PDA

View Full Version : Bev Francis Clips

Ibarramedia
04-13-2010, 05:45 PM
AJgxzrd1YUw

_NmFHmBkCJI

ICy805OOUtc

Here are some video clips of Bev Francis. She does not look like she does on the videos now but she is still very active in the scene and RX does a lot of filming at ther Powerhouse Gym with their training segments. She was probably one of the first if not the first woman to bench press 300 pounds.

P7TZAn1Dzz0

Here is Bev right now. I don't think she has aged a bit.

sassy69
04-13-2010, 07:48 PM
What is the year of that first video clip? She looks bigger in that than in the others - Aside from the legendary traps, she has a wonderfully aesthetic physique. I don't get a sense of HYUGE from her at all.

Thanks for posting - I had never really seen any clips of Bev - she moves very well as well!

Ibarramedia
04-13-2010, 07:56 PM
What is the year of that first video clip? She looks bigger in that than in the others - Aside from the legendary traps, she has a wonderfully aesthetic physique. I don't get a sense of HYUGE from her at all.

Thanks for posting - I had never really seen any clips of Bev - she moves very well as well!

She was guest posing there and I think it may have been 1990. Our friend Steve would know the exact date. In the 1980 and the 1989-93 years, I think she was considered huge for that time. She was smaller in 1987 and hen decided to get massive again.

GirlyMuscle
04-13-2010, 08:25 PM
Bev just posted this on facebook. Bev at 55 yrs old.

Ibarramedia
04-13-2010, 08:41 PM
Bev just posted this on facebook. Bev at 55 yrs old.

Cool. :beerbang: