PDA

View Full Version : 18 year old armwrestler with nice muscles: Sarah Bäckman

Ibarramedia
04-17-2010, 03:16 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tJ0XVciOpQE/S7Cqq0zIrKI/AAAAAAAAAXg/CrGUzQCYt0I/s1600/CIMG5167.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_tJ0XVciOpQE/S8R1PIk8w_I/AAAAAAAAAZ4/Mm7ECaiLqb8/s1600/Bild+414.jpg

Her Blog:

http://sarahbackman.blogspot.com/

She could be a figure competitor too if she wants judging by the way she looks now. And she is only 18. :beerbang:

anabolic fyre
04-17-2010, 03:41 PM
omfg this girl is sexy as hell, and she got thaa toungee ringg

Sandpig
04-17-2010, 03:58 PM
Oh yea, she's hot.

sassy69
04-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Very nice shape!

GWHH
04-26-2010, 10:47 PM
her boyfriend built like a T-72 Tank in those photos on her website!

Tre
04-29-2010, 04:56 PM
her boyfriend built like a T-72 Tank in those photos on her website!

You forgot to call 'no homo'.

Just sayin'....

ttodd
05-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Sarah is a fellow armwrestler and friend of mine. She is an incredible young lady from Sweden who has really, really transformed nicely.

Ibarramedia
05-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Great. Invite her over. Cheers. :beerbang:

Sledge
05-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Looks great. Candidate for Species athlete I reckon.

I like this look.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tJ0XVciOpQE/S825-iQM0kI/AAAAAAAAAa4/FR_oOImbn_I/s400/CIMG5433.JPG

Lann1011
05-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Real question... not making fun..

Why do schmoes like arm wrestling? Can someone explain it to me?

Aaron Singerman
05-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Real question... not making fun..

Why do schmoes like arm wrestling? Can someone explain it to me?

Because they like to be overpowered... Dominated, etc...

Tre
05-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Sarah is a fellow armwrestler and friend of mine. She is an incredible young lady from Sweden who has really, really transformed nicely.

Cool. Where did you guys meet? Pics?

Because they like to be overpowered... Dominated, etc...

Many of the armwrestling (AW) schmoes only like to watch, though, and even in that group, there's a large percentage who only want to see girl-girl matches.

To answer the OP, I think it goes back to grade school where AW was a common activity in which boys -and some girls - would prove their strength or toughness. Most people today have no clue how dangerous it is for adults who have far more strength and far less flexibility than they did as children.

Lann1011
05-05-2010, 03:18 AM
Thanks for the answer.. I just did not "get it" I understand a lot of the schmoish likes, but had not really understood that one.. Now I do.. :)

ttodd
05-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Armwrestling is a power sport and highly regarded in European countries--even taught in schools like football in the USA. The professional sport of armwrestling is unlike the image that most people perceive. It's not about the flexibility but increasing your tendon strength to prevent injury. Most of the elite armwrestlers take a very professional approach to the sport as far as their health and nutrition is concerned. For example, you can always check out www.monstermichaeltodd.com. He is being featured as a headliner at the Seni Combat in London, England May 26-31st and was featured in a 5 page layout in the May issue of Muscle and Fitness UK.

I am a 14-time national and 3-time world silver medalist armwrestling champion. I am the only competitor to compete at the Arnold in two diverse sports--armwrestling and figure in the same year two years in a row. I was also honored last year a spot on Rx Muscle, "The Multi-faceted Tonya Todd."

People need to respect the sport like they do with bodybuilding, football, etc. It takes a lot of practice and strength to compete, to say the least.

The United States will be hosting Worlds this year in December. Over 50 countries will be represented from youth divisions to grand masters. You should check it out to get a better understanding that it's not your playground pastime.

As for Sarah, she is awesome! She is a personal friend of mine that I have met via the sport. We meet in 2008 in Liverpool while competing at the World Firefighters Games. She is a very intelligent athlete that trains relentlessly. In Sweden, armwrestling is a professional sport with a nice income. This is one of her goals. Think of it like the recognition of one in the WNBA.

Being overpowered or dominated? Seriously? There are classes that people compete like in bodybuilding or boxing. Women compete against other women and usually in a weight division. Indicating that one would participate in the sport because they like to "be overpowered and dominated" is insulting. That would be the same to say that any sport that a woman competed in likes to be overpowered or dominated.

ironbelle
05-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Beautiful arms. I can't wait for my BF to drop so that my arms start looking good.

ModelsActresses
01-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Sarah Backman is a member of ModelsActresses International. What is special about her is that she exudes charm and intelligence while being the strongest young woman alive. She has worked at this for many years and the evidence for her success is in her records. She breaks world records at armwrestling and competes against both men and women. She has no peer in her sport and will probably go on to become the historic woman she has so long desired to be. We are proud of her at ModelsActresses. For more information about her. ....www.facebook.com/ModelsActresses

Aaron Singerman
01-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Reminds men of a blond Hayley McNeff... Just not as buff.

Bryan Hildebrand
01-17-2011, 01:43 PM
observant

Big_P
01-17-2011, 04:43 PM
Being overpowered or dominated? Seriously? There are classes that people compete like in bodybuilding or boxing. Women compete against other women and usually in a weight division. Indicating that one would participate in the sport because they like to "be overpowered and dominated" is insulting. That would be the same to say that any sport that a woman competed in likes to be overpowered or dominated.

Down off your high horse there pal, we get the point, you like arm wrestling... Jewbaca was only saying SCHMOES like arm wrestling women so that they can be over powered/dominated, he didnt say women competed in it for that purpose.