PDA

View Full Version : Question For HeavyIron?

AVBG
04-14-2010, 06:46 PM
HI, I enjoy the quality of your posts regardless if they're in the AAS section or not...

However, I got a question for you...

With your detailed training/diet/supplementation experience, is there something or some knowledge that transcends the pharmacological status of a bodybuilder?

Are there some nuggets of gold (ie info on training or diet) that equally applies to the enhanced and the non enhanced trainer?

Others (juicers or not) please feel free to share your thoughts..

heavyiron
04-15-2010, 04:04 PM
HI, I enjoy the quality of your posts regardless if they're in the AAS section or not...

However, I got a question for you...

With your detailed training/diet/supplementation experience, is there something or some knowledge that transcends the pharmacological status of a bodybuilder?

Are there some nuggets of gold (ie info on training or diet) that equally applies to the enhanced and the non enhanced trainer?

Others (juicers or not) please feel free to share your thoughts..
Thank you,

Yes, consistency.

Guys typically look at the short term and not the long term. As you discover your body you need to remain consistent with your training, recovery and nutrition. These must all be dialed in and perfected over time. You may change training styles but you must train. You may tweak diet but you have to be dilligent in supplying the fuel. You may use different rest schemes but in the end recovery is always part of the program.

Be consistent with training, nutrition and recovery.

However, throw drugs in the mix properly and an average guy can go far.

AVBG
04-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Thanks for answering HI!

Tell me something with the supplement market what it is in Nth America do you think that to get the best out of any OTC supplement you really need to be nailing the fundamentals ie diet and training sound? I believe that their effects are too hard to read when your lacking the basics.

heavyiron
04-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Thanks for answering HI!

Tell me something with the supplement market what it is in Nth America do you think that to get the best out of any OTC supplement you really need to be nailing the fundamentals ie diet and training sound? I believe that their effects are too hard to read when your lacking the basics.
I think OTC sups are overrated to be honest. Solid food and hard work is WAY more important.

Sandpig
04-15-2010, 04:55 PM
I think OTC sups are overrated to be honest.

More and more I am really starting to believe in this.