PDA

View Full Version : Anavar length

homegrown
04-07-2010, 02:37 PM
So i have read and read and cannot find anything that says the length of time a woman can be on say 5-10 mg of anavar?? Could someone please help...

Thanx

sassy69
04-07-2010, 03:44 PM
So i have read and read and cannot find anything that says the length of time a woman can be on say 5-10 mg of anavar?? Could someone please help...

Thanx

Actually I think its been mentioned numerous times - but at low doses, women can stay on AAS for longer times than men can because they don't have to worry about PCT for natural test production shutdown. It takes about 2 weeks for anavar to get 'established' at full strength, and IMO if you're going to go to the dark side, then make it worth your while. A longer cycle like 10-14 weeks is easily doable on anavar. That way you're giving your body a longer chance to acclimate to the increase in strength & muscle mass. I'd just caveat it that w/ paying attention to the sides & how you (or whoever you're asking for) respond. E.g. every now & then you hear of someone getting a bloody nose from a var cycle (blood pressure), or headaches or water retention. Its your decision if you want to continue, drop the dosage or stop. But be intelligent about it.

homegrown
04-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Thank you very much Sassy.....