PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know A Cheap Bulk Stevia Source?

joe d
03-27-2010, 07:45 PM
all i keep finding are high prices. no stevia mixes please?

spritz0
03-27-2010, 09:05 PM
all i keep finding are high prices. no stevia mixes please?
Actually, go to any Wal-Mart, beside the vitamin section there's always the protein bar/powder diet supplement area- at the END of the counter there are the artificial (and now finally) the NATURAL sweetners, they have the Wal-Mart brand ("equate") STEVIA in a plastic bag of loose powder, without any mix, absolute zero carbs. I hope this helps...

joe d
03-28-2010, 08:25 AM
Actually, go to any Wal-Mart, beside the vitamin section there's always the protein bar/powder diet supplement area- at the END of the counter there are the artificial (and now finally) the NATURAL sweetners, they have the Wal-Mart brand ("equate") STEVIA in a plastic bag of loose powder, without any mix, absolute zero carbs. I hope this helps...

nice thanks

mshrdbdy
03-29-2010, 05:13 PM

I get mine form Wal Mart.. pretty cheap considering how much I use..

amy13
04-15-2010, 04:13 PM
amazon.com - the liquid is super cheap. Even comes in different flavors if you want.

joe d
04-17-2010, 08:34 PM
amazon.com - the liquid is super cheap. Even comes in different flavors if you want.

thanks i'll check that out to.

when using the liquid, how much would you say equals a packet?

amy13
04-19-2010, 12:25 PM
I would say about 3 to 5 drops or so. It is pretty strong. Great though - because no malto and dissolves immediately :)

joe d
04-19-2010, 02:18 PM
great thanks again

SallyAnne
04-19-2010, 02:21 PM
I would say about 3 to 5 drops or so. It is pretty strong. Great though - because no malto and dissolves immediately :)

Yep - the liquid goes a long way.