PDA

View Full Version : Question on basic combination...

Johnny Phenomenon
02-10-2009, 06:07 PM
I was just curious as to what you guys thought. My next cycle, which will occur as soon as I drop a little bit more fat, will be a Test/Tren ace cycle. I've always used Test e, but I was planning on mixing both compounds in the same shot since I'll be doing tren eod. Do you think I should mix it up and go with prop, or am I okay to go with test e in this format? I'm just curious as to what you think will yield the best gains. I'm trying to stay leaner on this cycle, but if I blow up I don't care as long as I hold it afterwards. For those of you who don't know me...4th cycle, my last one ended in Dec. It was:
Test E: weeks 1-5 500mgs/week
Anadrol: weeks 1-5 50mgs/ed
Test E: weeks 5-11 750mgs/week
I primed into it at 185lbs, got up to 212lbs, and currently sit at about 195ish 4 weeks into my diet. I could have primed down 5 more pounds though, and my body composition changed a lot, which I was happy about. Anyway, what do you guys think?

JamesWebb
02-10-2009, 06:40 PM
it can't hurt to pin test e more frequently it will just lead to more stable blood levels. some will say to go with prop just becuase you can shorten the cycle as it 'kicks in' faster and allows for PCT sooner. i like test e because it doesn't hurt like hell lol

Johnny Phenomenon
02-10-2009, 06:45 PM
it can't hurt to pin test e more frequently it will just lead to more stable blood levels. some will say to go with prop just becuase you can shorten the cycle as it 'kicks in' faster and allows for PCT sooner. i like test e because it doesn't hurt like hell lol

I'm actually planning on going on for 15 weeks this time around the block lol. I should have mentioned I want it to be a longer cycle. I'm just doing that to avoid raising the testosterone doses, and to allow myself to taper off in the final 2-3 weeks.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-11-2009, 12:17 AM
Nobody eh? lol

marcus300
02-11-2009, 07:51 AM
Yes, you can pin your Test E more often to suit the tren dose, test and tren is an amazing combo and you should experience great gains, 15 weeks seems to long for me and tren is harsh to recover from, i would consider cutting the cycle down IMHO but i do prefer short cycles

Johnny Phenomenon
02-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Yes, you can pin your Test E more often to suit the tren dose, test and tren is an amazing combo and you should experience great gains, 15 weeks seems to long for me and tren is harsh to recover from, i would consider cutting the cycle down IMHO but i do prefer short cycles

The tren would only be 6-8 weeks, I was thinking of riding the test out til the end just for a change. I should probably have clarified that.

marcus300
02-11-2009, 10:14 AM
The tren would only be 6-8 weeks, I was thinking of riding the test out til the end just for a change. I should probably have clarified that.

Right fine, but I still dont think you will see gains right up to week 15 but you could keep it open ended and start to taper ( if thats what you want to do) when you see gains stop or slow, at least you will know how you respond to a longer cycle, best of luck

Johnny Phenomenon
02-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Right fine, but I still dont think you will see gains right up to week 15 but you could keep it open ended and start to taper ( if thats what you want to do) when you see gains stop or slow, at least you will know how you respond to a longer cycle, best of luck

IYO when do you think gains usually slow? 10 weeks?

marcus300
02-11-2009, 12:27 PM
IYO when do you think gains usually slow? 10 weeks?

When did they slow or stop previous cycles?

Johnny Phenomenon
02-11-2009, 12:33 PM
I always got off between 10-12, that is just when I had planned them for, and I guess they had started to slow then, but not a significant slowing.

marcus300
02-11-2009, 12:44 PM
I always got off between 10-12, that is just when I had planned them for, and I guess they had started to slow then, but not a significant slowing.

You may suit longer cycles, see how you go and log your results for future designs.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Thanks marcus, you're the shit ;).

sosa1977
02-11-2009, 02:31 PM
You could front load with the prop week 1-3 while the Test E is getting cranked up. You will be fine.