PDA

View Full Version : d-bol and winny

R.I.P.
04-12-2010, 06:51 PM
received my d-bol today and my winstrol as well. d-bol is balkan labs and winstrol is geneza . anyone have any thoughts on the brands. also what would be a good dose on both. i took 2-10mg d-bols and 2-10 mg winny today. too much? not enough?

anabolic fyre
04-12-2010, 07:43 PM
when i ran the geneza winni i was doin 100mg a day, 10 of them. What are you tryin to do?? lean up or grow?

dvo0208
04-12-2010, 10:02 PM
frum my experience geneza winni (10mg) were pretty good....im assuming you authenticated them to make sure they are legit?

Bryan Hildebrand
04-12-2010, 10:16 PM
so you started taking AAS without a plan? fucking classic.
why dont you........
nevermind.

R.I.P.
04-12-2010, 11:22 PM
i have a plan. i'm still trying to learn somethings is all. i'm leaning out.following a modified hi protein diet. i'm still ating fruit and complex carbs early.protein and veggies later.

Ninja Loco
04-12-2010, 11:49 PM
received my d-bol today and my winstrol as well. d-bol is balkan labs and winstrol is geneza . anyone have any thoughts on the brands. also what would be a good dose on both. i took 2-10mg d-bols and 2-10 mg winny today. too much? not enough?
Read this post again. Seriously. Would you have thought whoever wrote this had a plan?

We're not the moral police but we are a bit stingy with our knowledge and help. Stingy in that yeah, we do get a bit tired of people jumping the gun before they're ready and then coming in here and hoping those of us who know (and have gained that knowledge through proper research and action) will help save them. This is not an insult, it's just how it is. You sound intelligent.....do some more research. Its really a simple question that you're asking, you can find out on your own.

spritz0
04-13-2010, 12:09 AM
Read this post again. Seriously. Would you have thought whoever wrote this had a plan?

We're not the moral police but we are a bit stingy with our knowledge and help. Stingy in that yeah, we do get a bit tired of people jumping the gun before they're ready and then coming in here and hoping those of us who know (and have gained that knowledge through proper research and action) will help save them. This is not an insult, it's just how it is. You sound intelligent.....do some more research. Its really a simple question that you're asking, you can find out on your own.
Yeah, agreed- you might want to re-organize your cycle. MOST people don't stack dbol and winni, most take dbol for a month or two to get big and THEN take the winni to lean down, loose the water, etc...
Do more research- use the search feature here to look at the various drug profiles or google it.

KZRSOIZE
04-13-2010, 03:04 AM
add some anadrol to that and maybe some halostein they are all orals so you dont have to inject yourself.......NOOOOOO IM KIDDING....

Do yourself a favor, stop taking them and ask a few questions, read a few stickies your going to waste your money and kill your liver.

MrOXY
04-13-2010, 05:12 AM
. Stingy in that yeah, we do get a bit tired of people jumping the gun before they're ready and then coming in here and hoping those of us who know (and have gained that knowledge through proper research and action) will help save them..
reps .

anabolic fyre
04-13-2010, 09:57 AM
put them in ur fruity pebbles in the AM for the best absorption.

Get_Swole
04-13-2010, 10:41 AM
Like already said stop taking them do some research and then start down the road when you have a clue.

Mr Atlas
04-13-2010, 11:38 AM
this isn't a good combo, don't just take them because they are orals!

R.I.P.
04-13-2010, 03:49 PM
thx for feedback