PDA

View Full Version : Good Ca Shows?

inkedleo88
04-15-2010, 02:48 PM
Any good Ca shows late summer this year? Anybody going? I'm looking for something in August or Sept. I think there is a pretty big show in Windsor, Ca in August.
Thanks in advance

thesamewords
04-15-2010, 03:37 PM
Dont we have musclemania? and a show or two at venice beach

chrism50
04-18-2010, 03:07 PM
The upcoming show in Windsor, CA is set for August 7, 2010, and it will be ABA California Natural. The local promoter has made it a well run show for both competitors and audience. I believe all competitors receive a goodie bags just for competing. For more information check out www.naturalbodybuilding.com (http://www.naturalbodybuilding.com).

Jeffc
04-18-2010, 07:13 PM
I think all of the Northern California ABA shows are pretty good. The show in Windsor usually has a full house of LOUD spectators - the audience at this show makes it more exciting than most of the others.

Jason Newman
04-18-2010, 08:39 PM
bob and tinas pro show at sheldon high school in aug is always good, also check out johnnys show in folsom in the summer july

peteacher
04-19-2010, 04:54 PM
there are also the inbf shows in june and september in sac

MsGuns
04-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Check out www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com (http://www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com)
You can search by state and month.

Rsardinia
04-20-2010, 01:32 PM
OoOoOo that windsor show looks pretty good. Maybe I'll make my debut there...hmmm

musclemilf
04-20-2010, 06:39 PM
OoOoOo that windsor show looks pretty good. Maybe I'll make my debut there...hmmm

I might see you there ;) but it depends how much I can get my act together plus really "wanting" to do the show.

hulkish808
04-21-2010, 02:00 AM
Anyone know how the Mr. & Ms. LA/Hollywood (June 26th) show is? How are the promoters/competition?

Rsardinia
04-25-2010, 08:52 PM
I might see you there ;) but it depends how much I can get my act together plus really "wanting" to do the show.

Ya I'll have to try and get someone to go w/ me because I've never done a show and I'll need help w/ prep n stuff. I know my physique will be good its just a matter of getting the color right and all that crap. Good luck to you if you go.

Jeffc
04-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Ya I'll have to try and get someone to go w/ me because I've never done a show and I'll need help w/ prep n stuff. I know my physique will be good its just a matter of getting the color right and all that crap. Good luck to you if you go.

I know a good posing coach. He has been associated with the ABA for a few years. Send me a private message if you are interested in talking to him.

Rsardinia
04-29-2010, 04:43 PM
I know a good posing coach. He has been associated with the ABA for a few years. Send me a private message if you are interested in talking to him.

I have a friend who's a WNBF pro (Alberto Nunez) that helps me out with any questions and prep stuff. Thanks tho :) When I do take the plunge to get on stage he'll be the one helping me with everything.

chrism50
04-30-2010, 12:38 PM
I just heard from local promoter that Ironman Magazine will be giving the overall winners of each division at the upcoming ABA California Natural in Windsor, CA a free 1 year subscription.