PDA

View Full Version : hcg cycle

tribal
04-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Ok well I did a cycle of superdrol, halodrol (the original BEFORE gaspari turned it into crap liquid gels), cjc, ghrp, hex, igf, and did post cycle with clomid and formestane along with those same peptides...my problem is my friggin sex drive has def dropped off, its still there but not really all the way back to normal yet...that cycle with the prohormones was like 4months ago and the pct ended about 2 months ago...so is it bad to do a few weeks of hcg??? I need somethin to get back so I'm thinkin 4 weeks of 200iu three times a week, for the 4 weeks...anyone with advice would be great!

Bryan Hildebrand
04-04-2010, 09:53 PM
get your lab work done and go from there. otherwise its pin the tail on the donkey, blindfolded and put on the merry go round for an hour and a half.

tribal
04-05-2010, 01:25 AM
get your lab work done and go from there. otherwise its pin the tail on the donkey, blindfolded and put on the merry go round for an hour and a half.

Easier said then done..my doc looks @ me like I got 3 heads every time I ask for a blood test...he gives me the nastiest look/attitude

Get_Swole
04-05-2010, 11:32 AM
Find another doctor then, or just go to a clinic in your city thats what im going to start doing instead of going to my regular doc.

Bryan Hildebrand
04-05-2010, 11:57 AM
fiind a new doc. go to a free clinic. ask your doc for a referal to an endocrinologist. many possibilities.

tribal
04-05-2010, 03:20 PM
fiind a new doc. go to a free clinic. ask your doc for a referal to an endocrinologist. many possibilities.

Ok so get these checked? All of them or these and more?
Prolactin
Cortisol
Test
Estro
Growth hormone
Throid
Shbg
Dht

gottabecool
04-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Add LH to the list.

Bryan Hildebrand
04-05-2010, 05:51 PM
no.

Comprehensive Mens Hormone Profile with FSH and LH.
Thyroid Panel.
Liver Panel.

thats it.

tribal
04-06-2010, 11:02 AM
ok so what exactly on the test, will i have to look at specifically to tell wether or not i need to use the hcg...thks much