PDA

View Full Version : New HRT Product

esplendido
04-12-2010, 02:44 PM
I was recently introduced to a product developed by a chemical engineer that is going to revolutionize HRT (and PCT).

His base product is a transdermal delivery system that uses the D4 pathway to launch the payload, bypassing all 5-alpha reductase receptors. He has developed a molecule to add to the delivery system that acts in two ways to increase natural testosterone. The molecule REACTIVATES previously "dead" leydig cells in the testis, causing maximum output of natural test...AND...it is designed to act like SHBG, except the pole that binds testosterone is turned OFF, and the pole that binds estrogen is highly active. The body sees this molecule as SHBG, reducing natural SHBG production, resulting in a HUGE reduction in bound test, which in turn, increases free test, while binding with free estrogen. End result; high-normal level of free test and lower than normal free estrogen!

This product is already approved by the FDA as a non-hormonal supplement (That's "over the counter" to you newbs). He's raising venture capital right now to launch his product.

Using this same delivery matrix, he also has products that deliver local, transdermal pain relief, bypassing oral consumption, saving the stomach and liver from injury due to high dose pain relief. I will put up his web address shortly, detailing this specific product.

I'll keep everyone informed regarding the HRT product. I'm getting a sample in the next 2 weeks.

axioma
04-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Keep me posted.

Mac
04-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Very interesting. Thanks.

HeavyDutyGuy
04-12-2010, 04:23 PM
D4 pathway to launch the payload, bypassing all 5-alpha reductase receptors. He has developed a molecule to add to the delivery system ........... 5 4 3 2 1.....blast off??!.................

Baldiewonkanobi
04-12-2010, 04:53 PM
My checkbook is out :yep:

Baldie

Sandpig
04-12-2010, 04:53 PM
This should be interesting. I really want HRT, but I can't afford it.

Hopefully, over the counter means cheaper, since we won't have to pay a doctor.

BigJD69
04-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Sounds GREAT but how can a product like that be OTC??

MMC78
04-12-2010, 07:47 PM
I'm hopeful but I'll waiting for clinical studies to back these claims up.

esplendido
04-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Sounds GREAT but how can a product like that be OTC??

Because it's neither a prohormone nor hormone.

esplendido
04-12-2010, 08:03 PM
I'm hopeful but I'll waiting for clinical studies to back these claims up.

A new trial is about to start up.