PDA

View Full Version : I month progress pics

bodyhard
04-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Don't want to double post so here they are in my journal.

BH Journal - Page 5 - RX Muscle Forums

freebirdmac
04-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Ahhh, muscle memory....

But you've got to put the work in to get it back. And you obviously are! Looking great John!

Ninja Loco
04-18-2010, 01:59 PM
Awesome!!

Mac
04-18-2010, 02:04 PM
Great work John. More muscle and just as lean!

bodyhard
04-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Thanks, a 9lbs increase in one month I would say not too bad.

I have a loooooonggggg way to go to get back to where I was but I feel this year I am healthy and I should do extremely well.

Baldiewonkanobi
04-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Cuz YOU CHEAT. We know that rice and beans are anabolic....you can't fool us!!!

We are proud of you however, you ARE the comeback kid. Boxing robe fits you perfect.

Baldie

joedemarco
04-18-2010, 07:50 PM
Wow...big difference for only one month! Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.

bodyhard
04-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Cuz YOU CHEAT. We know that rice and beans are anabolic....you can't fool us!!!

We are proud of you however, you ARE the comeback kid. Boxing robe fits you perfect.

Baldie

I bought a rice cooker today, I am going to start eating Brown rice from now on. My wife made it today and it was actually really good.

Thanks for the props Baldie!

Wow...big difference for only one month! Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.

I will continue to post progress pics every month. Hopefully my gains wont slow down too bad. Although I know they will but I am counting on muscle memory to be on my side for awhile.

bodyhard
04-19-2010, 09:49 AM
I posted these pics on the other site, (by the way Baldie if you are reading this they miss you over there lol) and one guy pointed out to me that I actually look sickly in my first set of pics.

I didn't notice it but I really did, damn :(

Mac
04-19-2010, 09:53 AM
Your shaved head gave you a whole new look, which on you sucks ass, I think.

You hardly looked sickly.

I want to knock you upside your head.

bodyhard
04-19-2010, 10:12 AM
Your shaved head gave you a whole new look, which on you sucks ass, I think.

You hardly looked sickly.

I want to knock you upside your head.

The shaved head wasn't on purpose man, trust me. I fucked up trying to cut my own hair tried to do a fade and got a big bald spot on the side of my head! :D

axioma
04-19-2010, 12:36 PM
posted on your journal. nice work, fucked up hair! kidding, I just cut my own, no fade though, not that bold, just #2 all over.

cadaha
04-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Looking great John, any problems left over from the accident, or are you good to go full steam?

bodyhard
04-19-2010, 01:02 PM
posted on your journal. nice work, fucked up hair! kidding, I just cut my own, no fade though, not that bold, just #2 all over.

LOL I saw that.

Looking great John, any problems left over from the accident, or are you good to go full steam?

The only concern is with my pelvis, since it was rebuilt it could collapse again, but that could even happen while I am walking according to the doctors.

bodyhard
04-20-2010, 09:25 AM
I think I am going to take some flexing/posing pics this weekend just to see where I am at. I will post and ask for some constructive criticism from the the guys who know their shit!