PDA

View Full Version : *SUPERMALE: Increase Sexual Attractiveness and Quality of Life With Testosterone!*

Ross Erstling
04-13-2010, 12:58 PM
YouTube- Ross Erstling discusses Testosterone Enhancement

Ross Erstling discusses the numerous benefits of testosterone supplementation, and how increasing this remarkable male hormone can drastically increase the quality of your life.

Enjoy!

Ninja Loco
04-13-2010, 01:00 PM
Hasnt happened to me, lol.

Ross Erstling
04-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Hasnt happened to me, lol.

Which part? The extended sexual development?

In order to stimulate what I call a "2nd Puberty", the use of Testosterone and other DHT-derivatives must be timed perfectly, right around your natural pubescent PEAK.

I'm sure you've experienced all of the other benefits though.;)

Ninja Loco
04-13-2010, 01:07 PM
No. The increased sexual attractiveness.

Kev
04-13-2010, 01:43 PM
In order to stimulate what I call a "2nd Puberty", the use of Testosterone and other DHT-derivatives must be timed perfectly, right around your natural pubescent PEAK.

So around 21 years old? Would that no be largely considered as too young to start test?

sassy69
04-13-2010, 01:44 PM
2nd Puberty?? Most guys I know are still trying to get thru their 1st Puberty....

PSARG
04-13-2010, 01:50 PM
2nd Puberty?? Most guys I know are still trying to get thru their 1st Puberty....

/

Funny thing.

Same thing with the women I know.

Ross Erstling
04-13-2010, 01:50 PM
So around 21 years old? Would that no be largely considered as too young to start test?

If you are trying to extend puberty, I would advise the use of Oxandrolone(Anavar) BEFORE using Testosterone itself. Oxandrolone is a Dihydrotestosterone derivartive that is used clinically for this purpose(to stimulate puberty in teenage boys) and I can confirm its efficacy firsthand. For my first two cycles I ran Oxandrolone for 6 weeks each time, at 30-40mg every day. I was 21 years, 3 months old.

After Oxandrolone therapy, you should NOT complete a PCT, but rather, go DIRECTLY in to Testosterone therapy, utilizing testosterone PROPIONATE 50-75mg every day for at least 8 weeks, and preferably more. HPTA inhibition is not a concern, a proper PCT protocol containing HCG, Aromasin, and Clomid will FULLY restore healthy endogeonous testosterone production when the time comes, typically higher than what you would have been naturally. There have been recent studies that suggest staying on for longer periods of time can actually PRESERVE testicular age and function, so "CYCLING" on and off and on and off is actually more detrimental to long term testicular function.

I'll discuss the protocols more at length, I look forward to some good discussion.