PDA

View Full Version : Puffy nipples

Mr.D
04-20-2010, 02:14 AM
Ok this has been bothering me bad.I dont know if it's me or what but i think my nipples look puffy.What can I do to fix this ,and does anyone have this same problem?

thanks
Derek

http://i40.tinypic.com/2122k6.jpg

EarlGreyuk
04-20-2010, 07:33 AM
yeah i got the same thing. It only came about when I put on a lot of bodyfat last year, I never had it before, so I cut back down and stayed there for a while, but anytime I get to a certain bodyfat, they get bigger. Fucking annoying I know, but I have resigned myself to staying lean forever...

Shoe
04-20-2010, 07:54 AM
I was always a fat bastard growing up now I have a bit that will not go away. It really sucks when I am competing.

anabolic fyre
04-20-2010, 08:31 AM
I have the same problem, and no matter how lean i get it's always noticeable as fuck. Thats why im going to get it removed this summer.

Mr.D
04-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Yeah i was looking around the net really hard and did not find anything helpful besides getting surgery.Whice i don't want to do unless it's my last resort.I have always had them since i was like 13+ and now since i started working out I can really tell.Back then i was not even big I was 140lbs now i'm around 186-188lbs I even Seen on a site where people diet right 'so they say' and lean out and still have this problem..I just don't want to lean on having surgery 'YET' :dunno:

Chris Pearce
04-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Selective estrogen receptor modulators [SERMs (e.g. tamoxifen and clomiphene)] and even anti-aromatase supplements are some treatment options for gynecomastia (poofy nipples)... although I don't have personal experience with this so I can't confirm the effectiveness. Try working up the pyramid of least to most invasive procedures.

First, you can try getting some of Gaspari Nutrition's Novodex XT (or any other aromatase inhibitor) and see if that works.

If that doesn't work, see an endocrinologist or your regular physician and see if you can get a script for one of the aforementioned SERMs

If that doesn't work, see about excising the tissue via liposuction, surgery, or some other surgical procedure. Typically insurance companies won't pay for this because they consider it a cosmetic issue.

I hope this helps, good luck

Chris Pearce
04-20-2010, 12:16 PM
On another note, there is a forum section dedicated to this issue. You might want to try looking in there.

Plastic Surgery & Gynecomastia - RX Muscle Forums

ProtoType
04-20-2010, 01:36 PM
letro!!!!!! big fan of letro.

FATPANDA
10-16-2010, 10:36 PM
Most likely wont go away i have a lil to but never know.

SwoleChamp
10-16-2010, 11:03 PM
Most likely wont go away i have a lil to but never know.

Only way to know is to get to a low bf%

if still a problem letro may help as mentioned above

daywalker72
01-28-2011, 09:53 AM
im having the same problem. I was fat growing up and now im lean but its still there. some people say letro works some say it wont. anybody have any advice? how do you dose the letro?

Diggy
01-29-2011, 01:55 AM
here

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?236880-All-you-need-to-know-about-GYNO.

daywalker72
01-29-2011, 11:37 AM
here

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?236880-All-you-need-to-know-about-GYNO.

thank you for the help and for that avatar.
i ran across this while i was searching a few days ago but didnt know how legit it was. ill give it a go
reps

Diggy
01-30-2011, 09:05 PM
thank you for the help and for that avatar.
i ran across this while i was searching a few days ago but didnt know how legit it was. ill give it a go
reps

I used it to try to reverse some gyno, but the letro for me didnt to much but kill my sexdrive, but once I used the nolva the it shrank down and my sex drive returned.

I need surgery tho, I get flare ups from time to time from antibiotics

daywalker72
01-30-2011, 09:18 PM
I used it to try to reverse some gyno, but the letro for me didnt to much but kill my sexdrive, but once I used the nolva the it shrank down and my sex drive returned.

I need surgery tho, I get flare ups from time to time from antibiotics

im on nolva right now and it is reducing. i have some letro ill try if it doesnt go away