PDA

View Full Version : Ireland Bound.

GRAVESY
04-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Hello,
Live in the USA (Massachusetts) and am coming to Ireland June 23rd till July9th with my Grandfather

Looking for 2 things.

First,will be landing in Dublin, want to stock up on some protein, maybe powder and bars. and something else like an EFA stack. Tried looking on online to search supplement stores in Dublin, the ones that I found seem to be more of a holistic approach of things and then ther was Health Store. there were some other places that did not ahve a web site to look at. Anyone know of any good stores that I could grab a tub and some stuff.
Could order from an online site, as I think I am staying with relatives or something like that for the time in Dublin, have to check with my grandfather, if so, could order a week before leaving and have it go there if they did not mind, that way i could get brands that i am familiar with. that is unless there is a good store. Looking for something like Aminal's Omega of an EFA product and either a whey or a blend like bsn syntha 6.

Also would be nice to hit a gym here and there. Only going to be at a few hotels that might have a fitness center. Going to be all over thou. Sligo(not sure of the town), Clifden area, Galway, somewhere in Co.Kerry and Cork, with a couple of other small towns. Anyone know of any places or a good online directory that i could look at

GRAVESY
04-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Would like to find a store rather than online.
Stores that i have found lke the Health Store have whey and then i would prbly get cla or instead of a whole efa.

irishmuscle
04-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Would like to find a store rather than online.
Stores that i have found lke the Health Store have whey and then i would prbly get cla or instead of a whole efa.
hey man, first off hope you have a good time when you get here.
there's a member on here called tyedye,he sells good protein,bsn,mhp,sci-mentor etc etc,he will look after ya,also heres a link to a differant site:
http://www.universalnutrition.ie/ I sell stuff here too in my gym,if you let me know what you want i can get it for ya,just let me know when you will be here. I own a GYM in castlemaine,co kerry. you are welcome to train here whenever you like. I lived in milton mass for a few years so i gotta look after my fellow mass-holeshttp://forums.rxmuscle.com/images/icons/icon7.gif. Hope your trip goes well anyway

GRAVESY
04-09-2010, 02:20 PM
hey man, first off hope you have a good time when you get here.
there's a member on here called tyedye,he sells good protein,bsn,mhp,sci-mentor etc etc,he will look after ya,also heres a link to a differant site:
http://www.universalnutrition.ie/ I sell stuff here too in my gym,if you let me know what you want i can get it for ya,just let me know when you will be here. I own a GYM in castlemaine,co kerry. you are welcome to train here whenever you like. I lived in milton mass for a few years so i gotta look after my fellow mass-holeshttp://forums.rxmuscle.com/images/icons/icon7.gif. Hope your trip goes well anyway

Good Looking Out.
Once everything gets planed out as to where we are staying I would not end up to your side till towards the end of the trip i believe. We are going counter clockwise for the most part till we hit cork then back up to ennis/shannan airport.

I believe we will be in Tralee, and I see that Castlemaine does not seem to be that far down N70, about how far is that? I will not be hitting the ring of kerry, my gfather wanted to show me Dingle loop but i could easily not go there but down to castlemaine instead, lol, i dont need any touristy things.Should be there about 3days or so. and then maybe back in the neighorhood on the way up to ennis, but that might just be a drive through and not stay.

GRAVESY
04-09-2010, 02:23 PM
i will send tyedye a message and see where his place is. If we were landing in Shannan and then to tralee i would take you up on the offer of the sups. Going to have my grandfather check with the relative over in Dublin and see if they mind if I order from UniversalNutrition.ie about a week in advance, they have Animal's omega (30packs x2 a day will basically cover the time there, with plenty of omegas) and a protein.

GRAVESY
04-09-2010, 05:18 PM
have to see if it would be ok for me to order and have shipped to the first relatives house that we are staying at upon landing. If so I would be getting Animal's Omega. from Universalnutrition.ie, depending if i find a shop or not.
But when it comes to protein I could either go with a blend, looking at

-German American Technologies Muscletein Ultra-7 Protein 5lbs
-SYNTRAX MATRIX 5.0 (have had their Nectar version before and very tasty.
was thinking
-BSN Syntha6 but more carbs than i would like to have, since i will not have the opportunity to workout daily.

If I go with just a whey could go

-ULTIMATE NUTRITION ISO SENSATION 5lbs
-Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey 5lbs gold standard

or go off the wall, lol
-MuscleMeds Carnivor Beef Protein 4lbs

I have plenty of time to figure it out. Just throwing it out there.
Kinda leaning towards a blend just cause I will have everything covered if it is longer than i would like betwn meals. so top 2 are GAT and Syntha, both would give me plenty for 2 shakes a day. GAT would give 2hakes for 16days, Syntha 2 shakes for 19days

tyedtye
04-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Hi bro we habe a site www.amnutrition.ie and a shop in galway so can deliver anywhere you want my number is on there and give me a call when you planning on being ther

tyedtye
04-09-2010, 06:21 PM
we do MHP musclemeds cellucor some gaspari sci mentor axis labs I will hook you up just let me know

GRAVESY
04-09-2010, 06:53 PM
we do MHP musclemeds cellucor some gaspari sci mentor axis labs I will hook you up just let me know

when it gets close i will take a look see. Some of the brands are not on the site. what do you have from MuscleMeds? Cellucor? and anytype of EFAs?

GRAVESY
04-09-2010, 07:28 PM
when it gets close i will take a look see. Some of the brands are not on the site. what do you have from MuscleMeds? Cellucor? and anytype of EFAs?

dfntly want to support a local forum guy, Since I will not be going over till june 23rd i have some time.

anything new coming in? or anythingnot updated on the site yet.

Looking to get a protein with at least 40g for x2day that would last me 16-18days so if one scoop serving something like the SciMentor Pro whey, or like the ones i have above.

And would like to get a EFA or atleast an CLA while over there, got anything on that type of product just not updated on the site?

If i order it would not be till a week before, and if i dont(people i am staying with at first would rather not have, or my gfather would rather not have me order). I will be in Galway at some point and would dfntly stop in.

irishmuscle
04-10-2010, 06:26 AM
Good Looking Out.
Once everything gets planed out as to where we are staying I would not end up to your side till towards the end of the trip i believe. We are going counter clockwise for the most part till we hit cork then back up to ennis/shannan airport.

I believe we will be in Tralee, and I see that Castlemaine does not seem to be that far down N70, about how far is that? I will not be hitting the ring of kerry, my gfather wanted to show me Dingle loop but i could easily not go there but down to castlemaine instead, lol, i dont need any touristy things.Should be there about 3days or so. and then maybe back in the neighorhood on the way up to ennis, but that might just be a drive through and not stay.
castlemaine is less than 10 mins drive from tralee and like i said you can train here for free mate. let me know if there's anything i can do for ya anyway,talk soon

tyedtye
04-10-2010, 08:33 AM
we have the cellucor M5 NO extreme isopro ultra isopro sport. New xtend solution 5 carnivore hemodraulix and no bomb. We do not put them up on site till we are fully stocked we mainly wholesale and we have something special planned for the cellucor launch

GRAVESY
04-10-2010, 10:52 AM
castlemaine is less than 10 mins drive from tralee and like i said you can train here for free mate. let me know if there's anything i can do for ya anyway,talk soon

Nice, ill keep you updated as it gets closer as to what the final plan is.
Dfntly would love to swing in for a workout or two. And i know i will be in Tralee for at least3 days, one day arrive early am, 1full day stay, and i think leave on the 3rd day.

GRAVESY
04-10-2010, 11:07 AM
we have the cellucor M5 NO extreme isopro ultra isopro sport. New xtend solution 5 carnivore hemodraulix and no bomb. We do not put them up on site till we are fully stocked we mainly wholesale and we have something special planned for the cellucor launch

Cool, Dfntly keep me updated.
And I will keep you updated as it gets closer.

I know someone that swears by the Cellucor IsoPro(little pricey even in the US protein wise and the entire brand) as one of the best quality protein out there(get what you pay for), and the line itself (T7 seems interesting.(use to have a killer ph i guess. p6black). and the scivation solution 5 is promising(looks like maybe the winner to me), and carnivore is still intriguing(). Might have to split my supps, half in Dublin and half at your shop(will anyways no matter what) if, my grandfather would rather me not have it shipped to his relative's house.

still would like to find an EFA, Animal's Omega is what i am looking at or something similiar. Migth see if i can get in on the plane in either the container or out in a plastic bag still in the packs.

dexterja
04-16-2010, 04:17 PM
i think you will find it cheaper ordering online.try www.fitnessireland.ie or www.discountsupplements.ie

GRAVESY
04-16-2010, 08:25 PM
Yeah, i kinda would like to at least get some to start the trip online, just so i know i al least have someting to get going. But then i kinda need to have the permission of the people that i am staying with to have it sent to their place. And my grandfather's permission.

dexterja
04-17-2010, 10:01 AM
ya that should be fun,if he's anything like my old man that thinks every tub of whey protein i buy has steroids in them.

GRAVESY
04-17-2010, 01:30 PM
no, he has used protein himself, lol. did so about 2yrs ago, dont think he really does anymore. it was a good way for him to get protein in and some flavor since he can not ahve gluten. use to buy the gluten free protein powders.

it is just getting it sent to the house, they are letting us stay for free in two places so dont want to ask too much.

when it gets closer i will ask him.

dexterja
04-17-2010, 03:54 PM
thats not asking too much bud, unless you have a past history of drug taking.lol.

GRAVESY
04-17-2010, 08:26 PM
nope

GRAVESY
06-20-2010, 06:27 AM
Flying to Ireland on Wednesday(23rd). Should be in the Tralee area I believe, my grandfather has the schedule for our trip at the start of July at least the 2-5th or something like that. Believe he scheduled in a free day that is not around meeting up with relatives, would love to hit Castlemaine up.

Irish, if I am still welcome send my the address of your gym, so we can get in a workout.

I will get the dates that we are actually in Tralee to narrow it down better, I will have an international cell phone as well.

irishmuscle
06-21-2010, 08:30 AM
Flying to Ireland on Wednesday(23rd). Should be in the Tralee area I believe, my grandfather has the schedule for our trip at the start of July at least the 2-5th or something like that. Believe he scheduled in a free day that is not around meeting up with relatives, would love to hit Castlemaine up.

Irish, if I am still welcome send my the address of your gym, so we can get in a workout.

I will get the dates that we are actually in Tralee to narrow it down better, I will have an international cell phone as well.
nice one bud,you are more than welcome to train here mate(free of course) i train everyday except sunday. address of gym is Tralee rd, Castlemaine. When you get your cell, p.m. me your number and i will text ya back with mine so if you need any help i will look after ya. Lookin forward to training together

GRAVESY
06-21-2010, 11:14 AM
looks like i will be in Tralee from July1,2,3. Drivng in on the first and driving out on the 4th(which is a sunday) Hope my schedule is not to crazy so i can get there, the trip is more for my grandfather, as it might be his last time over, but he knows that I am looking to get down there to train and so far he is fine with it.

got to find out the numbers that go in front of my number for the international, then i will send it to you.

irishmuscle
06-21-2010, 11:54 AM
looks like i will be in Tralee from July1,2,3. Drivng in on the first and driving out on the 4th(which is a sunday) Hope my schedule is not to crazy so i can get there, the trip is more for my grandfather, as it might be his last time over, but he knows that I am looking to get down there to train and so far he is fine with it.

got to find out the numbers that go in front of my number for the international, then i will send it to you.
cool!

GRAVESY
06-23-2010, 09:39 AM
nice one bud,you are more than welcome to train here mate(free of course) i train everyday except sunday. address of gym is Tralee rd, Castlemaine. When you get your cell, p.m. me your number and i will text ya back with mine so if you need any help i will look after ya. Lookin forward to training together

sent you a pm

GRAVESY
07-10-2010, 07:47 PM
had a great work out at the Castlemaine Gym. Dfntly a spot to go to if looking to get a work out in when in Ireland (County Kerry, not far from Tralee, nor Killarney) for business or vacation.

Colin K
07-10-2010, 10:18 PM
had a great work out at the Castlemaine Gym. Dfntly a spot to go to if looking to get a work out in when in Ireland (County Kerry, not far from Tralee, nor Killarney) for business or vacation.

Good stuff, ive trained there myself before. Great Place

irishmuscle
07-12-2010, 08:45 AM
thanks for the kind words guys, 2 great training partners too