PDA

View Full Version : winny ? by PM

tammyp
04-01-2010, 06:32 AM
I want to know what are the experiences of women with winstrol, specially, what is the highest dose that they used.
I search the different topics but no one mentioned using high doses of this compound.
Also, doing a pyramidal cycle, reaching in the pick week 30mg ED, is it too much?

Thank you!

sassy69
04-01-2010, 12:27 PM
I want to know what are the experiences of women with winstrol, specially, what is the highest dose that they used.
I search the different topics but no one mentioned using high doses of this compound.
Also, doing a pyramidal cycle, reaching in the pick week 30mg ED, is it too much?

Thank you!

Do we interpret this as "increasing & then decreasing the dose w/ a max going into peak week"?

For women there's no need for PCT, so no need to ramp up & down a dose. Do your max or stay constant and when you're scheduled to be done, just stop. The compound will stay in your system for its detection time while it is depletiing itself naturally w/ time.

30 mg ED -- consider this - that's 210 mg / week. I think generally we look more at amounts around 100-150 mg / week max of most anything. I'd go 30 -50 mg EOD if its injected, or 15 mg/day. I'm not sure its necessary to go that high.

W/ winstrol, you have to keep in mind that it can be harsh - interestingly it seems to be very dependent on the person using it - the sides can be very harsh including scratchy voice -> changing voice, hair loss, acne, occasionally hear about low grade fever within the first 2 weeks (seems similar to "sus flu"). It also dries out the joints over longer periods of cycling.

"Max dose" is variable - depends first on what your body responds well to. Just increasing a dose linearlly doesn't produce linearly increasing results. It takes a little experimentation to find your sweet spot, but based on the general amounts I've seen for most everything is 100-150mg / week, however you break it up. You are free to experiment above that once you have a good idea of how you respond, but generally I don't think it is necessary.

juggernaut
04-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Sassy, are liver supports needed or a good idea when using winny?

Big Sky Guy
04-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Always take liver support with orals like Winny and Anavar.

sassy69
04-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Sassy, are liver supports needed or a good idea when using winny?

I'd say include supports for your body because it will take a beating w/ any AAS - I'd include:

- cholestrol support (e.g. Cholestoff, niacin, red yeast rice)
- liver support (e.g. Tyler's Liver Detox)
- antioxidants (e.g. grape seed extract, r-ala, etc.)
- for women - acidophilus (avoid yeast infections from AAS)
- EFAs --- fats help w/ everything, and I'm also thinking of joints & tendons where the increase in strength you get from your cycle can also stress your joints & tendons that have not been helped by the cycle