PDA

View Full Version : JN230 quest for 230 (long Log)

Jason Newman
03-28-2010, 10:44 PM
So this will be an ongoing log for my quest to hit 230 lean and will probably be here for years to come, as this will take me a bit

i am 6'1 or just shy of it currently
210lbs at around 10%bf i think but havent been properly tested,
23yrs old in last year of college
started weight training at age 17 at a weight of 170lbs playing wide receiver for football

my training type has varied constantly as im still very young and havent found my perfect routine rep range or weight yet,

currently i am doing a slow type training for arms and shoulders, meaning i flex the weight up very controlled taking about 2 sec concentric and about 2-4 seconds eccentric with reps varying 10-20reps for arms and shoulders,

chest i pre exhaust with flies in the 10-14 rep range then a pressing movement, followed by a fly and then again a press, the presses are done 12 reps each with a 2-4second negative

back responds the best out of my body parts so i will squeeze cable movements when i do them but rows are explosive and controlled on the eccentric,

legs are a bitch for me due to knees, i start with hamstrings then move t leg extensions for 20 reps with a 2 sec squeeze at peak contraction, then back to hamstrings, then squats or leg presses,

i hit calves 2 times per week and abs 2-3 times per week,

currently i finished my cycle of The One at 4 caps per day for 4 weeks, with Liver Juice (http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/liver-juice.html), and dermacrine (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/reps/idevaffiliate.php?id=120&url=25) LV.

tomorrow i start my pct which will look like this
week 1- 1 cap 2nd gear before bed
week 1 HCGenerate (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/reps/idevaffiliate.php?id=120&url=19) 5 caps per day
week 2-4 sustain alpha (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/reps/idevaffiliate.php?id=120&url=24) LV
week 1-4 toco 8 (http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/tocotrienols_vitamine_toco8.html)
week 1-4 EndoAmp Max (http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/phosphatidylserine_endoamp.html)
week 1-4 GEAR (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/reps/idevaffiliate.php?id=120&url=18) 3 caps between each meal
week 2-5 Need2Slin (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/reps/idevaffiliate.php?id=120&url=20) 2 caps with meal 1/ 2 caps with meal 3
proteins are Isoflex and N2Matrix (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/reps/idevaffiliate.php?id=120&url=22)
pre workout i take 1 scoop N2KTS (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/reps/idevaffiliate.php?id=120&url=21) and 1-2 scoops quake 10.0 (http://www.orbitnutrition.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=97_18_78&products_id=1585)

diet
meal 1
1 cup oats
54g protein (whey isolate)
meal 2
1 cup oatmeal pancake mix by Quaker
54g protein from isolate

meal 3
usually chicken and 3 slices of bread

meal 4
steak and veggies or chicken and mac nut oil

basically my diet is to eat carbs and protein or protein and fats as i get pudgy on mixing fats and carbs in the same meal

training split
mon-chest light tri
tue-back light bi
wed shoulders
thur legs
fri arms

currently not doing any cardio but weights are all done in under 1hr legs maybe 1.5hrs but its fast paced,

so far i have had 2 workouts on N2kts and i love it, i havent had any more motivation than with n2kts and it by far surpasses the rush i got off the original Jack3 d as i was a inner circle release for that. i was shocked!

Jason Newman
03-28-2010, 10:57 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/do0y6h.jpg

"Rodz"
03-29-2010, 12:29 AM
Right on Bro ill be following

Conrad
03-29-2010, 01:01 AM
How much money you have tied up in supplements?

Jason Newman
03-29-2010, 01:28 AM
me? its a chunk bro but i love this and its my only hobby so i can justify it ive really started to grow in the past two years and i dont want to stop, i ownder how far i can take this, and i love taking quality supplements

ArabMuscle
03-29-2010, 04:42 AM
me? its a chunk bro but i love this and its my only hobby so i can justify it ive really started to grow in the past two years and i dont want to stop, i ownder how far i can take this, and i love taking quality supplements

All the best! Will be following this. I'm sure you can achieve this goal within 12 months.

Conrad
03-29-2010, 05:20 AM
I would like to see you hit the goal also. You should be consuming more food I think. Although I dont know your diet in detailed.

tyedtye
03-29-2010, 09:33 AM
All the best with it mate but why not just take gear be cheaper then all that to be honest probably safer as pro hormones have alot of shitty sides.

Jason Newman
03-29-2010, 02:46 PM
well the one had absolutely no sides for me, put n 10lbs and got leaner, i only have about 20lbs and 2%bf to go.....

ya it prolly would be cheaper but i hate the legality side of it.

to Grip It>>> everyone tells me that i sohuld eat more but im nowhere near RIPPED so maybe i need less food? or if i eat more id have to put cardio in,, i havent figured it out yet tho, but my apetite isnt the largest so i keep cardio to a minimum

hulkish808
03-29-2010, 03:35 PM
LOL i would've thought you were sponsored by n2bm...hit em hard Jason!

needtogetaas
03-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Exactly. Some people spend money on video games, others on a 30k golf membership, others spend thousands on paint ball or other things. If its your life and its what you love then the money you spend on it is the money you would have spent on something else anyway.

needtogetaas
03-29-2010, 03:55 PM
I see you got liquid dermacrine in that pile. MEH I like the topical way better IMO

Leatherhead
03-29-2010, 04:30 PM
well the one had absolutely no sides for me, put n 10lbs and got leaner, i only have about 20lbs and 2%bf to go.....

to Grip It>>> everyone tells me that i sohuld eat more but im nowhere near RIPPED so maybe i need less food? or if i eat more id have to put cardio in,, i havent figured it out yet tho, but my apetite isnt the largest so i keep cardio to a minimum

ditto on the more real whole food brother. supplements are nice, but they are to supplement a solid food diet.

"Eat for nutrition and food value. Emphasize natural foods, avoid processed foods and eliminate junk entirely." - Vince Gironda

Conrad
03-29-2010, 05:19 PM

Maybe it is how your macros are structured. But I am supporting you 100% bro!

J2jud
03-29-2010, 06:50 PM
Jesus, that's a stack!

To get to the 'lean mass' you want, you've gotta eat the right ratio of macro's not just 'more.'

More whole foods and less whey protein will help you out as well. I know preparing your meals is a bitch, but the metabolic processes are much better when you're breaking down whole foods.

Jason Newman
03-29-2010, 07:43 PM
ya i hear ya jud the protein breakdown of food is a 24/7 process so i understand its more beneficial but its cheaper and easier FOR THE TIME BEING but trust that food is a key to me

Jason Newman
03-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Had an awesome freaking back workout today

started with hammerstrength pulldowns underhand grip 2 plates
bent over barbell rows 215 sets of 15 i think i felt so good i was counting, i kept adding weight and it was rolling! good ol eminem song had a perfect beat timing
palms facing in pulldowns sets of 12 190lbs
close grip cable rows sets of 15 190lbs
dorian style no pause deadlifts 185 3 sets of 15 superset with cable pullovers!!!!

intensity was insane grunting which i never do was just feeling it and loved every minute of it, sitting at home i wanna hammer chest right now but ill wait till tmrw

Conrad
03-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Nice workout Jason. I find myself very pumped up to go to the gym and would like to go everyday, but I have learned that more is not always better.

Jason Newman
03-30-2010, 09:36 PM
ya but its spring break no job, gotta do something wish i could go 2xday

Jason Newman
04-01-2010, 08:05 PM
so todasy was legs and man did i feel good, execpt that i wanted to puke during the workout, headache and nausea from all the exercises
Lying leg curl 4 sets 12-15
squats slow aND low with 1 second pause at abottom 3 sets 15
hack squats 4 sets of 12
seated leg curl 3 sets to failure around 15 reps
standing and seated calf raise supersets 3 rounds

came home had my postworkout peptopro and hit the shower COLD water, i felt great in fact felt so pumped off the Need2slin or something today i took a shot with the camera, the only thing that changed was i added a banana to breakfast and tok need2slin i just felt full today and it was leg day i think im gna like this new stack i got
http://i41.tinypic.com/a9qzcz.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2s17q1d.jpg

"Rodz"
04-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Nice workout bro, lookin pumped!!

needtogetaas
04-02-2010, 01:22 AM
looking good for a young guy bro. Nice base for sure. If you eat more often your metabolic rate will speed up. When you eat very little it slows down.

Conrad
04-02-2010, 02:40 AM
Exactly Nathan. I learned that a few years ago. Now I eat 5-8 times a day depending how late I stay up

Jason Newman
04-06-2010, 10:55 PM
another stellar workout back again
pulldowns 3x12
db rows 3x12
bbrwos underhand 3x10-15
close grip rows 3x15
superset with cable pull overs 3sets to failure
dorain deads 185 3x15
freaking loved it, wish i had a whole bottle for HCgenerate, a week wasnt enough but based on the inredients it has A LOT of potential!

started topical sustain alpha monday so too early to tell

Good Grip
04-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Interesting supplements. Im goin to start looking into some of them.

Rucker
04-08-2010, 03:29 PM
so todasy was legs and man did i feel good, execpt that i wanted to puke during the workout, headache and nausea from all the exercises
Lying leg curl 4 sets 12-15
squats slow aND low with 1 second pause at abottom 3 sets 15
hack squats 4 sets of 12
seated leg curl 3 sets to failure around 15 reps
standing and seated calf raise supersets 3 rounds

came home had my postworkout peptopro and hit the shower COLD water, i felt great in fact felt so pumped off the Need2slin or something today i took a shot with the camera, the only thing that changed was i added a banana to breakfast and tok need2slin i just felt full today and it was leg day i think im gna like this new stack i got
http://i41.tinypic.com/a9qzcz.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2s17q1d.jpg

I like your shower curtain. :hmn:

Jason Newman
04-08-2010, 08:27 PM
shit u should see it wit the matching towels! im dating an interior designer it comes with the territory! LOL i hapen to like my veins more though

"Rodz"
04-09-2010, 12:49 AM
I like your shower curtain. :hmn:

oddest first post ever, lol

Welcome!!

"Rodz"
04-09-2010, 12:51 AM
another stellar workout back again
pulldowns 3x12
db rows 3x12
bbrwos underhand 3x10-15
close grip rows 3x15
superset with cable pull overs 3sets to failure
dorain deads 185 3x15
freaking loved it, wish i had a whole bottle for HCgenerate, a week wasnt enough but based on the inredients it has A LOT of potential!

started topical sustain alpha monday so too early to tell

How you liking the underhand grip on thoses rows?

Try the Hcgenerate for 6 weeks, it was great, feeling completely normal again

Jason Newman
04-09-2010, 02:32 AM
underhand is good especially since my bis need to come p but i feel them a lot more, finally went to PT again weds and got Grastin done on my lat/rotator cuff and found out i only had 45 degree internal rotation i sohuld had 90 so i got work to do, this all lead to my rotator cuff tear in nov :)

Rattbones
04-09-2010, 07:33 AM
If you want to put on some size I would save my money on some of those sups and add some stake into my diet every day! Eat food whenever you can to put on size, hold back on the shakes and processed food.

Rucker
04-09-2010, 12:18 PM
oddest first post ever, lol

Welcome!!

LOL, gotta make the first post memorable. I'm a Pp Rep, so a few of the guys probably recognize me, I'm kind of a big deal. Plus I know Jason, we've talked on the phone a few times whenever he orders products. This guy knows his stuff and wants to know everything about a product before he uses it.

Jason Newman
04-09-2010, 12:56 PM
If you want to put on some size I would save my money on some of those sups and add some stake into my diet every day! Eat food whenever you can to put on size, hold back on the shakes and processed food.

well that is true as i do feel fod is more anabolic than shakes due to release of the aminos and nutrients yet, im pretty sure protein powder is cheaper than chicken breast per gram of protein, boneless skinless for me is aorund$2/lb and i have to eat 1/2lb of chicken to get 40g protein, while two scoops of elite gourmet is less than $1 for 50g protein.........

also as a fulltime student shit aint easy to cook it all and im not looking to compete jst look bigger than all the lil punkass kids in my gym. LOL
so all good things in time, if i can only be 210ish until i get a career rolling then so be it

Jason Newman
04-09-2010, 12:56 PM
LOL, gotta make the first post memorable. I'm a Pp Rep, so a few of the guys probably recognize me, I'm kind of a big deal. Plus I know Jason, we've talked on the phone a few times whenever he orders products. This guy knows his stuff and wants to know everything about a product before he uses it.

last i checked quality control is some grreat shit! i might as well do my research before i do anything right? nothing wrong with that:yep:

Rucker
04-09-2010, 01:18 PM
last i checked quality control is some grreat shit! i might as well do my research before i do anything right? nothing wrong with that:yep:

Call me anytime buddy:allgood:

Jason Newman
04-10-2010, 11:56 PM
huh? ok im officially confused?

"Rodz"
04-11-2010, 12:48 AM

shake it off Jay, refocus, lol

Rattbones
04-11-2010, 11:23 AM

wow you have a schmooe

Jason Newman
04-11-2010, 12:34 PM
nah Jim aint no schmoe, hes legit just has that oregon sense of humor LOL
he forgot to say no homo, or as mike likes to say Extra homo ;)

"Rodz"
04-11-2010, 01:12 PM
I just cant get comfortable with the underhand grip on BB rows. Whats the next bodypart you're smashing.

Extra homo, lololol

Jason Newman
04-11-2010, 10:50 PM
TOMORROW IS BACK AGAIN gotta stretch my rotator cuff a lil more before chest so i moved chest to tues

Rucker
04-12-2010, 12:14 PM
nah Jim aint no schmoe, hes legit just has that oregon sense of humor LOL
he forgot to say no homo, or as mike likes to say Extra homo ;)

I meant if you had questions about products man, this ain't no date offer...

"Rodz"
04-13-2010, 11:09 PM
TOMORROW IS BACK AGAIN gotta stretch my rotator cuff a lil more before chest so i moved chest to tues

Hows your shoulder doing bro?

Jason Newman
04-14-2010, 11:11 PM
doing much better, FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE THAT DONT STRETCH THAT WAS THEWHOLE ISSUE, MY ROTATOR CUFF HAD 50% OF NORMAL ROM I STRETCHED IT AND THE STRENGTH IS COMING BACK

ok so back to the log,
back day was normal except i had so much energy from N2kts and the sustain alpha doses that i did 4 sets of 12-15 of deads at 365 which is nuts for me! they were rack deads but pin was set below my Knees!

chest day i couldnt go heavy yet due to shoulder so i started with hammer strength decline, got a great pump, moved onto decline flies in freemotion machine out f instinct started a giant set of Decline hammer, fre motion flies and then flat bench machine and OMG that was one of the best chest workouts to date, but i wasnt dead tired, i liked it and may have to stay of inclines for awhile.... i liked it

today had shoulders, but had an issue with N2KTS today , first time its happened took i full scoop on VERY empty stomach due to interview timing, and in about 5-10min got this weird punched in the diaphram feeling, wanted to vomit instantly, i didnt but man it sounded like heaven it lasted about 15min and then i was cool but o shit was that weird and scary, any ideas on how to avoid that one guys?

"Rodz"
04-15-2010, 03:57 AM
doing much better, FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE THAT DONT STRETCH THAT WAS THEWHOLE ISSUE, MY ROTATOR CUFF HAD 50% OF NORMAL ROM I STRETCHED IT AND THE STRENGTH IS COMING BACK

ok so back to the log,
back day was normal except i had so much energy from N2kts and the sustain alpha doses that i did 4 sets of 12-15 of deads at 365 which is nuts for me! they were rack deads but pin was set below my Knees!

chest day i couldnt go heavy yet due to shoulder so i started with hammer strength decline, got a great pump, moved onto decline flies in freemotion machine out f instinct started a giant set of Decline hammer, fre motion flies and then flat bench machine and OMG that was one of the best chest workouts to date, but i wasnt dead tired, i liked it and may have to stay of inclines for awhile.... i liked it

today had shoulders, but had an issue with N2KTS today , first time its happened took i full scoop on VERY empty stomach due to interview timing, and in about 5-10min got this weird punched in the diaphram feeling, wanted to vomit instantly, i didnt but man it sounded like heaven it lasted about 15min and then i was cool but o shit was that weird and scary, any ideas on how to avoid that one guys?

You gotta eat bro, N2KTS doesnt fuck around, eat, then wait 30 min, take it, then in 30 min train, keep your fluids up

Sandpig
04-15-2010, 06:56 AM
Jason, just saw this for the first time. Looking good, dude.
You coming to the O again this year?
Good luck in your quest for 230.

Jason Newman
04-16-2010, 12:42 AM
hopeully but i gotta get a job with a company again before i can say yes or no, right now im on employment LIMBO :(

needtogetaas
04-17-2010, 04:37 AM
hopeully but i gotta get a job with a company again before i can say yes or no, right now im on employment LIMBO :(
no worries bro. When the time comes I will get you there.

Jason Newman
04-18-2010, 08:40 PM
haha sounds good thanks for the support, time is coming very soon :)

Rattbones
04-20-2010, 08:16 AM

ok so back to the log,

Same thing happens when taking aminos on an empty stomach (ie post workout). I'm assuming that's what it was. Thats actually a sign that's it a good pure product.

Jason Newman
04-20-2010, 11:22 PM
so sunday was chest as i needed to take monday off for an interview,
again my shoulder keeps getting better and better, stretch guys stretch!

started hammer declines for 5 sets of 10 went heavy this time
then to flies low pec emphasis, then hammer inclines, and again to the incline flies, finished off with fst7 on hammer flat bench
SICK SICK WORKOUT, although i am embarrased to say what weight i used for the fst7

but the focus was there and so was the pump products are working great, gotta love my n2kts, and really like that SA has leaned me out a little, im strating to think i have a water issue

Jason Newman
04-26-2010, 07:52 PM
so another great day of back

close grip pulldowns 4 sets 15 15 12 10dropset +5 heavies set was 220
bent over overhand rows 4 sets 15 15 15 12 heaviest set was 225
wide grip pulldown 4 set 15 10 10 10+5dropset heaviest was 210
close grip row to sternum 4 sets 20 15 15 15 heaviest was 230
straight bar curls 60lb plus drop set with 30 3 sets to failure

stuff was great damn good pump almost out of sustain, as PCT is nearring the end, already got my bottle of Liver Juice, and Turinabol LV getting ready for June cycle, i really like the topical aspect of the dermatherm and also sustain, good stuff.

2 caps need2slin before breakfast and again two with postworkout,
5 caps gear postworkout....

switched stuff u milos style today with 52g sucrose from gatorade powder and 1 scoop chaind out... this will be new routine for about another month and see how this works instead of postworkout,

post workout is 1 scoop Maximum Absorbed Protein, my cranberry finally came
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs082.snc3/15016_729211322565_6415826_41536835_5241866_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs082.snc3/15016_729211337535_6415826_41536836_2114592_n.jpg

"Rodz"
04-27-2010, 02:34 AM
Great workout J-NEW, keep killin it

Jason Newman
04-27-2010, 08:20 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs333.ash1/28813_729589589515_6415826_41550777_7509500_n.jpgc hest today did all 3 hammer presses for 4 sets,
FINALLY FELT THE INCINE CORRECTLY BUT I HAD TO MOVE IT VERY VERY SLOW
close grips, but irritated my elbow, so those are out now
finished with flies for FST 7

pretty good pump hiting it again Fri

Jason Newman
05-06-2010, 04:55 PM
SO just got back form arms today and guess what showed up at my door aobut 1hr before my workout? all three of my bottles of Maximize V2!!! 2 from my DPS order and 1 graciously gifted from Iforce(props DAVE and DAVID!!!)

so i scoop it at ~1.25 scoop, opening the bottle reminded me of raz lemonade SP250, mied it up with about 6oz water and boom tasted about the same as sp250 maybe a lil better less tartness to it, had my GF take a sip and asked what it tasted like...."TASTES LIKE LEMONADE!" as she licks her lips :)
score a 9/10 for TASTE

ENERGY/FOCUS gf asked if there was "that tingly stuff" in it(beta alainine, said yup, and she has like 1/4oz of it and she felt it. i got tingles across my traps, slight not like a 3g dose but enough to feel it, id guess around 1g of it, focus hit me about 15min after gulping it down, i was ready to rock the gym so i sat around anxious to hit it but talked to the GF (very rapidly speaking as when i get a good stim rush i speak faster) and was out the door. whole workout was face paced didnt get tired, even with less than 30 sec resting which is about normal as i do 30-45sec rest.
energy 10/10
10/10
PUMP
ok so i usually have gatorade bcaa and my vitamin during my workout, but to assess the NO value of the agmatine i waited til my 2nd exercise of each bi and tri to see if this stuff agave a good pump, and yes siry bob it was great, i havent had arginine in over a month since ive been using a preworkout without NO boosters is it until this arrived today. pump was great, swole liek baloons but i could still feel the muscle contract unlike OTHER pre workouts that use glycerol where i get a jello feel and cant feel the muscle contract at all!!!!
PUMP 10/10

have class in a few mintues so i hope the focus carries thorugh i will report back about that tmrw, after shoulders and cardio, today was great, i think i found a new FAV as my Blood Pressure didnt skyrocket, i didnt get nausious from the stims and didnt have a jello feel to it,
does agmatine have a building effect, the longer i take it the better the pumps?

arms went great
cable underhand pressdowns, 3 warmup sets 3 working sets 60lbs
cable curls 21's 40lbs was working sets 3 sets
tricep pushdowns in front to negate shoulder and chest from movement, 3 workign sets 130lbs
DB preacher curls 3 working sets 27.5lb DB 10 reps 3sec negative
hammer grip tricep push machine, 12 reps 4 sec negative 3 sets ~80lbs
bicep curl hammer pinloaded machine 50lb/arm 10reps 3-4sec negative
dips 3 sets of 10 to failure
wide grip hammer pinloaded curls to failure dropset started 110lbs for 8, 80lbs for 5, 50lbs for 10, 30bs for 10, 20lbs for 6
crunches and hanging leg raises, then postworkout to write my blog ;)

Jason Newman
05-06-2010, 05:12 PM
http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs656.snc3/32415_732335616455_6415826_41629124_2077640_n.jpg

Conrad
05-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Looking good JN. Keep it up!

Jason Newman
05-07-2010, 12:20 PM
So today was shoulders, and man was i amped to roll outta bed and train today, i love new supps!!!

todays workout,
rear delt on fly machine, finally hit them right, instead of just flying my arms out like a bird i did that but at the end tried to pull my shoulder down alost like very slight lat pulldown. totally fried my Rear Delts did 3 work sets at 100lbs i tihnk

DB lateralls with 3sec negative, im starting to think that shoudlers respond best to time under tension and not just weight as there are so many surrounding and assisting muscles for the shoulder gurdle....
4 sets with 25lbs

Hammer strength pin loaded shoulder press iwth 3 sec negative, went liht did 50lbs each arm, 12 reps 3 sets working.....

DB lateralls from hell, huge drop set started at 50 for 10 reps of partials, dropped to 40lb then to 37.5 to 30, to 25, to 20s to 15s man that shit burns in all the right spots

front raises form hell, started at 30s for 10 with a pause at the top, then to 25 then 17.5 then 12.5 then ten all for 8-10 reps, great shit on those!!!!

superset of bent over shrugs for mid back and traps, superset with hammer strength shrug standing, did 3 sets no rest of each 10 reps a piece, with 5 sec hold at top on the hammer strength shrug

have tried both flavors of the Muscle Replenisher over the past few days, i really like orange, but berry mixed with 1 scoop maximum absorbed protein cranberry was off the chain today! tart and strong but im liking it so far and the formula is nuts, its everything you could need in a bag, but by itself the flavor needs a lil more flavoring....

still rocking the need2slin and loving it, taken 30min preworkout, and then durign workout gatorade, BCAA and vitamin are great shit!!!! pumps are nuts

AGAIN ENDURANCE WAS NUTS, i still feel like i could go another round but the pump fades after wokring sets, so i know my muscles dont need anymore, taste again was good did 1.5 scoop in 8oz, all i need is one rounded scoop and im ready to go so this wil be a 35-40serv supplement for me!!! wooohooo

yesterday energy was still good through clas i took it at 113 started to wind down around 5 so taht is a good 5-6hr energy on this stuff, at 1.25 scoop at 205lbs, great shit!!!!

wish vascularity was a bit better, and pumps lasted longer but hey no such thing as perfect but this is the closest thing ive had to it!
really felt the Beta alanine today at 1.5 scoops, id say its around 1.25g/scoop ;) guessing

Jason Newman
05-09-2010, 05:27 PM
so today was chest, i had a day off finally on a weekend and man there were less than 20 people in my 24hr!!!! awesomeness...

chest workout
hammer flat bench press 4 sets with 2plates a side felt awesome today!!!! lots of slow negatives today
hammer incline press 4 sets got up to 55lb per side felt really good today!
freemotion seated incline flies one side at a time was doing 70lb for sets of 8-12 felt awesome again had my hand on working pec and felt the fibers contracting if oyu have a hard time feeling any exercise properly try that out,
dips 3 sets to failure mainly upright to help bring up tris.....

really loving the Max absorbed protein and muscle replenisher berry mixture im concocting day to day :)

"Rodz"
05-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Whats up man, still workin hard, i gotta subscribe to this i keep missin it!!

Jason Newman
05-10-2010, 11:45 AM
yup yup near daily updates with pics too might as well subscribe especially as my turinabol lv cycle starts in 3 weeks!!!

Jason Newman
05-25-2010, 11:16 AM
t-bol cycle is starting next monday!

stuff is going great, pics will start once cycle begins, been busy with finals, moving and new job sorry guys, this section f the forums is really dead!!!!

cycle will look like this
Turinabol LV 6 weeks 60-75mg depending
liver juice throughout
toco 8 for cholesterol levels
Dermacrine cream

PCT
HCGenerate
testopro
sustain alpha LV,

workout products,
Iforce Maxi,ize v2
IBCAA
glycomaize
muscle replenisher
of course protein
multi
fish oils
ZMA

looks to be good, brand new gym opening in july hopefully they get some great equiptment!

HammerStrength12
06-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Real t-bol or hdrol?

Jason Newman
06-01-2010, 02:11 PM
hdrol, and since no one is following this thread i think im gunna skip the log of progress

HammerStrength12
06-01-2010, 04:48 PM
hdrol, and since no one is following this thread i think im gunna skip the log of progress

If you're doin an hdrol log, I'll definitely follow

Jason Newman
06-02-2010, 05:15 PM
ya eh i had a lil following but after more than a month of posting in this, the section her eon RX gets no love..... so i think im out.... unless i see a huge bump

ryansm
11-21-2010, 04:26 PM
BUMP! I know it's been awhile but I would like to hear how your cycle went!!

Jason Newman
11-23-2010, 06:42 PM
ha wow i forgot i even had this thread man!

so the cycle ummmmm i got strong....

no seriously i broke up with my girlfriend a few days before i started it, so the appetite wasnt what it needed to be, pair that with a new job running aroudn and on my feet 8hrs a day with school and you have catabolic nihtmares!

surprisingly i didnt lose muscle, i gained strength for sure and did a nice cut which wasnt planned, i was shooting for gaining size but hey i dropped about 3-4%bf and didnt lose a LB so its a good recomp,

PCT went well but not sure what it was either that i wasnt with a regular girl meaning my EX or w/e but i didnt last as long and seemed to have less control, but that shit came back in a couple months, never had any sides i was aware of, libido was still normal as it could be after a breakup, and erections still in check....

all in all good cycle but not sure if i want to do the other that is in my fridge..... well see i have another 6weeks sitting in there, not sure what to do....

ryansm
11-23-2010, 10:48 PM
Well it sounds like it went pretty well considering everything that happened! What do you have in the fridge?

Jason Newman
11-29-2010, 03:16 PM
a bottle of turinabol LV and a partial bottle, enough for a 6week cycle with 5 weeks at 90mg and 1 week at 60mg....

ryansm
11-29-2010, 06:40 PM
Nice, I would save it and add something from the AndroSeries with it. Would be a sick stack.

Jason Newman
11-29-2010, 08:52 PM
well thats why i asked my question earlier, not saure i want to run PH type things again....

ryansm
11-29-2010, 09:13 PM
Well what are your concerns?

Jason Newman
12-02-2010, 08:18 PM
mainly liver function, HPTA issues in the LONG RUN