PDA

View Full Version : congrads heather grace!

tammyp
04-18-2010, 03:54 PM
she won overall at the emerald cup for figure this weekend!

Ibarramedia
04-18-2010, 04:14 PM
Congratulations Heather Grace!

Melissa
04-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Congrats girl!:jump:

The Big Sexy
04-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Congrats Heather!!! That's a big show, and a tough one at that!!! :) I don't want to get you too excited, but my girl won that show and then went on to win USA's for her pro-card in the same year!!

So, are you going to do USA?! :)

sba220
04-18-2010, 07:51 PM
The Emrald Cup is notorious for creating Pro's....congratulations - great accomplish and it couldnt happen for a nicer person.

FitnBuf
04-18-2010, 07:54 PM
WOW Heather, you looked awesome girl!! Congrats!!!

SallyAnne
04-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Congratulations, Heather!

~gymdiva~
04-18-2010, 09:37 PM
woohoo! :banana:

Ibarramedia
04-18-2010, 10:02 PM
http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/02923666.jpg

fitmomma3
04-18-2010, 10:07 PM
freakin awesome!! CONGRATS!

stephaniewicked
04-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Beautiful!! Congratulations!!!!

Curt James
04-18-2010, 10:42 PM
:bowdown: Congratulations!

Fitswim by Celeste
04-19-2010, 10:43 AM
congrats Heather!

ParadiseCup
04-19-2010, 10:47 AM
Congrats to you Heather !!

JillyRev
04-19-2010, 04:15 PM
HEATHER!!! You looked awesome woman! YAYAYAY! so happy for you!

Franz'Kaiser' Beckenbauer
04-22-2010, 11:58 PM
congrats

Heather Grace
04-23-2010, 03:05 AM
Thank you everyone! :hmn:

This was an amazing show and an incredible experience. I had the opportunity to compete in front of my family and friends in my hometown and couldn't have hoped for a better outcome!

Thank you for your support and I hope to bring an even better package to Team U next!

tight booty
04-23-2010, 07:09 AM
A huge congrats! :flowers:

Z33ACV2
04-23-2010, 01:31 PM
Congratulations Heather!!!! :hugme: :yep:

Author L. Rea
04-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Great job Heather. We are all proud of you! Big applaud from all the misfits at ALR Industries!

Heather Grace
04-23-2010, 05:28 PM
Great job Heather. We are all proud of you! Big applaud from all the misfits at ALR Industries!

Ah... Thank you Author! I used TX, Poison, Zero-stim, and Chain'd Out throughout my prep and have never felt or looked better... I made quite a few "converts" in the process! :)

Thank you so much for all of your support and assistance! :hmn:

Oh, and Happy Birthday!! :)

fitmomma3
04-23-2010, 06:14 PM
Heather I would love to hear from you, especially being one of the more muscular figure girls that we love. How was you prep for this show, did you change anything to bring in anything differently, how did you feel about it? And going into TU will you change anything or stay the course?

debbiebramwell
04-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Yay!! Congrats girl!! I am so happy for you and wish you the best on your journey!!:hmn:

Heather Grace
04-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Heather I would love to hear from you, especially being one of the more muscular figure girls that we love. How was you prep for this show, did you change anything to bring in anything differently, how did you feel about it? And going into TU will you change anything or stay the course?

Thank you very much!

I was actually very relaxed throughout this prep. I was in a "better place" and sort of rediscovered my love of training. After the USAs, I knew that I needed to either streamline my physique or cross-over into bodybuilding. Consequently, I didn't train my back for 8 weeks and was miserable. While I enjoy the entire prep process, it is the training that I LOVE- and always will! I am an athlete and am not going to be happy unless I'm training.

So, I finally sat down with my trainer, Dylan Armbrust, and we decided to employ carb-cycling (fairly low carbs) with higher-intensity cardio (sprint/stair/plyo intervals) in addition to my training (although we did "back-off" rear delt training). At the 6 week out mark, I adjusted my protein to tilapia/roughy/cod exclusively with salmon as my final meal and bumped my low-intensity sessions to 2 hrs. At 4 weeks out, I went keto (which has always worked well for me) and bumped my meals up to 8 svgs @ 5.5oz/ea.

Allen Watkins, my posing coach, also suggested some cosmetic changes to "soften" my look. We decided on a brighter suit; a different look in make-up; and additional highlights in my hair. Allen and Dylan offer AMAZING posing sessions at Armbrust Pro Gym where they continued to soften my look in refining my posing alongside some of my favorite athletes and girls: Taylor Waldrop, Camala Rodriguez, Listy Allen, Renae Elder, Stephanie Spencer, and of course Heather Mae French.

I like the new look and plan to continue to refine my back, "bring-up" my legs a bit, and bring my glutes in tighter... -so, I will basically stick with the program! :)
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=447&pictureid=4608
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=447&pictureid=4610
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=447&pictureid=4609

R.I.P.
04-24-2010, 12:05 PM
great job

debbiebramwell
04-24-2010, 04:53 PM
wow , I love you back shot! gorgeous physique!!

Sandpig
04-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Congrats, Heather.

Heather Grace
04-24-2010, 07:26 PM
Thank you!!!

fitmomma3
04-24-2010, 08:58 PM
Thank you very much!

I was actually very relaxed throughout this prep. I was in a "better place" and sort of rediscovered my love of training. After the USAs, I knew that I needed to either streamline my physique or cross-over into bodybuilding. Consequently, I didn't train my back for 8 weeks and was miserable. While I enjoy the entire prep process, it is the training that I LOVE- and always will! I am an athlete and am not going to be happy unless I'm training.

So, I finally sat down with my trainer, Dylan Armbrust, and we decided to employ carb-cycling (fairly low carbs) with higher-intensity cardio (sprint/stair/plyo intervals) in addition to my training (although we did "back-off" rear delt training). At the 6 week out mark, I adjusted my protein to tilapia/roughy/cod exclusively with salmon as my final meal and bumped my low-intensity sessions to 2 hrs. At 4 weeks out, I went keto (which has always worked well for me) and bumped my meals up to 8 svgs @ 5.5oz/ea.

Allen Watkins, my posing coach, also suggested some cosmetic changes to "soften" my look. We decided on a brighter suit; a different look in make-up; and additional highlights in my hair. Allen and Dylan offer AMAZING posing sessions at Armbrust Pro Gym where they continued to soften my look in refining my posing alongside some of my favorite athletes and girls: Taylor Waldrop, Camala Rodriguez, Listy Allen, Renae Elder, Stephanie Spencer, and of course Heather Mae French.

I like the new look and plan to continue to refine my back, "bring-up" my legs a bit, and bring my glutes in tighter... -so, I will basically stick with the program! :)
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=447&pictureid=4608
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=447&pictureid=4610
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=447&pictureid=4609THanks so much for the in depth response!! Much respect to your changes!! Your physiques is obviously phenomenal and the fact that you went the extra mile to fine tune everything paid off. Often we see more muscular girls try to soften up and it sometimes just comes of as muscular, but out of shape, your softened look hit the money!! It's very nice to see you rewarded!!! And you really did look BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see your look at TU!! Best of luck in your continued prep!! :hugme:

Heather Grace
04-24-2010, 10:28 PM
THanks so much for the in depth response!! Much respect to your changes!! Your physiques is obviously phenomenal and the fact that you went the extra mile to fine tune everything paid off. Often we see more muscular girls try to soften up and it sometimes just comes of as muscular, but out of shape, your softened look hit the money!! It's very nice to see you rewarded!!! And you really did look BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see your look at TU!! Best of luck in your continued prep!! :hugme:

You are welcome! And thank you for the sweet compliments...

sba220
04-25-2010, 03:37 PM
Officially nominated for Rx Muscle Ass of the Year. I'm sorry ladies, call it it inappropriate, but it must be said. It's a work of art.

Heather Grace
04-26-2010, 01:02 AM
Officially nominated for Rx Muscle Ass of the Year. I'm sorry ladies, call it it inappropriate, but it must be said. It's a work of art.

Are you kidding? I'm honored!!! :hmn: