PDA

View Full Version : critique wanted

Jonny
04-12-2010, 08:36 PM
This is a series of Bi shots from June, Nov, and Today. I know there is fat loss but do u see muscle growth in each pic or does it level off after pic 2? I have a hard time seeing progress on my own body and wanted others opinion. My main question is does my arm look bigger in pic 3 than it does in pic 2.

Thanks

Ill take the good and the bad

Jonny
04-12-2010, 08:37 PM
keep in mind these pics where taken at different times and some are closer to the camera than others it was not planned that way.

Jonny
04-12-2010, 08:39 PM
pic 1 is after not training for almost 10 yrs and taking corticosteroids for 8 yrs which are very very catabolic so cut me some slack lol

tammyp
04-13-2010, 06:10 AM
hard to say with camera angles...what does a tap measure say?

Jonny
04-13-2010, 11:50 AM
18.5 fat in june

19.5 dec

19.5 now

thing is I lost 20 pounds since Jan.

holyintellect
04-14-2010, 09:19 PM
To me, all 3 pics look the same, with the exception of each picture being closer than the one before it...However, if you've lost 20 pounds, and your arms have gained an inch, then I certainly think you've done well in your recomposition.

Quadsweep
04-14-2010, 10:27 PM
19.5...inches? Not being a dick...just saying mine are 20 pumped...and they look....different than yours.

Jeff

Jonny
04-15-2010, 11:44 PM
Ill post a pic of mine with a tape. they were 18.5 without training for 10 or so years. I have no reason to lie my build isnt good right now and lying isnt gonna make it better. Tammy asked for measurements so i gave em to her. I dont care what my arms measure just want em to look big. for 8-10 months of training after a 10 yr layoff I dont think they look too bad.

Jonny
04-15-2010, 11:58 PM
here is a pic from 10-28-09 with no pump.

Im not trying to be a dick but your a competitive bodybuilder I would think your arms would look a hell of alot better, bigger and more shapely and ripped.

Im just a dude wondering if im going in the right direction and making progress.

Thanks for the replies so far.

Sledge
04-16-2010, 05:44 AM
I don't think this is what physique critique was created for. I'm moving this to muscle central where you can get the fantastic opinion of the entire enlightened site.

Sledge
04-16-2010, 05:46 AM
OK, I'm not going to move it because I don't have authority. Tammy?

tammyp
04-16-2010, 06:08 AM
lets keep it away from the wolves and just remind people what this forum is for...a critque of ones entire phyisque, not arm in a tshirt. if you want a true assessment, please put up some full body pics, please.:)

Sledge
04-16-2010, 06:12 AM
Physique Critique Have your physique evaluated by experienced U.S. and International judges for competition in bodybuilding, figure, fitness and bikini.

Sledge
04-16-2010, 06:52 AM
Sheesh how many evaluations do you need?

AVBG
04-16-2010, 06:53 AM
Wait, wait. If I post a pic of my penis can I get it professionally evaluated?

I heard Atilla tried that caper at band camp :yep:

Sledge
04-16-2010, 07:38 AM
He was practicing his flute.

Quadsweep
04-16-2010, 03:36 PM
This entire thread has just degraded to penis stories!

Jonny
04-16-2010, 03:38 PM
You can delete the thread,,,

I didnt bring inches into this Im not a bodybuilder just trying to lose weight and gain some muscle and wanted to know if I was heading in the right direction...

simple yes your gaining muscle or no your a fat fuck would of been fine...

these are the only pics I had of a bodypart or body over the last 6 months I didnt document with pics just had a few random bi shots on my camera phone and was trying to see if im making any progress...

measurements dont mean anything in bodybuilding I would expext npc competitors to know this....why all the shit talking when I answered Tammys question about the measurement, would u rather I lie and say they are 16 inches...

SallyAnne
04-16-2010, 04:21 PM
You can delete the thread,,,

I didnt bring inches into this Im not a bodybuilder just trying to lose weight and gain some muscle and wanted to know if I was heading in the right direction...

simple yes your gaining muscle or no your a fat fuck would of been fine...

these are the only pics I had of a bodypart or body over the last 6 months I didnt document with pics just had a few random bi shots on my camera phone and was trying to see if im making any progress...

measurements dont mean anything in bodybuilding I would expext npc competitors to know this....why all the shit talking when I answered Tammys question about the measurement, would u rather I lie and say they are 16 inches...

I think you should definitely post full body shots so that they can give you an accurate assessment of your BF. It's really hard to tell with just a bicep shot.

AVBG
04-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Do it Jonny.. Get an honest assesment!