PDA

View Full Version : Online store

D_T
04-01-2010, 12:34 AM
I buy stuff online more than I use real stores and I gotta say it burns my britches that you guys don't even send an acknowledgement email when I place an order. I never even know if the order went thru til it arrives.

robofsteel
04-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Check your spam. An email is sent when the order is shipped. I do understand your frustration though. I will speak to the "powers that be"!

D_T
04-01-2010, 06:27 PM
I did, nothing. Gmail searches spam and Trash folders when you search. I don't have any mail from Species at all.

robofsteel
04-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Ok I will look into this for you. I dont handle this end of our business but i will ask the person that does.

D_T
04-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Have you looked into this yet because I still have goose egg.

robofsteel
04-08-2010, 07:57 AM
I brought up the situation at a meeting. I was told we would need a different software package to do that. What I can do is, when you place an order PM me and I will confirm that we received it and let you know when it ships. Sorry if thats not the answer you were looking for. I dont handle that end of the business here. LOL

Conrad
04-08-2010, 10:12 PM
I brought up the situation at a meeting. I was told we would need a different software package to do that. What I can do is, when you place an order PM me and I will confirm that we received it and let you know when it ships. Sorry if thats not the answer you were looking for. I dont handle that end of the business here. LOL
Good group of people at Species. That's taking care of customers.