying to find the best fat burner to help.
If anyone has tried this please let me know what you think.
Also some of the ingredients I have never heard of.

Trying to find something that works to help out.

Thanks in advance for your help!

BIG AL WILLIAMS
03-23-2010, 12:12 PM
Best otc fat burner I have tried is Nordrenalean HSL from Procard Nutrition.That is a product line from Chris Aceto and all his products are potent-the real deal.You can look them up on Bodybuilding.com.

uamis
03-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the help! I will check it out.

jompao
03-23-2010, 01:36 PM
I like VPX Clenbutrx

Jason Newman
03-23-2010, 03:28 PM
im not a fan of over stims as i et tweaky easily since i take stims in preoworkouts almost everyday.... so big big stims arent great for me i look to nutrient partioning, or i gotta drop my preworkout and go all pills.... its always a toughy for me.

this next cut i may do Need2slin(which i hope to be a staple due to effects on glycogen storage which is great for bulking) and maybe a softer stim which i havent picked yet, and possibly a PH or ecdysterone product to keep the gains while taking in plenty of aminos between meals with GEAR