PDA

View Full Version : ALRI Humapro vs Progenex More Muscle

gohome
04-16-2010, 06:37 PM
Two products that I am eagerly waiting the arrival of.

Which one of these do you think will be more superior, and why?

Jason Newman
04-16-2010, 07:32 PM
very interesting but no info is realeased on either one of them....

Sandpig
04-16-2010, 08:12 PM

Exactly. But my guess is that Humapro will be more affordable. :)

gohome
04-16-2010, 08:34 PM

Well maybe not the full ingredient list and quantities, but I think both Author and Connelly have spoken or written in some detail about what these products are and what they can do. Although I will admit that some of the explanations from both guys go way over my head (a bit too scientific).

I hope there are enough guinea pigs on RX to give a real honest assessment on both products.

My guess is that BOTH products will have a heavy price tag, and when it comes to protein, most people will only choose one.

Either way, can't wait.

Costco77
04-17-2010, 12:02 AM
^^Believe me, there will be plenty of guinea pigs on RX, myself included. ALR has a strong following on RX. I'm guessing both products will be pricey but I have a feeling that Humapro is going to be much cheaper. I haven't seen anywhere else where you can buy Scott Connelly's products I think you have to buy directly from him which is why his products are so expensive. I'm going to go with Humapro because I belive in ALRI products and they are much cheaper than Connelly's. As far as being superior I think Connelly's will contain some sort of whey hydrosilate which i'm not too sold on yet, but I'm sure it's much more than that considering that's what most of Connelly's products are; I think i'll need to see a list of the profile, ingreds before i buy it, cause i have no clue what's in ether product.

Shariff Abel
04-17-2010, 12:33 AM
Humapro no more liver damage and anabolic results with more beneficial improvement .
Hope it delivers what ALRI Promised us . :D

Can't Wait !!!

Cooker
04-17-2010, 08:27 AM
"Progenex More Muscle"

I have not heard much about this. Any details on it?

gohome
04-17-2010, 10:37 AM
"Progenex More Muscle"

I have not heard much about this. Any details on it?

Did you listen to Heavy Muscle Radio this week?

Jason Newman
04-17-2010, 04:24 PM
Humapro no more liver damage and anabolic results with more beneficial improvement .
Hope it delivers what ALRI Promised us . :D

Can't Wait !!!
Liver?? dont you mean kidney?

Cooker
04-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Did you listen to Heavy Muscle Radio this week?

No not yet. I am a couple episodes behind at the moment. I assume there was mention of it on there. I will listen to it tomorrow.

gohome
04-29-2010, 07:39 PM
It looks like both products have finally hit the market. Although I have yet to find anyplace to order (or pre-order) Humapro.

I'm definitely going to order More Muscle, since its the same chocolate flavor as Recovery, which tastes awesome.

Costco77
04-29-2010, 08:53 PM
It looks like both products have finally hit the market. Although I have yet to find anyplace to order (or pre-order) Humapro.

I'm definitely going to order More Muscle, since its the same chocolate flavor as Recovery, which tastes awesome.

$70 for 30 servings...you can be the guinea pig. Hopefully you can get steroid like gains!

Good Grip
05-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Looking forward to the release of Humapro as well. Id really like to try it. Im using MAP from Primordial Performacnce wich is Pepto Pro, and it works great. Any idea on how well this will compare to Progenex and Humapro?

NYJetsFan80
05-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Looking forward to the release of Humapro as well. Id really like to try it. Im using MAP from Primordial Performacnce wich is Pepto Pro, and it works great. Any idea on how well this will compare to Progenex and Humapro?

Primordial Performance comes out with some outstanding products especially their Phs.
Good Grip you could go to the ALRI section and ask Author L Rea about Humapro and Progenex.

BARG
05-07-2010, 08:30 PM
2 totally different products in terms of mode of actions. Humapro focuses more on enhancing insulin sensitivity, block lipogenesis, and raise key amino acids in plasma to trigger a time dependent increase in protein synthesis

More muscle according to Connelly works by increasing satellite cell recruitment for muscle recovery (Pax 7 ....etc ).

tiramisu
05-07-2010, 08:34 PM
I'm pretty sure a gallon of milk a day will still do the trick.

Gerb
05-09-2010, 08:17 AM
2 totally different products in terms of mode of actions. Humapro focuses more on enhancing insulin sensitivity, block lipogenesis, and raise key amino acids in plasma to trigger a time dependent increase in protein synthesis

More muscle according to Connelly works by increasing satellite cell recruitment for muscle recovery (Pax 7 ....etc ).

this sounds like a smart answer but as I have not researched either I have no clue if it is correct.... I am going to rep you based on benefit of the doubt:p

Good Grip
05-10-2010, 11:53 AM

Sounds good to me. If you had a choice to use only one, wich one would you choose? Progenex's More Muscle or ALR's Humapro?

BARG
05-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Sounds good to me. If you had a choice to use only one, wich one would you choose? Progenex's More Muscle or ALR's Humapro?

Humapro

trap
05-10-2010, 06:24 PM
I would love to hear the show with Connelly and Author talk together.

Humapro!

Costco77
05-11-2010, 01:24 AM
After listening to Connelly on HMR tonight i gotta go with More muscle.

trap
05-11-2010, 10:15 AM
The Q is,should regular gym rat like me buy it or it's just for people who gonna be on stage.

thesamewords
05-11-2010, 12:27 PM
say what?you better check dah internetz.http://www.humapro.com (http://www.humapro.com/)

Good Grip
05-11-2010, 12:41 PM
What would happen if you took both?

trap
05-11-2010, 01:48 PM
What would happen if you took both?

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4660/amazingnuclearatombombe.jpg (http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=amazingnuclearatombombe.jpg)

Jason Newman
05-11-2010, 05:08 PM
say what?you better check dah internetz.http://www.humapro.com (http://www.humapro.com/)
dude did you chekc the date i posted that?? it was near a month ago

gottabecool
05-12-2010, 10:51 AM
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4660/amazingnuclearatombombe.jpg (http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=amazingnuclearatombombe.jpg)
:lmao:

Repped for sure

gohome
05-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Just starting taking more muscle last week and it works. No joke. This stuff is legit. I've only worked legs and arms while on it. I'm gonna train back and chest next, so I'll report if I still notice any improvement. But so far, I'm liking it.

Costco77
05-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Just starting taking more muscle last week and it works. No joke. This stuff is legit. I've only worked legs and arms while on it. I'm gonna train back and chest next, so I'll report if I still notice any improvement. But so far, I'm liking it.

What do you mean here by 'work'?.. better recovery, increased size, you should keep track of your stats to see if it actually works, and keep us updated, i'm interested in seeing your results. What's your training like, are you an advanced lifter? I think to get the most of of this product you have to train very hard to recruit those satilite cells and make them become active from a dormant state.

JAM
05-22-2010, 05:48 PM
I just got some Progenex More Muscle and have only been trying it for two days so I can't confirm if its claims are legitimate but, if nothing else, it is the best tasting protein I have tried in a long time and mixes very easily.

trap
05-22-2010, 07:46 PM
:mad:I wish to try stuff from Progenex but they don't ship out of US:mad:

gohome
05-22-2010, 08:04 PM
What do you mean here by 'work'?.. better recovery, increased size, you should keep track of your stats to see if it actually works, and keep us updated, i'm interested in seeing your results. What's your training like, are you an advanced lifter? I think to get the most of of this product you have to train very hard to recruit those satilite cells and make them become active from a dormant state.

Recovery and size gains. I was taking the recovery by itself for a month, and it definitely did what it says...quick recovery. I added the more muscle this past week and I definitely notice size, strength and fullness. Up until now, I have only been using Species products, which I still use and like. But once I added progenex, big improvement.

I'd say I'm advanced in terms of lifting. My techniques have varied over the years but lately I've been using HIT principles (Dorian style). Connelly seemed to advocate for that in his recent HMR interview, so I'm sticking with it. BTW, I have used Test before, but been off for almost a year (drug free). I would say the recovery and growth effects are similar to being on. No bullshit, but again I've only used it for a week. Again, I will report my progress and let you know if I think otherwise. Maybe in a month I'll switch the Humapro. But then again, JAM is right. This stuff tastes awesome.

Costco77
05-23-2010, 01:07 AM
I just got some Progenex More Muscle and have only been trying it for two days so I can't confirm if its claims are legitimate but, if nothing else, it is the best tasting protein I have tried in a long time and mixes very easily.

that's a lot of money to be spending on a protein powder; taste and mixibility would be the least of my concerns.

JAM
05-23-2010, 02:09 AM
that's a lot of money to be spending on a protein powder; taste and mixibility would be the least of my concerns.

Yes I'll admit its on the higher end of the pricing spectrum so hopefully it's more than just great tasting. I decided I had to give a whirl once and with the May discount code:MM20 it knocked off about $17 so it was a little more affordable and its not like I've committed to adding it to my set list of supps yet.

Costco77
05-23-2010, 02:21 AM
Yes I'll admit its on the higher end of the pricing spectrum so hopefully it's more than just great tasting. I decided I had to give a whirl once and with the May discount code:MM20 it knocked off about $17 so it was a little more affordable and its not like I've committed to adding it to my set list of supps yet.

Are you also taking more muscle in the morning and post workout? Are you stacking recovery w/more muscle post workout?

Good Grip
05-23-2010, 10:20 PM
Did someone say discount code? If there still is a May discount code good for this month id order some and try it. Can anyone pass that code onto me please?

joe293
05-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Did someone say discount code? If there still is a May discount code good for this month id order some and try it. Can anyone pass that code onto me please?

MM20 use it on the progenex usa site

Good Grip
05-25-2010, 07:00 PM
MM20 use it on the progenex usa site

Thanks bro, it worked. I got More Muscle, Recovery and Growth. Will this work on a Keto type diet?

Dre23
05-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Thanks bro, it worked. I got More Muscle, Recovery and Growth. Will this work on a Keto type diet?

That's exactly what I was wondering cuz I see that these products do containn some carbs.

And also, any thoughts/opinions on the Progenix Growth product. This one seems to be the least expensive while containing the most protein. I haven't listened to the program yet, so did Connelly mention this as well?

Thanks.

Kenzilla21
05-30-2010, 10:43 AM
That's exactly what I was wondering cuz I see that these products do containn some carbs.

And also, any thoughts/opinions on the Progenix Growth product. This one seems to be the least expensive while containing the most protein. I haven't listened to the program yet, so did Connelly mention this as well?

Thanks.

This might be a better question to ask dave, but the small amount of carbs I don't believe would bring you out of ketosis. The growth product does not contain the whey fractions that the more muscle product contains. That is the logic behind taking the more muscle product, you take in less protein but get more results due to the whey fractions having a greater effect.

HammerStrength12
06-01-2010, 11:11 AM
Just looked at this stuff in the store the other day. I wouldn't say this in the ALR forum, but it doesn't really seem like anything special, other than some anino tabs. You're best bet is to get some Beverly Liver tabs - MUCH better source of Aminos IMHO, definitely makes putting on quality size easier. Tom Platz used to swear by this stuff. It's time tested and proven. Old school baby!

RecoveryINnoTime
07-29-2010, 06:36 PM

This code CUST10 10% off worked on 07-26-2010 and they sent a free t-shirt

RecoveryINnoTime
07-29-2010, 06:38 PM

This code CUST10 worked for 10% off on 07-26-2010 and they sent a free t-shirt.

RecoveryINnoTime
07-29-2010, 06:39 PM
This code CUST10 worked for 10% off on 07-26-2010 and they sent a free t-shirt.