PDA

View Full Version : thermogenics and cutting

jscan1
03-29-2010, 11:16 AM
any of you guys use a thermogenic or any other supplement when cutting? I had been reading a lot about yohimbine hcl and decided to try, but after three days am just way to sensitive to it and pretty much any stim type fat burner type product, my blood pressure which is low/to normal goes to high normal and just overall feel like crap. WOuld like to hear about what other masters do when precontest

Mac
03-29-2010, 11:22 AM
Biotest Hot Rox Extreme is my favorite OTC fat burner.

jscan1
03-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Biotest Hot Rox Extreme is my favorite OTC fat burner.

yeah that one has pretty much same ingredients as the one I tried just makes me feel really shitty and uneasy....

Mac
03-29-2010, 11:44 AM
I don't like to take just Yohimbine as it give me a stomach ache every time that I take it. Hot Rox has other ingredients and it always worked well for me.

How much Yohimbine were you taking?

jscan1
03-29-2010, 11:50 AM
I don't like to take just Yohimbine as it give me a stomach ache every time that I take it. Hot Rox has other ingredients and it always worked well for me.

How much Yohimbine were you taking?

just what was in lipo 6 this time. I think I am just stim sensitive because it made me feel fucking horrible and the elevated blood pressure thing kind of freaked me out a tad too. Guess its back to green tea