PDA

View Full Version : so what do you think....

~gymdiva~
04-03-2010, 12:01 PM
of Jack Swagger as champ? too much, too soon? soon-to-be next great heel champion? poor man's Kurt Angle?

Uncle Benny
04-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Yeah I think its a little too soon, but they say they need to build new stars to replace the ones close to retirement. They've been doing that a lot these days. Interested to see how this pans out. haha I was just thinking he reminded me of Kurt Angle the other day!

HammerStrength12
04-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Nowhere near as good as Kurt. Kurt's cockiness/ability to put himself on such a high horse over the audience was unparalleled lol.

It's sorta silly how 2 weeks ago the guy was getting his ass kicked by MVP, MIz, etc... and now all of a sudden he's the champ...

fatbackgoal
04-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Call me a schmoe but I like Jack Swagger. I think with some mic skills training he could be a very solid wrestler. It may be to soon but you have to start realizing that the foundation of the current roster is about change with guys leaving the business and WWE has not planned well for the future.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-04-2010, 11:11 AM
You know, when he first showed up, I was not all that fond of his whole character. But it has grown on me a little. I would like to see what they do with it.

"Rodz"
04-05-2010, 01:38 AM
I was surprised, i thought they'd break the "money in the bank " streak of them always winning, i'm actually more impressed with Ziggler, he reminds me of Curt Henning

~gymdiva~
04-05-2010, 02:35 PM
omg I loved Curt back in the day....there was someone who should have had a title run at some point....

"Rodz"
04-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Curt, and Paul Orndorff

swoleoneday
04-07-2010, 10:28 AM
of Jack Swagger as champ? too much, too soon? soon-to-be next great heel champion? poor man's Kurt Angle?

I like him as an upper level guy, but champ... no... I don't think he's ready yet. He needs to work on the promos alot. He can go in the ring as proven on RAW, but he needs alot more work.

Wrex
04-18-2010, 03:09 PM
He is a good wrestler, Hes got the look they like nowadays... Tall, blond, natural lean build, and a amatuer backround is always a plus. If not him then who? I say give Zack Ryder a push! But that might just be because hes from my hometown, and I've talked to him before at the gym a few times lol