PDA

View Full Version : Well all this stuff going on in dallas cowboy land i think they need to land crabtree

DECABEATZ
03-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Hopefully they can make some moves i really like this guy and it would be a great addition to any team. He will be up there with some of the best wr to come when he is finished with his career. Jerry make it happen for the boys!

buster12
03-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Hopefully they can make some moves i really like this guy and it would be a great addition to any team. He will be up there with some of the best wr to come when he is finished with his career. Jerry make it happen for the boys!
you live in new york, and your a cowboy fan?:confused:

Goodfellas
03-14-2009, 09:55 AM
They have Williams, Hurd, Crayton, and Witten at tight end. They have holes on defense.

Willadelphia
03-17-2009, 04:49 PM
From NY, cheering for Dallas, typical no brainer, you fit right in with the rest of them cockaroaches

Goodfellas
03-18-2009, 07:58 AM
From NY, cheering for Dallas, typical no brainer, you fit right in with the rest of them cockaroaches

That was original. I think I heard that one back in 1985. Try harder..

JohnnyMuscles
03-18-2009, 10:49 PM
As a Dallas fan you're aware that they traded their 1st round pick to Detroit for Roy Williams right? Their first pick is #51 - no way they get Crabtree who goes either 6 to Cincy or 7 to the Raiders.

Blue and Gold
03-20-2009, 01:25 AM
Even with the foot surgery, there is no way Crabtree falls out of the top ten, probably not even the top five. Detroit at #1 has a recent history of taking top reciever prospects first round and St. Louis at #2 did just release Tory Holt. Not to metion Dallas does not have a first round pick.

JohnnyMuscles
03-20-2009, 01:42 PM
Even with the foot surgery, there is no way Crabtree falls out of the top ten, probably not even the top five. Detroit at #1 has a recent history of taking top reciever prospects first round and St. Louis at #2 did just release Tory Holt. Not to metion Dallas does not have a first round pick.

I highly doubt that Detroit takes another WR looks like Stafford is going to be the pick for them. You're right though no way Crabtree falls out of the top ten, some team will def trade up to get him if he's available after #7

Blue and Gold
03-21-2009, 12:31 AM
Stafford or Sanchez will likley end up in Detroit, with the QB's avaiable in free agency and their track record it is unlikely they will go for an established vet.

DECABEATZ
03-23-2009, 11:23 AM
Yes i know no first round pick for dallas! They would have to trade to get him. O yea and the coments about me living in ny and being a dallas fan, well just cause you live in ny doesnt mean u have to like a ny team. Now next time u go to a giant dallas game in ny ooo yea that wont happen you dont live in ny. You will see more dallas fans there then any other visting team that comes to play the giants! Fact!!!!!!!!!!! I am a dallas cowboy fan since 1992 and forever!!! Go cowboys!!!!! The only new york team i grew up to liking was the yankees when my father use to take me to the games 1once a month.

JohnnyMuscles
03-31-2009, 09:08 PM
Hey you can be be a fan of whatever team you like! I'm sure there are tons of Dallas fans all over the country. Just like they are tons of Yankees fans as well. They can't trade to get Crabtree they're too far down in the draft. Unless they trade one of their top flight players and that's not going to happen no way he becomes a Cowboy.

MusclesMarinara
04-01-2009, 01:40 PM
No chance in hell will the cowboys get crabtree. End of story.