PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Pro's

NessieNewbie
04-02-2010, 12:37 PM
First off, Hi I'm Nessie, new to the forum, hello all!

So I have a question for the pro's out there:

I started my first cycle ever of Primo about 3 weeks ago, and i hit up my quads. first time, no reaction, no lumps, nothing. second time, no reaction no lumps thing. UNTIL 4 1/2 days after when i notice a little red itchy welt about 1 inch from the injection site. I can not determine if maybe I was bitten by something and didn't realize until seeing the welt, or if this can be a reaction from the primo. :dunno: I popped a benedryl yesterday and am using Cortizone topical creme. it seems to sort of be helping. its still a litte itchy and warm to the touch but doesn't look as red/pinkish as yesterday.

So my question is this: If this is my body reacting to this new stuff I'm using, wouldn't it have been an instant reaction after my very first shot or at least the next day? Or even after my second [hot, wouln't a reaction have happened fairly soon and not 4.5 days after the fact?

maybe i was bitten by some reject of a bug???????:confused::confused:

and lastly, IF, this is an infection from a reaction to the shot (which I don't think it is because i don't have any cold symptoms) I have Antibiotics at home that my doctor prescribed me, Augmentin, for strep, as a precautionary measure because my daughter had it. I never used them, their only a week old. should I take them just to be safe?

any info would be super appreciated guys/girls.

thanx mucho! :flowers:

NessieNewbie
04-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Man......90 views but no responses???????:fit:

Well - it turned out to be cellulitis. Doctor prescribed antibiotics to treat it and i should be okay.

here's a question tho......maybe i can get a response (please please pretty please)..... prior to hitting yourself... is it common to let some gear drip over the tip of the "pointer" in order to lube it??? maybe this is why I had a reaction - from the oils??????? :dunno:

(also forgot to mention that the initial welt, was starting to go away, fade in color, so i hit myself on my other quad, and THAT one became very poofy with a giant welt that got bigger and very warm, and rather then trying to research, i just went straight to the doc)

tammyp
04-08-2010, 06:20 AM
i had a friend have a site reaction like your speaking of. she was new to injectables as well. i think its your body adjusting to having a foreign substance jammed into it.

what are you telling the dr its from? switch to delt or butt and see if that makes a diff.

NessieNewbie
04-08-2010, 08:18 AM
i had a friend have a site reaction like your speaking of. she was new to injectables as well. i think its your body adjusting to having a foreign substance jammed into it.

what are you telling the dr its from? switch to delt or butt and see if that makes a diff.

well I figured i'd just tell the doctor the truth from the jump, rather then have him misdiagnose me for something that its not, ya know.

I told him i started my first cycle of an anabolic steroid 3 1/2 weeks ago. first shot was fine, second had a reaction that slowly went away, and this third one has a reaction which it looks a little worse.

do you think the fact that I let some primo drip over the tip of the needle before injecting is what caused that reaction?

RealLilSwole
04-08-2010, 08:34 AM
well I figured i'd just tell the doctor the truth from the jump, rather then have him misdiagnose me for something that its not, ya know.

I told him i started my first cycle of an anabolic steroid 3 1/2 weeks ago. first shot was fine, second had a reaction that slowly went away, and this third one has a reaction which it looks a little worse.

do you think the fact that I let some primo drip over the tip of the needle before injecting is what caused that reaction?

No I dont think that caused the reaction. One option is Tammy is right. Your body just isn't used to injections. Or you could have something that is contaminated. So much stuff is blackmarket and you never really know whats in the bottle unless you are the one making it.

NessieNewbie
04-08-2010, 08:50 AM
No I dont think that caused the reaction. One option is Tammy is right. Your body just isn't used to injections. Or you could have something that is contaminated. So much stuff is blackmarket and you never really know whats in the bottle unless you are the one making it.

thank you both for your responses ladies!!:)

hopefully its just that my newbie body isn't used to this yet. for now i'm stuck taking antibiotics. don't want to try another shot at it until i'm off medication :(

NessieNewbie
04-09-2010, 10:37 AM
Update: leg is doing better today. looked like shit yesterday though. antibiotics finally kicking in, ice pack and elevation throughout the night, and it looks a bajillion times better. (running around in heels all day at work had my quad really poofy and sore :( )

still a little swollen, slightly red, not warm to the touch anymore though. *woot woot*

fitbody
04-17-2010, 08:45 PM
well i ain't no pro
but did you....
1. wash your hands
2. clean the top of your bottle with alcohol
3. clean the area of your skin with alcohol
4. did you change the needle from the one you put in the bottle to the one you put in your skin
5. did you move the needle around while in your body

theres lots of ways when people aren't careful that the contaminate their stuff by pushing bacteria into the bottle or your body

NessieNewbie
04-17-2010, 09:27 PM
well i ain't no pro
but did you....
1. wash your hands
2. clean the top of your bottle with alcohol
3. clean the area of your skin with alcohol
4. did you change the needle from the one you put in the bottle to the one you put in your skin
5. did you move the needle around while in your body

theres lots of ways when people aren't careful that the contaminate their stuff by pushing bacteria into the bottle or your body

1. yeap sure did
2. yeap did that too
3. uh huh..you know it
4. always a new needle, never reuse, i dispose of each time
5. nope

legs are better tho thankfully. kinda leary about injecting again. could've just been my newbie body to the stuff ya know.

fitbody
04-17-2010, 09:30 PM
1. yeap sure did
2. yeap did that too
3. uh huh..you know it
4. always a new needle, never reuse, i dispose of each time
5. nope

legs are better tho thankfully. kinda leary about injecting again. could've just been my newbie body to the stuff ya know.

i don't mean reuse from injection to injection
i mean the needle you put in the bottle then change the needle to inject into your body