PDA

View Full Version : mad props

AVBG
03-30-2010, 08:35 PM
Just got to say thanks to Nathan.. I recently recieved some samples, which I appreciate as many US based Supp companies do would not have bothered.

I received N2KTS V-1 preworkout I tried it this morning and felt a considerable kick the supps main ingredients include caffeine/guarana, creatine mono, beta alanine, arginine amongst others that make me dizzy trying to pronounce. But anyway, my workouts are at home and at 4:30am so getting a good preworkout supp w/creatine come in handy.

The mixed berry flavor was nice enough tasting and went down easy the kick was noticable after 30min after taking it (just after warm up set) and after 5 hours later I still feel a noticable pump.

Thanks for the sample.

"Rodz"
03-30-2010, 09:07 PM
Awesome Bro!, Nate has always come through as far as letting us try his stuff

Jason Newman
03-30-2010, 09:13 PM
you will fucking love the n2kts! its amazing stuff, not tasting like juice or anything but the effects are awesome be preppared to pull an all nighter if you take 2 scoops

AVBG
03-30-2010, 09:13 PM
I totally hear what you are saying Mike. You hear of other companies who really don't bother with customers outside of North America.

wildcat22
03-31-2010, 06:52 PM
Unmatched customer service! Always helpful answering questions and helping people out when he can. I too cannot thank him enough!!

Conrad
03-31-2010, 06:55 PM
Just got to say thanks to Nathan.. I recently recieved some samples, which I appreciate as many US based Supp companies do would not have bothered.

I received N2KTS V-1 preworkout I tried it this morning and felt a considerable kick the supps main ingredients include caffeine/guarana, creatine mono, beta alanine, arginine amongst others that make me dizzy trying to pronounce. But anyway, my workouts are at home and at 4:30am so getting a good preworkout supp w/creatine come in handy.

The mixed berry flavor was nice enough tasting and went down easy the kick was noticable after 30min after taking it (just after warm up set) and after 5 hours later I still feel a noticable pump.

Thanks for the sample.
Nate sure is being kind to everyone here. He has been giving us free products, samples and etc. He is TOP NOTCH and has some of the best products out there!

AVBG
03-31-2010, 06:57 PM
Sending supps to Australia is almost above and beyond.

GENESIS
03-31-2010, 07:03 PM
wow. good to hear. Nate has really been delivering on his promises

needtogetaas
04-01-2010, 11:48 AM
I would like to point out one very big fact that you overlooked my [COLOR=green]AVBG[/COLO"]RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: AVBG@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: AVBG</title>@@AMEPARAM@@AVBG friend.
T.A from the time I said I would send you the product till the time you had product in hand? All My to the USA are shipped 2-3 day Priority mail for free. All my world wide orders "even to you in AUS" I only charge 15.00-20.00 at most and I also ship all world wide orders Priority mail Also. My TA from time of order to any country in the world Is on avg 7-10 days. I always get you the products you order or if something happens you get a refund.

Thank you for the kind words AVBG. Thank you for being a forum leader on RX too. Its good of you to give your time to others like that.

SBT
04-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Providing EXCELLENT customer service as always!! ;)

AVBG
04-03-2010, 02:55 PM
I would like to point out one very big fact that you overlooked my [COLOR=green]AVBG[/COLO"]RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: AVBG (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/member.php?u=326) friend.
T.A from the time I said I would send you the product till the time you had product in hand? All My to the USA are shipped 2-3 day Priority mail for free. All my world wide orders "even to you in AUS" I only charge 15.00-20.00 at most and I also ship all world wide orders Priority mail Also. My TA from time of order to any country in the world Is on avg 7-10 days. I always get you the products you order or if something happens you get a refund.

Thank you for the kind words AVBG. Thank you for being a forum leader on RX too. Its good of you to give your time to others like that.

Credit will only come from me when it's due... Aside from the odd sample here or there, I don't get paid to test or use supplements - that my friend gives me a perspective of objectivity because I pay to use just like any other "Joe". I can then afford, if I don't like or if it's ineffective to walk away from a brand and move on to the next product..

This product that you sent, reminded me of Jack3d. When your distribution opens up globally I will be purchasing supps from NTBM.

Conrad
04-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Credit will only come from me when it's due... Aside from the odd sample here or there, I don't get paid to test or use supplements - that my friend gives me a perspective of objectivity because I pay to use just like any other "Joe". I can then afford, if I don't like or if it's ineffective to walk away from a brand and move on to the next product..

This product that you sent, reminded me of Jack3d. When your distribution opens up globally I will be purchasing supps from NTBM.
Very honest post here. The boards here need more members such as you. After using the need2slin and speaking with Nathan, I wil be a user of needtobuild muscle for a very long time. Very much looking forward to using more of the product line.

AVBG
04-04-2010, 03:47 PM
To make N2KTS V-1 the perfect pre workout on the market ALL you need to do is add 30g protein- Thats all. This product shits on no shotgun.

needtogetaas
04-05-2010, 02:57 AM

Thanks man. Just so you and anyone out side of the USA knows. I ship all non USA orders "priority mail" and I only charge 15.00 no matter how big or small the order is. I also ship in as many boxes as it takes to keep the value per box below 40.00. It cost me a lot of extra money to send these products but I want everyone to be able to enjoy the products no matter what country they live in.

This year I open my UK base of operation so this will also help others around the world get the products. Again thanks so much for keeping it real my friend.