PDA

View Full Version : Tammy needs some love

cheddar cheese
04-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Thinking of you Tammy :flowers: Hawkeye will be in your heart forever, so sorry for your loss.

~gymdiva~
04-19-2010, 12:05 PM
awwwwww! I've been seeing the posts on facebook....come here sweetie :hmn:

Suzanne
04-19-2010, 01:14 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss Tammy

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

stephaniewicked
04-19-2010, 01:26 PM
I know, so sad... we're here for you Tam!!

Ibarramedia
04-19-2010, 01:28 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Tammy.

Toniann
04-19-2010, 02:16 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.

Melissa
04-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Oh Tammy, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Lann1011
04-19-2010, 05:59 PM
OH! I am so sorry,, I love my cats like children, they sleep with me every night.. they are always waiting for me if I go somewhere, and they love me no matter what.

It just kills you to lose your pet baby.

GirlyMuscle
04-19-2010, 06:12 PM
{{{hugs}}}}

fitmomma3
04-19-2010, 10:28 PM
:hmn::( don't know if you feel this way yet, but better resting than suffering or in pain. Hope you're okay. :flowers:

powergirl
04-20-2010, 01:08 AM
I am sooooooooooo sorry Tammy. I have lost my animals (kids) before and there is just nothing like it. I still get teary just thinking about the babies I've had to let go in my past. Just know we understand and we're sending you love. (hugs)

tammyp
04-20-2010, 05:56 AM
thank you everyone..and suzanne i have yet the read that in its entirety.....:(

tight booty
04-20-2010, 08:04 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss Tammy! You definitely need a hug...:hugme:

JillyRev
04-20-2010, 12:52 PM
sorry Tammy :hugme::hugme::hugme::hugme: