PDA

View Full Version : My Better Body

Oldsuperman
04-01-2010, 06:47 PM
This is an interview I did last week for this web site mag. Hope you like it.
http://mybetterbody.net/interview-with-cellucor-sponsored-athlete-ed-popps-cook/

freebirdmac
04-01-2010, 07:31 PM
I like! I like!

blu2xtreme
04-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Way Cool :yep:

AnglicanBeachParty
04-01-2010, 08:48 PM
That's a great interview!

Here is one of my favorite parts:

It took me 40 yrs to grow up. What does that mean? It means it took that much time to bring balance into my life. It means to accept my obsessive compulsive behaviors in a way I can use to keep me more open the the concerns and desires of others and less on myself.

Baldiewonkanobi
04-02-2010, 05:10 AM
Never can get enough Supe'isms. :)

(I know the kid wants me to call him Popps....will never happen)

Baldie

axioma
04-02-2010, 08:35 AM
really glad to see that you have been active on the forum of late. I have been a fan of yours for years. I look forward to whatever you choose to contribute.

bodyhard
04-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Old Sup does it again! Big Ups Pops! Just like Baldie here is another peep I have much respect for, although when we first met, we didn't see eye to eye, but you gotta respect a man who knows his shit and stands his ground, Right Ed? ;)

Oldsuperman
04-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Never can get enough Supe'isms. :)

(I know the kid wants me to call him Popps....will never happen)

Baldie

You call me what ever you want! I love ya like a bro!

really glad to see that you have been active on the forum of late. I have been a fan of yours for years. I look forward to whatever you choose to contribute.

Just looked at your pic's! Nice work!!! Gotta be proud of ya!

Old Sup does it again! Big Ups Pops! Just like Baldie here is another peep I have much respect for, although when we first met, we didn't see eye to eye, but you gotta respect a man who knows his shit and stands his ground, Right Ed? ;)

You're just tough guy outside but pure pussy on the inside! ;) God I love pussy mmmmmmm.... No homo tho!! I understand you as we have unfortunately too much in common. It's made us better men tho through the pain. Tempered steal!

Oldsuperman
04-02-2010, 12:58 PM
A few things going on BTW. I'm heading to BB.com Expo May 6th and7th with Cellucor.

Also Cellucor is putting together a Promo Kit with me, a box with some sups, video to be sold in all the GNC's. Should be out in 6 mths. Pretty excited bout that! Still gaining muscle. You can check out my progress pic's on "the other site" ;)

Gonna be working for a an on line Mag, www.muscledog.com and getting paid for it! Yoo Hoo! Going to be doing some vid's for BB.com soon too about bodybuilding philosophy too. Still working on my book as well. That should be out in a year.

I have 6 clients I'm conditioning too. Two nattys, 4 on the dark side. All look freaking amazing.

We've got 21lbs of lean mass on one boy 26, in 11 mths! He's a genetic freak! He's got his first comp May 7th Bill Pearl Classic, and the Oregon Ironman the next weekend, May 15th. He'll be a light heavy.

The other boy 28, is almost as good and will be a heavy. This guy runs about 5.5% bf and I keep carb loading him and all he does is get fuller and better.

I have two Masters one 51 and 45. The 51 is an old retired bber. He want's to stay natty, so I'm working hard to help him get the most outa him. He too have freak genes.

I have another 21 year old I'm trying to convince him to stay off the sauce for a few more years, yet I'm losing the battle. I'll keep em safe tho whatever path he takes.

These are all amazing guys that do everything I tell them to without argument or complaining. I couldn't have it better!

And all that's in my spare time! LOL!

My wife passed her 5 year anniversary for her breast cancer free! What a relief that has been for her! I miss her titties terribly, yet I'd miss her more!!! 32 years this year. God I love her!

Ok.... choking up. bye for now. Popps

tifflex
04-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Great interview, thanks for sharing.

cadaha
04-20-2010, 12:24 PM
Great read. You and Baldie are the guys that inspire me when I'm aching. If I can get anywhere near to where you guys are I will be a happy young whippersnapper :)