PDA

View Full Version : Batista scares the life out of an apprehensive paparazzi photographer

Ibarramedia
04-03-2010, 06:30 PM
http://www.reelwrestling.com/video/wwe-champion-dave-batista-video-paparazzi-la-ca-funny-thumbs-butt

Cameo by Krissy Murrell. :beerbang:

HammerStrength12
04-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Lol @ "If I started working out how long would it take me to look like you"

Batista: "YOU?!?!!?"

Is that his gf?

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Lol @ "If I started working out how long would it take me to look like you"

Batista: "YOU?!?!!?"

Yes, that was very funny. So, he dates Kris Murrell??

HammerStrength12
04-03-2010, 07:47 PM
Yes, that was very funny. So, he dates Kris Murrell??

Either that or she hooks him up with his "vitamins" lol. Vince won't give them to him anymore since Linda's running for senate

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Either that or she hooks him up with his "vitamins" lol. Vince won't give them to him anymore since Linda's running for senate

Either way, it is a win for him as far as I can see.

Ibarramedia
04-03-2010, 08:18 PM
I don't think he dates Krissy. And yeah, I know he said that she was just a friend. Krissy has dated a staff member of RX though.

Ninja Loco
04-03-2010, 08:49 PM
I wonder if that fat fuck has checked under his belly flap to see if he was born with a pussy. "Im a big fan but Im so scared of him!!". Booo hooo hoooo!! God i couldnt stand to be in Batista's shoes. Fucking idiots like that would drive me up the wall, fan or no fan.

HammerStrength12
04-03-2010, 09:06 PM
I wonder if that fat fuck has checked under his belly flap to see if he was born with a pussy. "Im a big fan but Im so scared of him!!". Booo hooo hoooo!! God i couldnt stand to be in Batista's shoes. Fucking idiots like that would drive me up the wall, fan or no fan.

The Batista Bomb isn't even a real finishing move. What even happened to original finishers?

Ninja Loco
04-03-2010, 09:10 PM
The Batista Bomb isn't even a real finishing move. What even happened to original finishers?
Never say that in my presence. You will get a huge e-wedgie if you do. Piss me off and i'll follow it up with a Wet Willy. All things Batista are Sacred.

Curt James
04-03-2010, 09:19 PM
I don't follow wrestling but I'm curious about this thumb commentary ongoing through the video. The fan/videographer didn't seem too apprehensive to not continue asking about it.

(Googles "batista, thumb")

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/11/batista-wwe-wrestling-move-video
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=cee438b0-1c47-4500-873f-4f0366b9355f

:dunno:

Batista doesn't seem to take himself too seriously, though.
Kudos on humility and humor. http://forums.rxmuscle.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

thesamewords
04-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Batista was just chillin like a boss, Its pretty cool to see when people like him(that have a little fame), just relax like a common man. Mad respect.

HammerStrength12
04-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Never say that in my presence. You will get a huge e-wedgie if you do. Piss me off and i'll follow it up with a Wet Willy. All things Batista are Sacred.

The last ride isn't a real finishing move. And all things Undertaker are sacred. Agree?

Ninja Loco
04-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Oh hell yeah. All things Undertaker are Sacremundo.

HammerStrength12
04-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Oh hell yeah. All things Undertaker are Sacremundo.

Exactly. But generic ring-moves shouldn't be finishers! At least the undertaker has a whole arsenal of other stuff, but that's one of my biggest problems with wrestling today

Ninja Loco
04-04-2010, 08:51 PM
My favorite was always The Un-Prettier. The most horrible and stupidly idiotic was Hogan's Big Leg Drop. But then all things Hogan were stupidly idiotic. Proves that the public in general are sheep and dumber than cattle because the more simple/stupid something is, the more they seem to relate to it.

"Rodz"
04-05-2010, 01:36 AM
Love the "un-prettier", wish he didnt change the name

sfreemanii
04-05-2010, 08:47 AM
My favorite was always The Un-Prettier. The most horrible and stupidly idiotic was Hogan's Big Leg Drop. But then all things Hogan were stupidly idiotic. Proves that the public in general are sheep and dumber than cattle because the more simple/stupid something is, the more they seem to relate to it.
Hogan can't even do his stupid leg drop any more with his bad knee and two bad hips. He is turning TNA into bad WCW. My favorite finisher was always Austins stunner, because he could hit from out of nowhere. I also like Drew Mcintyre (sp?) future shock DDT.

HammerStrength12
04-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Hogan can't even do his stupid leg drop any more with his bad knee and two bad hips. He is turning TNA into bad WCW. My favorite finisher was always Austins stunner, because he could hit from out of nowhere. I also like Drew Mcintyre (sp?) future shock DDT.

I refuse to watch that garbage. Give me a couple cameras/lights and I could do a better job producing a backyard wrestling show

Ninja Loco
04-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Never have, never will like Hogan.

Shariff Abel
04-05-2010, 12:50 PM
he doesn't look that big in this video!

Swede
04-24-2010, 08:15 AM
Watched the batista documentary the other day, made me respect him alot actually. Good dude.

I cant phantom how they can stay nice to these annoying fuckers.

Maby ask One question and get One photo and then fucking LEAVE