PDA

View Full Version : Yo Matt what the fuck???

bodyhard
03-25-2010, 10:01 AM
Yo I had mad respect for this man, met him in Pitt, told DBX on the phone he was one of the realist niggas I've met on bb.com. Now the man is posting shit like this?

Matt if you see this, I know you will see my post on the other site, but seriously what the fuck is wrong with you man, that shit is straight up fucking homo, Man Crush????, jesus fucking christ my nigga!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=467657111&posted=1#post467657111

jscan1
03-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Yo I had mad respect for this man, met him in Pitt, told DBX on the phone he was one of the realist niggas I've met on bb.com. Now the man is posting shit like this?

Matt if you see this, I know you will see my post on the other site, but seriously what the fuck is wrong with you man, that shit is straight up fucking homo, Man Crush????, jesus fucking christ my nigga!

Next thing he'll be posting up shots wearing Daisies..lol

bodyhard
03-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Next thing he'll be posting up shots wearing Daisies..lol

LMFAO!!!

Naah I doubt Matt would go that far, Matt is one kool fucking dude. I think maybe his brain is a little fucked up at the moment, he should be back to normal pretty soon.

Mac
03-25-2010, 01:26 PM
I think maybe his brain is a little fucked up at the moment

Is he on a keto diet ? That might explain things.

bodyhard
03-25-2010, 01:27 PM
Is he on a keto diet ? That might explain things.

Hmmm never thought of that :D

freebirdmac
03-25-2010, 02:06 PM
Maybe he just needs to get laid :D

bodyhard
03-25-2010, 02:16 PM
Maybe he just needs to get laid :D

I hope you mean by a woman :eek: :p

freebirdmac
03-25-2010, 02:26 PM
I hope you mean by a woman :eek: :p

Duh! :p

AnglicanBeachParty
03-25-2010, 02:38 PM
Yikes!

I'm kinda sorry I saw that ... :no:

Youngguns
03-25-2010, 02:56 PM
Who the fuck is Matt and why the fuck does anyone care?

Baldiewonkanobi
03-25-2010, 03:07 PM

YG...Matt is/was a friend of a lot of peeps in here. And like good brothers and sisters we give a shit when one of the flock appears to have strayed. YG i'm sure you have a few peeps within your circle you give a damn about. Thats the who and why answer to your post.

John...I agree that is a disturbing fucking post over in BB.com. :hypno:DISTURBING:hypno:.

Baldie

bodyhard
03-25-2010, 03:51 PM

LMFAO!!

As Baldie stated he is a friend of ours.

YG...Matt is/was a friend of a lot of peeps in here. And like good brothers and sisters we give a shit when one of the flock appears to have strayed. YG i'm sure you have a few peeps within your circle you give a damn about. Thats the who and why answer to your post.

John...I agree that is a disturbing fucking post over in BB.com. :hypno:DISTURBING:hypno:.

Baldie

WHat is more disturbing is that Matt started it!

Baldiewonkanobi
03-25-2010, 04:00 PM
I really don't care if Matt is straight, bi, gay or just gender confused. Its just that the whole thread is is is is :dunno:. There are no words for it.

Baldie

bodyhard
03-25-2010, 04:11 PM
I really don't care if Matt is straight, bi, gay or just gender confused. Its just that the whole thread is is is is :dunno:. There are no words for it.

Baldie

See Baldie that is where you and I differ, if Matt is Gay or Bi than Fuck him...

That aside, I do agree the post is well no words for it :D :D

blu2xtreme
03-25-2010, 04:16 PM
There was some nice eye candy to look at ...but still disturbing :no:

thesamewords
03-25-2010, 04:31 PM

Body... That thread was effin hilarious and i cant stop laughing. Did you see that guy that commented with the "flaming spin kick" vid? You gotta check ya bro before he checks out mannnngg!!!!!!

Youngguns
03-25-2010, 04:40 PM
what's so wrong with that thread anyways? It could easily be in jest.

bodyhard
03-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Body... That thread was effin hilarious and i cant stop laughing. Did you see that guy that commented with the "flaming spin kick" vid? You gotta check ya bro before he checks out mannnngg!!!!!!

LOL yeah that was Kevin ( DBX) , I laughed my ass off when I saw that :D

bodyhard
03-25-2010, 04:43 PM

Well for starters, only gay men have "man-crush" (I would hope that Matt is not Gay) 2 I am not too keen on a man stating he wishes he could look like another man.

But other than that? The thread is fine :D :D

Youngguns
03-25-2010, 04:45 PM
I would love to look like that guy too... who wouldn't?

You guys are closed minded.

bodyhard
03-25-2010, 04:47 PM
I would love to look like that guy too... who wouldn't?

You guys are closed minded.

Me close minded?????

Nah I just hate Fags...

Tu Holmes
03-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Me close minded?????

Nah I just hate Fags...

Then you should stop following bodybuilding, because it's run by mostly, and followed by mostly, homosexuals.

Pot, meet Kettle.

thesamewords
03-25-2010, 04:57 PM
If it was in jest...... that Man Crush talk was not funny.:no:

bodyhard
03-25-2010, 05:01 PM
Then you should stop following bodybuilding, because it's run by mostly, and followed by mostly, homosexuals.

Pot, meet Kettle.

So are you saying you are a fag?? mean I am just saying, since you say it is followed by mostly homosexuals. I know I am not a homo and I follow bodybuilding so I am just wondering....Since you say followed by MOSTLY, so are you...a fag?

joedemarco
03-25-2010, 05:09 PM
That was one weird thread to start on bodybuilding.com. Not sure why any guy would start a thread like that...

...with that being said....

Might have to close this thread as I have a feeling it is heading in a bad direction.

HeavyDutyGuy
03-25-2010, 06:39 PM
I feel a grave disturbance in the force..*

*(Note John, that was grave, not gay)

Youngguns
03-25-2010, 07:04 PM
1. Many homosexuals love bodybuilding.
2. Everyone on these sites constantly say "no homo" and talk about the gayest shit imaginable.

Yet, when someone really is gay, you curl up in a ball and cry.

Wtf.

Ps. I'm gay no homo.