PDA

View Full Version : more on fiberlyze

boatman
04-16-2010, 06:49 AM
Ok guys. Here is my question. Can fiberlyze increase the number of times I take a dump each day. Odd question I know.

The limiting factor to me eating more recenlty is the fact that no matter how much more I eat (currently getting in close to 3000-3500 cals at 124 pounds lo), my morning glory just gets larger and larger. Its turning into a morning horror. I seriously crap so much in the mornings and I think it is just starting to back me up little by little.

I use to go at least twice a day in high school and didnt even eat as much back then as I do now. I already get in 25-30 grams of fiber from foods, and then also have a tsp of metamucil at night. Water is around a gallon a day as well. Wtf is up?!?!?

Rush
04-25-2010, 12:17 PM
Spread the metamucil over the day, 2-3 servings, morning, noon and night.

If you're taking a large dose at night, it's no surprise you're clogged up the next morning.

Also try to spread your calories over the day as best you can.

Giant meals play havoc on your digestive system

boatman
04-26-2010, 08:26 AM
tahts the thing, my meals are not giant, and a tsp of metamucil is the smallest dosage.

Also, i feel a lot fuller faster taking the metamucil earlier in the day and it works a little better when I take it at night. Kinda like it helps push everything ahead of it on through :)